Family Bonding Time

How Great Is Your Love

“Kids, come on!” Teayeon called for her kids to go down, from the down end of the stairs.

The Park was going to go have a monthly shopping today.

Since the father, Park JungSoo a.k.a Leeteuk was a national MC, he doesn’t have any fixed schedule. He sometimes or mostly still had to work in the weekends.

But today, he had a day off.

So, he had asked his kids to spare a time in the evening for all of them to go out together.

This was their agreement, to at least went out together once a month or hopefully once a week. But it still depends on their father schedule.

“Coming!” Taemin hollered, sliding down the stairs.

“Tae! Be careful!” Taeyeon yelled at Taemin.

“Chill mom.” He then put an arm around his mother’s shoulder.

Taeyeon just shook her head.

“Where are we going today?” Luna asked, descending the stairs with Kai. Onew was behind them.

“To the market and do some groceries, than we will eat out.” Leeteuk answered, getting up from the couch and join the others near the stairs.

Onew’s eyes lighten up hearing the word eat.

“I want to eat chicken!” Onew.

“I want to eat samgyupsal!” Taemin.

“I want to eat Sushi!” Luna.

They all shouted at the same time.

Then the three looked at each other.

Taemin looked at Onew with pleading eyes.

Onew was confused. Chicken is his life, but he couldn’t resist his brother’s puppy eyes.

“Okay.” He said meekly.

“Don’t worry. We will go to my friends restaurant. He had just open it last week, and I want to try there. And he said, he served chicken, samgyupsal, and sushi there.” Leeteuk told them.

The three’e eyes lighten up again.

“Yayy!!” they cheered.

Kai rolled his eyes.

“I wonder who’s the oldest here.” He uttered lowly. But Onew had heard it.

“Yah! I’m still you hyung!” Onew scolded him.

“Whatever. Come on Luna.” Kai said, and dragged Luna out to the car with him.

Leeteuk and Taeyeon sat in the front, Onew and Taemin sat in the middle, while Kai and Luna sat in the back of the luxurious SUV.

 

Almost an hour later, they had arrived at the big market.

Taeyeon took a cart and push it.

“What should we get first?” Luna asked, she was walking in front of Taeyeon with Kai. While leeteuk was walking beside his wife in the back of their convoy.

Taemin and Onew was in the front, looking at the lines of food there.

“Meat.” Taeyeon said, continuing to push the cart.

They all went to the meat and fish section then.

After that they continued to stroll around the market and search for everything they needed.

But after rooming around the place for more then half an hour and they had only added squid, some vegetable to the cart, they had decided to go different ways and search for the rest of the needs so that they could go eat afterwards.

Taeyeon continued to walk with her husband, Jai and Luna went together with another cart, while Taemin and Onew went together with a different cart too.

“What should we get oppa?” Luna asked Kai.

“Umm… we need milk and cereal.” He said after thinking for a moment.

“Hyung, push me in the cart ne?” Taemin said to Onew and got inside the cart. Onew then pushed him.

“Bboongsooni, what should we get?” Leeteuk asked Taeyeon, using his aegyeo.

Taeyeon giggled at her husband’s dorkyness.

“Umm…fruit bboongbboongi.” She played along, making an aegyeo voice.

“Hyung, I want that!” Taemin pointed to the shelf full of liquid milk.

They took several bottle with different flavor.

“I want that.” Onew pointed to the shelf full of chips on the other row across the milk.

He then took a few bags of chips with different brands.

Taeyeon saw what Taemin and Onew was doing.

“Aigoo, looked at those two!” she pointed to them for her husband to see.

“Because you were playing like that, now they were playing too.” She blamed her husband for her son’s dorkyness.

“Why me? You couldn’t blame me. Because your to cute.” Leeteuk said, pinching her cheeks, using his aegyeo face and voice.

Kai and Luna had saw what they were doing, and they also caught their parents playing married couple.

“Are we the only one really doing groceries?” Kai wondered out loud.

“I think so.” Luna said, shooking her head looking at her parents act and Onew pushing the cart with Taemin inside half running and doing zigzag.

“That guy is going to hit a shelf or a person if they don’t stop that any soon.” Luna commented then.

As if on cue, the cart that Onew was pushing hit a stall of tissue in the middle af the hallway.

“And I’m still wondering who’s the older one here.” Kai added his thought seeing the accident, shooking his head.

“Come on Luna. I think we had to do the rest of the groceries.” Kai pushed the cart with his sister.

Almost an hour later, they gathered and went to pay for the items.

“Yah! What did you two take? Why is it so many thing on your cart?” Taeyeon scolded Taemin and Onew.

Their cart was mostly filled with cartons of milk and bags of chip and snacks. And it was full loaded!

The two only smiled sheepishly.

“Its okay. Its not like they could do this everyday. Its only once in a month.” Leeteuk defended them.

Taemin and Onew smiled widely at their father.

“Gomawo appa.” Taemin said, using his aegyeo.

Luna and Kai made a disgusting face like they wanted to throw up. While Taeyeon and Onew looked at him adoringly.

“Aigoo~~. My son is very cute.” Leeteuk pinched his cheek.

Luna face palmed herself, while Kai shook his head.

“Why did I feel that I’m not their real child? How could my parents so immature, when I’m the opposite of it.” Kai said lowly.

“Nado.” Luna agreed with him.


Update!

thanks for the nice comments :)

More TaeTeuk moments :)