Chapter 10 (Excitement)

Complicated Love

Sunggyu's POV:

You met up with your gang, the younger ones. Sungjong as per normal, walked towards you while chattering away.

"Hyung! Hyung!"Sungjong called you,"you know what happened in class?"he asked excitedly.

Dongwoo and you looked up,"What?"you asked.

Sungjong smiled from ear to ear,"I sat next to Cherie in english class!"

"Mwoh?!?"you nearly screamed.

"Cherie?"Dongwoo asked.

Woohyun interrupted,"The girl who screamed at you this morning."

Dongwoo nodded. That made Sungjong continued,"L sat next to Sabrina,"he glanced at L, who pretended that he never heard Sungjong.

"And that Jeremy guy kept trying to get Cherie when Sungjong came to her rescue. Awww,"Sungyeol nudged Sungjong.

"Sabrina? The other girl right,"Dongwoo asked.

"Yup,"Sungjong smiled.

For a moment, you felt jealous. You wished you were in their places instead, especially Sungjong's.

Hoya's POV:

Big deal that he sat next to Cherie, you thought. You waited for them to cool down from the excitement. Woohyun looked at you,"What's with the gloomy face? Had a bad day?"

"Nahh.."you answered,"just tired."

"Tired from looking at the girls. You like one of them don't you?"Sungyeol teased.

You rolled your eyes and stood up,"I feel like eating. Anyone hungry?"you asked.

"Let's all go and eat together,"Dongwoo said.