Who's mad? Who's wrong? But, who's suspended?

How Great Is Your Love

“Yah! What is wrong with you?!” Taeyeon snapped at her husband.

Leeteuk remain silent, laying in the bed. Pretending to be asleep.

“If you’re not answering, I’ll just go.” Taeyeon said, grabbing her purse and walking over to the door.

Leeteuk snapped up his head and looked at where his wife was now standing.

“Where do you think your going at this hour?” Leeteuk voiced out for the first time after being quiet for almost two hours.

Ever since the couple came back to their room after dinner and have some gathering with all the school members in the sand near the beach, where they light up a fire wood to gave some worm on the cool night breeze, Leeteuk had been giving his wife another silent treatment.

And Taeyeon was getting tired of it.

He had been doing that for days now, without any explanation.

“Since you’re ignoring me, then I better just hang out in the hotel’s café upstairs.” She said, opening the door.

What? Is she out of her mind? It’s damn 1 in the morning now!

Leeteuk stood up and screwed away to the door, catching up with his wife.

He grabs her wrist, pull her back inside their room, and closed the door.

“You’re not going anywhere!” he sternly say to her, with his eyes piercing hers.

“Then give me some explanation for your y mood.” She exclaimed, slumping herself on the couch, in their hotel room.

“You really didn’t get my signal?” Leeteuk asked in disbelieve.

Taeyeon shook her head adamantly.

Leeteuk heaved a sigh.

 

Flashback

Leeteuk had went down alone to the dining hall for dinner that night. His wife was still in their room, getting prepped.

He was talking and laughing with his friends in a table when suddenly he caught his wife entering the hall, smiling.

But Leeteuk wasn’t smiling back, instead he had a fume expression in his face.

His wife was wearing another exposed clothes!

And not to mention the stares the male in the room gave her.

They were literally ogling and rapping her with their eyes!

It was too much, he thought. It was to the extent he wanted to throw or burned down all of his wife’s collection of clothing.

She was wearing a white one piece dress that stopped on her mid thigh with black trims around the upper waist.

It look really beautiful and nice, Leeteuk had to admit. But he just can’t help but to remember the clothes or should he rather call it bikini that his wife wear this afternoon in the beach while watching the match.

She was practically wearing lingerie that time! For God sake!

End Of Flashback

 

“I know you like to wear casual and comfort clothes which mostly consist of shorts and tanks, but could you please at least wear it only in home? I really didn’t appreciate all those ‘hunger’ eyes ogling at you.” Leeteuk said, making a quote on the word hunger.

“And what were you doing with Suho on your school reunion being to mushy with each other?” he continued to rant.

Taeyeon look at him with scrunched up forehead.

“How did you know about my school reunion?” she asked him.

Suddenly she gasped, as her eyes widened.

“Don’t tell me…don’t tell me that you were following me that night?” she voiced out her accusation.

Leeteuk stayed silent.

“You did?!” Taeyeon asked him, literally shocked.

“Oh my God!” she suddenly shouted, covering with her right palm.

“You brought the kids to spy on me didn’t you? That’s was what Luna meant!” she snapped at him.

Leeteuk snapped up and look at her.

He was busted!

Why I feel that I was the one going to get suspended now? He thought.

“You sleep in the sofa tonight!” Taeyeon suddenly snapped, glaring at her husband.

See? This is what I mean. Leeteuk thought again.


Sorry for the veryyyyy late update :)

and for the veryyyy short chapter :)

I'll try better next week, since I've been caught up with work this two week.. :(

enjoy :)