Jealous Much?

Just The Way You Are

Yunho and Siwon along with their girlfriends and friends enter the dining hall after they had finished changing.

Yunho and Siwon had a hand on their girlfriend’s shoulder, while they walk to the buffet table and chatting.

They each took a plate and start to pick their foods.

Most of the students and teachers along with their family were already there, eating and chatting. And a few was still in the buffet table, getting food for their self.

“You really are hungry, ne?” Tiffany commented to her bff, seeing the mountain of food on Sooyoung’s plate, and she had two plates!

Sooyoung just stuck her tongue out.

“And you will clean up the whole chicken stock if you keep eating like that for today.” Jaejoong commented to Onew’s plate.

“Mind your own business!” Onew snapped at him.

“If you want to, you could get it for yourself!” he continued.

“No thanks.” Jaejoong only said.

“See, those guys are practically you with their eyes.” Yunho hissed at his girlfriend, seeing the eyes some of the male students and teacher was ogling his girlfriend.

He was proud of himself for zipping up her jacket before going to the dining hall.

“Oppa, we’re going to play beach volleyball after this. So, it won’t be comfortable to use jeans and shirt.” Joohyun reasoned.

“Still, you could just wear sweatpants and tank top.” He said again.

Joohyun just shook her head and continue to pick her food.

Siwon also was literally shadowing every move of his girlfriend. He was sticking behind Sooyoung.

“Why do you have to wear skirt at times like this?” Siwon hissed at his girlfriend’s ear.

“I’m hungry. And I don’t want to argue when I’m hungry.” Sooyound said, calmly and walked away to find a table.

“Aish!” Siwon grunted lowly, following his girlfriend to a table.

 

Their father was also handling almost the same situation in the other side of the room, where a few table for the teachers were located.

Their mother had changed, but still wearing a revealing pants. She had on a midnight blue tennis shorts with a white tank top and jacket on top.

Minho had take off his jacket and put it on his wife’s lap to cover her thighs.

He was now only wearing a yellow and black live light EAD shirt with black shorts underneath, his blue tracking jacket was now on his wife’s legs, covering them.

His friends was also having some problem with their wife’s clothes. Each of them had on a shirt or tank top and a skirt or shorts underneath.

“I can’t wait for the volleyball match.” Yuri squalled, stuffing her face.

“Me too.” Victoria chirped.

But Taeyeon and YoonA weren’t that enthusiastic as their two friends. They were never fond of exercising.

“But we’re lacking one person if we want to team up.” Seohyun said.

“Just take Hyoyeon in our team.” Yuri adviced.

“Are you ladies trying to steal all the MVP player to your team?” Changmin commented.

The five BOD couples were seating in a table, eating their lunch while chatting.

“No. it’s called strategy.” Victoria defended her group mate.

“What match will you guys join?” Yuri asked her husband and his friends.

“We’re going to play the man’s beach volleyball and join in the surfing and in the motorboat match.” Minho answered his wife.

“I want to join the motorboat match too.” Yuri said, excitedly.

“Me three.” Victoria join in.

Changmin and Minho looked at their wife like they were crazy.

“Are you two serious?” Changmin asked.

“Of course!” Victoria and Yuri said in unison.

“Are you doubting us?” Victoria asked her husband.

“Honey, I know you were really sport active when you were young, but your age is now almost a decade, don’t you think it’s too risky?” Changmin asked her.

“I’m not old! And it’s not risky. We will be careful. Right Yul?” Victoria asked her friend for support.

“Ne. There is no need to be worry.” She assured the two men.

“Are you guys going to join too?” Yuri asked her other friends.

YoonA and Taeyeon immediately shook their heads, while Seohyun nodded her head.

“Are you sure you want to do that?” Yonghwa asked his wife.

“Ne. it will be a lot of fun.” She said, smiling.


Mianhae for the very late update :)

I had been caught up with work..

and sorry for the short update :(

But I'll try better next week..

enjoy :)