The Reunion

How Great Is Your Love

“I’m home!!” Leeteuk hollered as he close the front door and took off his shoes.

Why the house is so quiet? He thought.

He went to the kitchen afterwards, needing to drink.

“Where’s the kids?” he asked his wife., going over to their Large-size fridge.

Taeyeon was cooking dinner.

“Luna went to go shopping with Sulli and Krystal. Onew had a evening class. Kai and Taemin probably hanging out with their friends.” Taeyeon answered her husband while still cooking.

Leeteuk just nodded, sipping a glass of cold water.

“Tomorrow I have a day off. What do you want to do with the kids?” Leeteuk asked, sitting on the counter stool.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. I have to go to my high school reunion tomorrow.” She told her husband, chopping some vegetable, without even glancing at her husband.

Leeteuk took an apple from the fruit bowl.

“Okay. We can just go there then.”  Leeteuk said, taking a bite from the apple.

“No, you could go with the kids.” Taeyeon just said.

“Why? Don’t you want me to accompany you there?” Leeteuk asked his wife.

“I want to. But the invitation says that we had to go coupled with our schoolmates.” Taeyeon informed him.

“Oh? Who are you going with then?” Leeteuk asked her.

“Suho.”

Leeteuk spit the apple that he was chewing.

“Who?!” he exclaimed afterwards.

“Suho.” Taeyeon said.

Leeteuk scrunch his forehead.

“Don’t you have other friend to go with?” he asked her.

“No.” she only said.

“You know I don’t have much friends at high school. I already called Hyukjae, but he already made a date with Hyo to go there.  Sunny will go with her husband, since he was a senior at our school too.  So, I don’t have any other choice.” Taeyeon shrugged.

Leeteuk just pouted.

“You are aware that Suho had a crush on you right?” Leeteuk asked her.

“Honey, it was in the past. When we’re at high school. Im now married to you. So don’t act like that.” She told her husband, who only looked at her with a disapproving look.

 

 

----

 

“You are still going to go?” Leeteuk asked his wife.

He was laying flat on his stomach on their bed, heads leaning on his palm. Their kids was there also, doing the same position as their father. Watching their mother’s every move.

“Ne.” was Teyeon’s only replay, applying some mascara on her lashes.

“Appa, does that guy looked really handsome?” Taemin asked, whispering at Leeteuk’s ear.

Leeteuk glared at his son.

“I’m more handsome then him.” Leeteuk hissed at him.

But then he smiled, proudly.

“Your umma is a star at her high school. She had a lot of admirer.” Leeteuk whispered back to his son.

“Really?” Luna asked, baffled.

Leeteuk just nod.

“Then umma must be really pretty when she was in high school.” Taemin commented.

“Ne. And still until now.” Leeteuk said.

 Taemin and the others just nodded their head.

“Luna, could you help me?” They heard Taeyeon called out from the bathroom inside the bedroom.

“Ne.” Luna said, jumping of the bed and dashed to the bathroom.

“Do you think umma will fall for him?” Onew asked the wrong question, because after that their father was glaring at him.

Onew just smiled sheepishly.

“Mianhae-yo.” He mouthed.

“Woahh.. Umma is really Jjang!” Luna said minutes later, exiting the bathroom with her thumbs up. She then went back to the bed and sat on the edge, next to Kai.

Then, Taeyeon exited the bathroom next.

All of the boys eyes nearly popped out.

“Honey, don’t you think that dress is a bit…revealing?” Leeteuk asked.

Taeyeon looked down at her dress.

“I don’t think soo.” She shook her head, and went to finish her make up.

Leeteuk just looked at her with disapproving look.

“Me and hyungs obviously inherits umma’s charm then. But how come you didn’t inherited umma’s charm?” Taemin asked his youngest sister, still admiring his mother’s beauty.

Luna just glared at him.

“I have my own charm.” She hissed at him.

Onew and Kai just chuckled. While Taemin raised a brow at her.

“Like what?” he inquired.

“I wont tell you!” she snapped and stuck her tongue out at her brother.

“Appa, do you want to make sure that umma is save?” Taemin suddenly asked his father, speaking lowly into his ear, while making a quote on the last word.

Leeteuk looked at his son with hope.

“We could tail and spy on them.” He told his father.

Leeteuk eyes lit up.

“Good idea. Finally there’s a use of you hanging out with the Lee twins.” Leeteuk commented, earning a laugh from his other kids while Taemin just smiled sheepishly.

Then suddenly the doorbell rang twice.

“Its probably Suho.” Taeyeon spoke, getting her purse.

“I’ll get it.” Luna said, rushing out of the room.

Suddenly Taemin and Onew stood up as well.

Kai unwillingly followed behind them.

 

“Annyeong. Is Taeyeon noona ready?” Suho greeted Luna, as soon after she opened the door.

“Ne. Just wait a minute ahjushi.” She told him and move aside, making away for Suho to get in.

Taemin and Onew stopped half way in the stairs. Kai stopped behind them.

“Woahh… he is a high rival for appa.” Taemin commented, whispering at his brother’s ear.

Onew just nodded his head.

Leeteuk and Taeyeon came down seconds later.

“I’m going out first. You guys behave ne?” Taeyeon said to her sons, then she turned to her husband.

“Honey, I’m going to go first okay?” she said, and kissed his cheek.

“Come on noona. We’ll be late.” Suho called out from the front door.

Teyeon waved at her family once before exiting the front door.

“Kai, take the car keys.” Leeteuk told one of his twin son that was more expert in driving then the others.

Kai ran to take his father’s car key and then they all got out the house and jumped into the SUV.

 

 

---

 

“Appa, what is that guy trying to do to umma?” Taemin asked his father that was already fuming once he stepped foot in the place.

They were now outside of the building where Taeyeon’s reunion high school was held, peeking from the glass window.

Fortunately it was held in Taeyeon’s high school gym-room. It has a lot of window glass surround it and it was only a one storey building, so the Park’s had no difficulty on ‘looking over their mother’ or could be more called ‘spying’?

Suho was pinching on Taeyeon’s cheek while they were laughing over something that Suho just told her.

Leeteuk knows how much the younger guy admire and see his wife as a mentor. But he was also aware that the younger guy liked his wife as a women too.

Kai and Luna had to hold on their father’s arms, trying to prevent him from rushing inside the hall and choke Suho right there and then.

“Omo! He’s flirting with umma.” Onew suddenly exclaimed, pointing at the ‘couple’.

Kai and Luna glared over at him, and smacked the back of Onew’s head.

 Their oldest brother wasn’t helping at all with his last remarks. It was just making their father pissed even more!

“Yah! What was that for?” Onew exclaimed at his dongsaeng, rubbing his beat-up head.

But Kai and Luna didn’t say a thing, and just continue to glare at their brother while holding into their father.

 

---

 

After the reunion party that night, Leeteuk had been ignoring his wife.

He was pissed by how his wife and her ‘friend’ was interacting with each other.


update!!

sorry for the verrrrrrrrry late update :(

there's Suho as a cameo in this chapter. got the idea after watching MCOUNTDOWN with TaeTiSeo and EXO-K..

OH, and the third chapter was from Runningman's special SNSD episode.. you know, Taeyeon and Haha: Bboongbboongi~~ & Bboongsooni~~.LoL

anyways, thank you for my new subscriber and happy reading :)

and comment please :)