Chapter 24 (What's with her?)

Complicated Love

L's POV:

Sabrina lead the way to the toilet. When you reached infront of the toilet, you heard a loud sob from inside.

"Cherie-ah?"Sungyu called from outside. He pushed the door slightly and to your surprise, the door opened.

"It's not locked?"Hoya asked and peeped inside with Sungyu. But before they get to see more inside, Sabrina pushed them aside and entered the toilet.

Hoya and Sungyu stepped back as the let the door close back and they looked at each other and at the rest of you.

"What do you think happen?"Sungyeol asked.

Sungjong just pushed the door open when all of you were busy guessing, inside, Cherie was hugging her legs at the corner of the toilet. Sabrina was next to her with her arms on Cherie's shoulder.

Sungyu's POV:

She was in a mess. Her hair was tangled and falling all over her shoulders. Her white uniform were stained, and then you realised that scratch on her cheek and the wet blood that were on the side of .

"Cherie?"you ran to her. Hoya too followed you.

But you stopped a few feet away when she suddenly pushed Sabrina away and stood up. Her face was nothing but full display of fear, as her tears came down her cheek.

Her sleeves were tattered, her knees and hands were bruised.

Hoya's POV:

"Who did this to you?"you asked as you tried to reach out for her but she flinched.

Sabrina came to her,"Cherie.. Who did this?"as she tried to hug her but Cherie gave her a hard push causing her to fall backwards.

Sungjong came forward and help her.

"Don't touch me!"she cried and ran out of the toilet, knocking Dongwoo and Woohyun out of the way.

"Cherie!"Sabrina called and ran after her.

So we all ran after them too.