Trip To Jeju pt.4

Just The Way You Are

“Mom, where is my shoe?” Krystal ask her mother, coming down the stairs bare foot.

She already had on a white tank top with a black and white stripes cotton jacket hoodie over it, a black Mango short shorts, and her maroon cap was on her head.

She sat her hot pink Gucci bag on the couch and went to continue on searching for her shoe. Her mother hasn’t gave her any answer after she had called for her.

“What are you looking for dongsaeng?” Siwon asked her, as he pinch her chin.

He had on a black and grey stripes sleeveless shirt with a grey blazer over it, black snug fit jeans, and a pair of black army shoes with a white shoelace.

“Eww~~oppa!” she complained, rubbing her chin that was just been touched by her older brother.

“I’m looking for my shoe.” She replied nonetheless.

Their father looked up from his morning newspaper and eyed what his daughter was wearing.

Minho was wearing dark grey shirt with a pair of dark blue washed out snug fit jeans, and a grey and white Nike dunks.

His black hat was on top of the table along with his black Fendy shades beside his cup of coffee.

He also had on his Juicy Couture silver chain couple bracelet on his right wrist and his brown leather strap Armani watch on his left wrist.

A disapproving look showed on his face after he saw what she had on.

It was too short for his liking.

“Aegy-ah…don’t you think your clothes is too short?” Minho asked her daughter.

While Krystal had went back running around the house bare foot.

“No. Mom clothes is worst then mine. You should see what she wore. I learn this fashion from mom and the aunty.” She said without stopping to look at him.

“Bwoh?!” Minho asked her in shocked.

But Siwon interrupted him from asking further.

“Which one?” Siwon asked her again.

“The grey and black high top that I bought with Sul and Luna.” She said.

“Oh, I think I saw it under the stairs.” Siwon told her.

Krystal immediately went there and she did find her shoes there.

“Thanks oppa.” She said, sitting on the couch and put her shoes on.

Then she went to eat her breakfast.

Yunho went down ten minutes later clad on a white sleeveless shirt with a dark blue Lacoste jacket over it, a pair of black snug fit jeans, and black and white Converse sneakers.

His brown leather strap Danish watch was on his left wrist, and a black specs was covering his sleepy face.

He was never a morning person.

“Morning dad.” He greeted his father and sat next to his younger brother.

“Mhmm.” Minho only said, already continuing on reading his newspaper.

Minho was in a bad mood now after hearing what his daughter told him.

“Where is mom?” Yunho asked, sipping his orange juice from a glass.

“Probably still in the bedroom. You know how your mother is.” Minho said, greeting his teeth with angry.

“You mean, she’s still sleeping?” Yunho asked her father in shocked.

Minho didn’t gave any response, which means yes.

Yunho just shook her head.

It was a general secret that he and their youngest sister inherits that sleeping habit from their mother, but he never thought that his mother would wake up the last amongst the three.

Usually it was him or his youngest sister, Krystal, who woke up the last.

Their family was considered the ambitious type by their friends, but not when you’re talking about sleeping time.

Their father, Minho, was also not a morning type. But he could wake up early sometimes, depends on the occasion.

Even Siwon always had a hard time on waking up in morning.

“Morning kids! Morning honey!” Yuri descended the stairs minutes later.

Yuri kissed her husband’s cheek.

Minho was sipping his coffee when she did that.

And he almost spit it at his wife after seeing what his wife was wearing.

Krystal is right. Her mother was worst then her. He thought.

Siwon that saw his father’s reaction smirked.

“Someone is going to get angry. Someone is going to get angry.” He sanged, teasingly.

Yuri had on a black oversized shirt with one of the sleeve fell of her shoulder and the black strap of her bra was visible, a blue jeans shorts that showed off her long and slender leg, and a BCBG ankle boots that has a zipper in the front.

Her golden brown hair was a loose and wavy. Her black Channel tote was on her shoulder.

Yuri sat beside her daughter, near her husband.

She drank her orange juice and took a toasted bread and apply some strawberry jam on top of it.

Minho just looked at her, as she was doing all of that.

He wanted to say something about his wife attire but didn’t know how to.

His wife has a thing for a showy clothes, and didn’t like to be told about it.

He never complained before, but this was too much. He thought.

The strap of her bra was even visible!

“Ummm…honey.” Minho started, looking at Yuri.

“Ne?” she said, looking back at him while taking a bite from her toast.

“Don’t you think the shirt is a bit too…un-appropriate?” he asked her lowly.

Yuri looked down to her clothes and knotted her forehead.

“I don’t think so.” She said, shaking her head, still with a knotted forehead, looking at her husband.

“And I found it more comfortable to travel like this.” She said, and continued to finish her food.

Minho just sigh.

His wife was more stubborn then their youngest daughter sometimes.

“See appa, I’m more polite.” Krystal said to her father.

Maybe I really should stop Krystal to hang out with her mother and aunty before she turned out worst like them, Minho thought.

“Whats more polite?” Yuri asked innocently.

“Nothing.” Minho said with his greeted teeth.

“Someone is heating. Someone is heating.” Siwon teased his father again.

“Yo! Someone is heating! Someone is heating! Yo!” Yunho joined to tease his father, singing the line his brother just sang in a rap version.

“Come on, let’s go kids.” Minho just stood up and went to take his brown leather Armani backpack on the couch.

“No, not yet. I want to wait for Soo.” Siwon said from the dining table to his father, finishing his last juice and stood up.

“I’ll check on them if they’re ready yet or not.” Siwon said, getting out of the house and went to the Lee’s.

“Oppa, you two just dated but already sounded like an old married couple.” Krystal brother, as Siwon just ignored her and continued to walk out of the house.

 

 

Yunho and Krystal waited for their sibling near the car.

Minho was already sitting in the passenger seat in the front. Yunho was still leaning outside of the driver side door, texting with Joohyun. Krystal was leaning on to the middle seat door, texting with her bff.

Yuri was texting with Victoria while sitting on a chair at the terrace of their house.

Their luggage was already in the trunk.

Siwon went back almost half an hour later.

“Come on mom. The Lee’s is ready.” Siwon said, walking over to the SUV.

“Now, the wife is ready so the husband could go.” Krystal brother again, getting in the back seat.

“When are you going to have a baby?” Krystal asked teasingly from the back seat, as Siwon climbed up the car.

Yuri sat next to Siwon in the middle.

“When are you going to have your honeymoon?” Yunho joined to teased his younger brother.

Yunho started the engine after all of them were settled on their seats.

“They are not even married, how could they go on a honeymoon or even have kids?” Yuri asked.

“When are you going to marry her?” Yuri asked her son that was sitting beside her, teasingly.

“Why am I the only one normal in this family?” Minho mumbled, but Siwon had heard him.

“I’m normal too.” He said to his father.

“No, you’re not.” Minho said.

Minho was still pissed to his son, because of the teasing song he sang earlier in the dining table.