Trip To Jeju pt.2

How Great Is Your Love

“Honey! Hurry up! We don’t want to miss the plane!” Taeyeon hollered to her kids from the bottom of the staircase.

She was wearing a white oversized shirt with the word LOTTA LOVE printed across the front and her black tank top was visible underneath it, with a pair of black short shorts peeking underneath it. Her golden brown wavy hair was in a bun on the back and her fringe covering her forehead.

“Ne.” She heard they all shouted, rushing upstairs.

Taeyeon just sighed, fixing the strap of her Louis Vuitton quilted handbag on her shoulder.

Her matching Louis Vuitton suit bag was standing beside her.

“What time will the plane take off?” Leeteuk ask his wife, as he descended the stairs with his Calvin Klein carry all bag strap slung across his chest. Luna was behind him.

He looked over at what his wife was wearing.

Was it not enough for her to get my silence treatment after that so called reunion? Now she already was making me jealous again? He thought.

Anger was flaring in his head.

Taeyeon looked at her Gucci black strap watch that had crystal embroider around the top.

“At ten. We still have about an hour and half until the boarding time.” She told her husband.

He had on a white Armani shirt with a brown leather jacket that had a furry accent on the wrist and collar over it, black jeans, and a pair of white and brown Converse sneakers. A dark brown Salvatore specs was hanging on the collar of his shirt.

“No need to rush then.” He comented and walked to the front door with a grim face without another glance at his wife.

“Honey, don’t start with that.” Taeyeon warned him.

She knows too well by now, that her husband is a very unpunctual person.

He rushed to his work almost every day, for crying out loud.

But she was also wondering what was wrong with her husband and his grim face?

“What’s wrong with your appa?” Taeyeon finally had to ask her daughter, speaking lowly afraid that her husband might heard her asking Luna and got more angry.

But unfortunately Leeteuk had heard it.

What was really on her mind? Was her mind really only filled with that Suho guy, that she couldn’t figure out the reason behind my actions? That I’m jealous and mad? Leeteuk thought, angrily.

“Don’t mind him umma. He’s probably still mad about your ‘reunion night’.” Luna told her mother, making a quote sign on the two last word.

Leeteuk had been giving his wife a silent treatment after she came back from her high school reunion with Suho.

She didn’t know why, and Leeteuk wasn’t even bothered to explain to her either. But her kids did said to her that she was busted.

She didn’t really know what they mean, because none of them told her further more.

“Who will drove the car?” Onew asked, descending the stairs ten minutes later with his siblings behind him.

He was wearing a grey Adidas sweater shirt zipped up, a pair of black washout jeans, and a pair of black and white Adidas sneaker.

A dark grey HUGO BOSS tote bag was on his left hand.

“Kai.” Leeteuk shouted from the front of the house without thinking.

His oldest twin son was the best driver in the family. Even better from him and the eldest son.

“I’m in the back with hyung again?” Taemin whined, trailing behind Onew.

Taemin had on a black V-neck shirt, grey sweat pants, black Converse sneakers, and his Nike carry all bag was on his shoulder.

His Ipod touch was on his pocket with the headset that was wrapped around it peeking out of his pocket. And his Iphone4 was on his hand. A black Salvatore wayfarer was on his face.

He also wore a black Nike rubber bracelet.

 “Just accept your fate oppa.” Luna said, patting his shoulder when Taemin had reached the bottom of the stairs, teasingly.

Luna was wearing a blue jeans shorts, black shirt with the silver bear shaped pendant of her white gold chain necklace hanging on top of it. A red MCM book bag was on her shoulder and her black D&G laptop bag was on hanging on her arm. Her golden brown shoulder length hair was a loose.

She also had on her black All Star high top, and her friendship silver Cartier bracelet was on her left wrist. It was a best friend item that she, Sulli and Krystal had purchased when they entered the SM middle school.

Kai went down the stairs the last, holding a lite green Nike carry all bag in the left hand and a Gucci mini suitcase in the other hand. It was his and Luna’s luggage.

Kai was wearing a green and red stripes shirt with a black parasuit jacket over it, dark blue snug fit jeans, black Converse sneakers the same as the one his twin brother was using, and his grey Herschel canvas backpack was on his shoulder. A black and red Dr.Dre solo beat system was hanging around his neck.

 “Yah! Just because you’re a girl you get to sit with umma in the middle.” He snapped at her.

Luna just stuck her tongue out at her older brother jealousness.

Taemin glared at her.

“I’ll tell Sulli.” She threatened him.

“Aish!” Taemin hissed and continued to walk to the car.

He and Kai put their bags in the trunk. Onew and Leeteuk had handed their bags to Taemin, and Taeyeon had gave her luggage to Kai to put on the trunk.

Taemin and Onew then entered the car and went to the back seat. Taeyeon and Luna went in next.

Kai went to sit on the driver seat. His father already sat on the passenger seat beside him.

“Umma, do we have some free time at Jeju?” Taemin asked his mother.

Taeyeon took out a bundled papers from her handbag and read it.

“Umm..it will be quiet packed. But maybe there will be some free time around noon tomorrow.” She told her son.

Taemin smirked and nodded his head.

“Yah! What are you up to?” Onew asked his younger brother, seeing his happy face.

“Nothing.” Taemin said, as he put the headset to his ears and cut on the music and put it on the highest volume, finding a comfortable position to sleep.

He was the easiest to fall asleep amongst the siblings, which he inherits from his mother.

They could sleep in any position, any time, and any place possible. That was just how sleepyhead they were.

Onew was easy to fall asleep too, but he could only sleep in dark rooms, not in the lights or under the sun.

“Was the schedule really that packed?” Luna asked her mother.

“Mhmm… after we arrive, we only have less than half an hour to go to the rooms then gathered in the main hall for the opening ceremony and have lunch. After that we will have some games near the beach.”

“Same as the next day. We will have a lot of games and activities in the open.” She continued.

Luna sulked.

“Seems like I’m going to go home tanned.” She pouted.

“You already have black skin. So, don’t worry, it won’t affect you much.” Onew , laughing.

Luna just stuck her tongue out at her brother that was sitting in the back.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure it will be a lot of fun.”Leeteuk assured his daughter. But he was still giving cold stare at his wife.

“Yeah right!” Luna snapped, looking out the window.

Well, at least she could spend the whole three day with her friends and boyfriend. She thought, smiling.

“Honey, why are you giving me those stares?” Taeyeon couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“No. Nothing.” Was his only replay.

He had wanted to have this family trip for long time now, but what he saw two days ago on his wife high school reunion night was still pissing him off.

He didn’t want to ruined their vacation together, but he couldn’t help to feel mad.

“Whom am I sleeping with?” Onew asked, broking the tense that his parents was creating.

Since he wasn’t a student there, he didn’t know the room arrangement yet.

“You’ll share a room with Jaejoong and Yunho will share a room with Siwon.” Taeyeon told him.

Onew nod, liking the idea. Jaejoong is a neat freak, so he wouldn’t have to worry about a messy room.

“I can’t wait to go swim with Sulli and Krys.” Luna chimed.

“You girls really bought a bikini?” Kai asked, still focusing on the road.

“Ne. I can’t wait to see it on our body.” She giggled.

Kai made a disapproving face.

“What kind of bikini did Krys bought?” Kai asked his youngest sister.

“She bought a descend kind. Don’t worry to much oppa. Yunho oppa and Siwon oppa was there when we went to shop. You know how protective they are towards Krystal.” Luna informed her older brother.

Taeyeon and Leeteuk just smile and shook their heads.

Kids these days…they thought.

Leeteuk was still smiling when turned to look at the back seat and saw that Taeyeon was smiling to like him. He immediately erase the smile off of his face.

Taeyeon had saw the sudden change of expression on her husband’s face.

What was really wrong with this guy? Taeyeon thought.

They arrived at the airport twenty-five minutes later.

Taeyeon got off of the car with the rest following behind, and went to the waiting area. Kai was going to park the car first then follow them later.

They were going to left the car in the airport and got a bus to accommodate them while in Jeju.

The school had booked ten bus to accommodate the students and teacher in Jeju.

Once she located some of her students, she walked over to the teachers.

Seohyun was already there. She and her family was basically always the first to arrive at any events. Much to Seohyun’s demand.

Some teacher brought their boyfriend or girlfriend.

There was the boys P.E teacher, Choi Seunghyun and the girls P.E teacher Lee Chaerin or the students often call her CL.

Seunghyun brought his girlfriend, Park Sandara, and CL had brought her boyfriend as well, Kwon Jiyoung.

There were also the math teacher, named Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Kibum. And the music instrument teacher, Lee Sungmin. Also the other P.E teacher, Dong Yongbae.

And also the students concealing teacher, Lee Sunkyu and the dance teacher Kim Hyoyeon, and some other teacher.

“YoonA and Yuri aren’t here yet?” Taeyeon asked Seohyun, as she approached her and the rest of the teacher.

“No. you know how they are.” Seohyun said.

Yes, she knows too well.

It was basically because of the Lee twins hard to wake up thing.

YoonA always needed more than half an hour to wake up her twins. As for Yuri, it was her youngest daughter. She even often teased having the ‘sleeping beauty’ syndrome by her friends and brothers.

Taeyeon just laugh at her friend snarky comments.

She saw that her twins were reporting to their homeroom teacher, Kwon Boa, that was also teaching Chemistry.

And she also saw that her youngest daughter was reporting to her homeroom teacher, Kim Hyoyeon.

Leeteuk was already chatting with Yonghwa and Kangta, Boa’s husband.

Well, this trip looks like a perfect holiday for her husband, she thought.

But, why was he angry with her? She couldn’t help but to think about the cold treatment he had been giving her.

He wasn’t like that usually.

If until tonight he didn’t explain anything to me about his weird behavior, then I’ll make sure that he’ll get something to learn about for not giving such attitude to me ever again. Taeyeon made a decision.