Chapter 58 (Why isn't it me?)

Complicated Love

Sungyu's POV:

All of you were walking the younger ones to their english at the same time with the intention to meet the girls. While walking up the stairs, you heard screaming in from the class. At such an early day, who would have the energy to play around?

That was until Sungjong recognised that scream,"Sounds like Cherie.. Maybe Sabrina,"he panicked and ran towards the class.

So all of you broke into a run after Sungjong. When you arrived at the door, Sungjong immediately rammed into Jeremy.

Your eyes trailed around the room and when your eyes stopped at the corner. You found Cherie on the floor, unconcious.

"Cherie-ah!!"you ran to her. Hoya beside you, also panicking.

You shook her but she didn't wake up.

"Hyung, let her first. She must have fainted,"Hoya told you. You nodded and put her head on your lap.

Sungyeol was helping Sabrina up from the floor, she clutched her head tightly. Dongwoo and Sungjong went to finish Jeremy up while L and Woohyun disappeared somewhere.

Woohyun's POV:

Seeing that Sungjong and Dongwoo were finishing up with Jeremy, you dragged L to follow you to a nurse. You had two casualties and to not attract any attention, you weren't going to bring them out of the class.

"Excuse me.. We need your help. Someone fainted in class,"you called the nurse. She nodded and followed you to the class.

Eyes were following you and L as you went with the nurse to their class. When you reached, Sabrina sat on her chair while hugging her legs to herself.

Sungyeol took out his school blazer and put it around her.

"Girl.. Are you okay?"the nurse tapped Cherie's cheek gently. And then she stood up,"What happened here?"she asked looking at the condition of the class.

L quickly arranged the tables back in place before any students entered the class.

"Bring her downto the sick bay. Let her rest and tell the teacher that,"she informed you.

"Ye,"you nodded.

Hoya picked her up and followed her. Sungyu wanted to go but you pulled him back,"We have to go for class. If not we would attract unwanted attention."

"Then what about that sick jerk?"Sungyu asked and looked at Jeremy that was on the floor with Sungjong and Dongwoo sitting on him. His face was bruised from all the beating he got from them.

"I'll handle him hyung,"L stepped up and took Dongwoo's place.

Dongwoo walked to Sabrina, who looked really traumatised. Her hair was messily dangling all over her shoulder. He her hair and walked off.

Sungyeol's POV:

Sabrina was really in a shock state when you went to her. She was nearly under the table. Watching Sungjong beat up Jeremy mercilessly.

When you pulled her up, she looked at you like you were going to beat her. Frighten written all over her face.

"Sabrina.. Don't worry. Trust me, come,"you sat her down on her place and immediately her legs went up, as she hugged it tightly to herself.

You took off your blazer and put around her, maybe she was molested that's why she acted like that.

A few minutes later whe all the other hyung already left, all the others crowd around you.

"What happen?"Sungjong asked.

Unlike Cherie, she wouldn't keep it in,"One moment i was doing my homework and then next Jeremy came in and then he became cheesy. Cherie came to help and then he pulled her hair and then i hit him and then he slammed her on the wall. It was terrible! And then he pulled my hair until really hard and then he came and then-"she was explaining at the same time holding back the tears, so L went to hug her.

"She's shivering,"he mouthed. You didn't know why but when she didn't pull away, you just wanted to replace him with you. You wanted to comfort her too.

You liked her. You dropped a lot of hints. You liked her so much that you kick yourself a lot for not asking her out. But she never sees it. She only sees L.