Chapter 56 (How Romantic!)

Complicated Love

 

Author's POV: 
 
None of them knew they were seen by each other. Bu if they happened to bang into each other by accident, one of the couple would fled off first. 
 
Hoya's POV: 
 
You watched Cherie ate her ice cream slowly. Even when she was eating ice cream, she glowed! You never had that kind of cheesy thoughts before. 
 
At the mall, there were a few of your schoolmates and they had probably been staring at you because you have never went out with a girl or without your gang members. 
 
"Who cares.. I'm finally getting a life afterall,"you smiled and ate your ice cream while looking at Cherie. 
 
Cherie was chattering away about Sabrina and her when they were young when she got an ice cream on the tip of her nose. 
 
"And you know Sabrina used to-"she stopped when you used the tissue in your hand and wiped her nose. 
 
She stopped and looked at you, her eyes wide open and when you were done, she looked down and smile. 
 
People around you were looking at both of you, so you did what she did too. Looked down and smile. 
 
Your heart beats faster than before as you ate your ice cream quietly. 
 
"So what you were saying just now?"you asked her, to keep the awkwardness away. 
 
L's POV: 
 
"Hyung is always like that. He's a neat person but i never expect him to do that!"you exclaimed behind a plant with Sabrina. 
 
Both of you had a chocolate bar in your hands. You were walking happily around when you saw Hoya and Cherie sitting at sides. 
 
So you and Sabrina decided to spy on them and watched them. Since the pathetic plant was one of the nearest hiding source, you two decides to stand behind it. 
 
"How romantic,"Sabrina smiled. 
 
From the way she said it, you knew what she meant,"You wish someone would do that to you don't you?". 
 
She nodded,"Do you want me to do it to you?"you .
 
"No!"she beat you. 
 
You laughed,"Oh i forgot! You want Sungyeol to do it instead,"you nudged her. 
 
She laughed at it. Yup, Lee Sungyeol, that had her heart without him realising it. Lee Sungyeol is one lucky dude.