Possesive Guys

Just The Way You Are

"Oppa! Don't change the channel! I'm watching spongebob~~" Krystal whined at Siwon.

"You've been watching it for hours now. Its my turn." Siwon snapped.

The two was lazying in their family's room.

"What are you two fighting about?" Yuri asked her kids as she entered the house with her husband, Minho.

Minho stopped, but Yuri went to the stairs heading to their bedroom.

"Appa, oppa wont let me watch the tv~~" Krystal whined at her father.

"Yah! Don't play victim here! You've been watching since mom and dad left until now." Siwon exclaim.

Krystal just pouted.

"Siwon, don't be like that to your sister." Minho reprimanded his son, sitting on the single couch next to them.

"I remembered that Sooyoung onnie had mentioned once that she want a kind and thoughtful boyfriend. Umm..I think she wont like it to hear about this." Krystal rubbed her chin, pretending she's in a deep thought, reffering to Siwon's attitude to her just now.

Siwon look at his sister with anger. He greeted his teeth.

"Geurae, you can use the remote." he handed the remote to his sister.

"Thanks oppa. I know your a considerate person." she said, cutely.

"Whatever." Siwon rolled his eyes and went back laying on the couch.

"Apa, why did you left me this morning?" Siwon turned to his father.

"I have to deliver Luna first than go to the gym. So I need to go earlier. You weren't even answering when I called you to wake up." he explained.

"But still..." Siwon argued.

"Where's your brother?" Yuri ask, descending the staircase.

"Meolla, he just recieved a text and dashed out of the house." Siwon answered.

"It was from Sulli telling him that Joohyun onnie was being flirt by a guy at the mall." Krystal informed her parents and brother.

"Really?"  the three exclaimed.

"Ne." Krystal nodded.

"Sul had texted me asking oppa's number before she texted oppa." she continued.

"Woah!! My son is so cute." Yuri gushed.

"Just like us, ne?" Minho ask his wife that was sitting beside him.

"Ne." Yuri beamed and gave her husband a smooch.

"Yikes!" Krystal immediately closed her eyes with her hands.

Siwon's mouth was on the floor.

"You guys have no shame." he rebutted.

"Are you done?" she asked her parents.

Yuri and Minho laughed at her cute act.

"Yes honey." Yuri said, resting against her husband shoulder.

Krystal took a peek first before putting down her hands.

"I'm still fifteen if you forgot." she reprimanded her parents.

Her parents laugh.

"Mianhe, we forgot." Yuri apologized.

"But your brother was so sweet for protecting her like that." Yuri spoke out her mind.

"Yeah right, more like possesive to me." Siwon said.

"Look who's talking." Krystal snapped.

Siwon just grinned. Knowing what she meant.

He had litteraly punch a guy for flirting with Sooyoung at the mall the last time they went to watch the movies together.

"Atleast I'm not like hyung. He's a love struck now." Siwon smirked.

"Who's a love struck?" they heard a voiced asked from behind them.

"Siwon oppa said that your a love struck." Krystal provoke her brothers.

"What? Do you wanna die?" Yunho snapped at the younger guy.

"Aniyo hyung. I didn't mean it like that." Siwon waving his hands in the air.

But Yunho suddenly stop from aiming his fist at his brother.

He sat next to Krystal and sigh.

"I saw a guy went to the Lee's residence. And he was hugging Sooyoung tightly like a boyfriend. Do you know him?" Yunho asked Siwon.

"Ayy, your trying to provoke me right?" Siwon narrowed his eyes at his older brother.

"No. You could check it on your own." Yunho said, leaning against the back of the couch.

Siwon stood up and dashed out of the house.

"Was it true?" Krystal asked her brother that was smiling smugly.

"Umm.. You could say it like that." Yunho said putting an arm arround her shoulder.

Krystal giggled, knowing that her oldest brother had tricked her second bro.

"So, what happend to Joohyun?" Yuri changed the topic, looking at Yunho.

Yunho scrunch his brow.

"Happend what? What are you talking about?" he asked his mother, confused.

His parents chuckled.

"I already told them about you running out of the house as soon as you recieved a text from Sulli." Krystal told her brother.

Yunho glared at his sister then.

"You did?" he snapped.

"Mhmm." she nodded in respond.

"And I was still wondering why you rushed like that? As long as I'm concerned, you both aren't dating." Krystal said, rubbing her chin.

"Not yet, atleast." she added.

"For your info, I already asked her out. So, she's officially my girlfriend now." Yunho said nonchalantly.

"Really?" Yuri was happy for her son.

"Yayy!!" she chimmed.

"Seriously mom! Who's the tenage in this house?" Krystal snapped.

"Your mom is still cute." Minho deffended his wife, pinching her cheeks.

"Thanks honey." she beamed.

"Eww~~. Not again." Krystal closed her eyes, shaking her head.

Yunho just chuckled at his sister's antics.

 

Meanwhile, Siwon was going to the Lee's residence.

But since he didn't have the courage to go in and confront, he just peeked through the gates.

"What are you doing?" he heard a voice snapped from behind him.

He turned arround and face Donghae with the twins.

They just got home from the gym.

"Uhh--Umm--I--I was--I just wanted to ask Sooyoung about something. But apparently she has a guest right now." Siwon came up with a cover.

"Oh, she has a guest?" Donghae asked.

"Ne." Siwon nodded.

"Yo! What's up hyung." Amber greet him with Jonghyun.

"Are you looking for noona?" Jonghyun asked.

"Well, lets just come in. Its okay." Donghae ushered him inside.

But Amber took notice of the car that was parked outside of their house.

"Hyung, are you jealous?" Amber ask Siwon with a tease tone.

"No. I'm not." he shook his head. Over exaggareting it.

Jonghyun and Amber chuckled at it. Donghae had walked ahead of them.

"That guy has been hitting on noona for quiet some time now." Amber told him.

"Chincha?" Siwon was baffled.

"Ne. Right hyung?" Amber asked Jonghyun for support.

"Ne. He even brought flowers and chocolates for noona." Jonghyun added in the fire.

Siwon was flaming with anger then.

"Have you ask my sister out yet hyung?" Amber ask out of curiousity.

"Not yet." Siwon reluctantly shook his head.

Now his chance was about to blow away.

"You should move fast hyung. Before that guy does." Jonghyun patted his shoulder.

Amber patted his shoulder too and walk faster inside the house with Jonghyun.

What Siwon didn't know was that the twins high-five-ing secretly on their way inside.

Siwon continued to walk inside and look at Sooyoung as soon as he entered the front door.

Sooyoung was giggling with a guy.

"Sooyoung-ah, could we talk?" Siwon get her attention.

"Ne?" Sooyoung ask him, glancing at the guy.

"I want to talk with you. Privately." Siwon said.

"Geurae. I'll come back fast." she said to the guy before following Siwon outside.

"What's wrong?" Sooyoung ask him.

"Who is he?" Siwon snapped, turning arround.

"Who? You mean the guy inside my house?" Sooyoung asked, pointing to the door.

"Ne." Siwon answered.

"Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" she folded her hands.

Siwon was quiet then.

Amber and Jonghyun peek from the window all along.

"Hyung, I got an idea." Amber suddenly went to where Eunhyuk was sitting.

Jonghyun just stared at his sister from where he was.

Eunhyuk was busy texting all the time, so he wasn't aware of his surroundings.

"Eunhyuk hyung, noona said she wanted to talk to you. And she's waiting for you outside." Amber said to him.

"Oh, really? Than I shall go. Thanks Amber." Eunhyuk flashed a smile at her and walk towards the door.

Then Amber went to take something before joining Jonghyun back near the window.

"Hyung, we have to record this. Don't miss even a blink." Amber told her brother, handing over the gadget at him.

Jonghyun was more capable on using those kind of things than her.

Jonghyun took the video recorder from her and turn it on.

"What are you going to do with the video?" Jonghyun asked her, while he starts to record.

"Not much. Just upload it on the internet. On my CyWorld account atleast or at youtube at max." she responded with a smirk.

"Noona will bury you alive for sure." Jonghyun shook his head at his sister.

Amber just grinned hearing his statement.

Well, with her sister as the victim of her pranks this time, that was most likely what would happend.

"Is that guy your boyfriend?" Siwon asked.

Sooyoung scrunch her forehead.

"Are you jealous?" she asked him, still folding her arms.

Siwon was quiet once more.

"Umm.." he couldn't answered.

"Your not my boyfriend. So why are you jealous?" Sooyoung snapped.

"Umm---If I ask ~~" he asked her.

"Sooyoung-ah, what did you want to talk about?" Eunhyuk suddenly appeared on the doorway.

Sooyoung turned her attention to the man.

"Me? Talk with you? No." Sooyoung said.

"But Amber said~~" Eunhyuk didn't finished his sentence.

"Aish!!" Siwon exclaimed, scratch his head and turn to walk off.

Sooyoung look at his back.

"Yah!! Choi Siwon!" she hollered to him. But Siwon keep walking away.

Sooyoung followed Siwon.

"Yah! Choi Siwon!" she grabbed his arm.

"Why did you walk off? You haven't answered my question yet!" Sooyoung snapped at him.

"Because your to busy with that guy!" Siwon pointed to her house.

"Omo! What's oppa screaming at?" Krystal was about to exit her house's gate but stopped when she saw the two yelling at each other in the side-road.

"Umma! Appa!" Krystal ran back inside her house.

"What?!" Yuri and Minho alarmed.

"Did you hurt yourself?" Minho asked concerned.

"Aniyo! You need to go out side and see it yourself. Palli!" Krystal hollered, dragging her mother's arm.

"What is it honey?" Yuri asked, but stop and baffled at what she saw.

Her son and her bestfriend's daughter was yelling at each other.

Krystal took out her phone and started to record on the couple.

"That guy is my bestfriend! And why are you mad of me talking with my friend all of a sudden?" Sooyoung yelled back.

"Because I like you, pabo!" Siwon snapped.

Sooyoung was the one speachless now.

"Omo!" Yuri clasped her hands on .

"Are you joking? Were the twins behind this?" she asked, looking around for her younger twin sibling.

Amber and Jonghyun immediately duck-down on the bushes.

They had went out of the house too and had been recording the scene all of the time.

They didn't want to be spotted

"No." Siwon shook his head.

Sooyoung stop and look at him.

"Are you serious? Did you mean what you said?" she asked him.

Siwon heaved a deep sigh before answering.

"Yes. I've like you ever since we were kids." he confessed.

"Really?" Sooyoung was baffled once again.

He only nodded

"Aww~~. How sweet. Like us, ne honey?" Yuri ask Minho lovingly, who just nodded in replay.

"Yikes! Not again!" Krystal whined, closing her eyes.

Sooyoung suddenly smiled.

"I actually like you too." she confessed.

"Chincha?" Siwon was happy to hear it.

"Ne." Sooyoung replay shyly.

Siwon smiled and walk to her. He suddenly hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Omo!" "Aww~~" YoonA and Yuri exclaimed.

Siwon and Sooyoung parted at the voices of their mother.

They just smiled bashfully.

"So sweet~~" Yuri coed at her husband.

"That my son. Siwon, way to go!" Minho chimed at his son.

"He's so romantic." YoonA pouted at her husband that has just joined beside her.

"You aren't like him. You didn't ask me out like that back then." YoonA pouted again.

"I could be romantic too. More then him." Donghae pointed at Siwon, deffending himself.

"Yeah right!" YoonA snapped, glaring at her husband.

"There goes round two." Amber said to her brother, looking at their parents quirrel this time.

"Oh dear god! Please save our father from this fight~~" Amber prayed for her father.

"No you don't! You only ask me to fate you. You didn't even give me a kiss." she heard her parents argue.

"Aigoo.." she shook her head along with Jonghyun.

Siwon and Sooyoung just smiled looking at the Lee couple's fight.

While Yuri and Minho had went back inside their house with Krystal.

"Oppa, you could never beat Siwon oppa on this!" Krystal brag, going over to her oldest brother.

"What do you mean?" Yunho was confussed.

"Siwon oppa just confessed to Sooyoung onnie. And it was soo romantic." Krystal giggled and showed the video she had atken with her Iphone.

Yunho scoffed after finished watching the video.

"I could do better then this." Yunho ave the phone back to his sister roughly.

Krystal just giggled hearing her brothers statement.

"Yeah right! I wonder how you confessed to Joohyun onnie.." Krystal wondered outloud, giggling.

Which only earned her a glare from Yunho.


finally an update again :)

enjoy... ;)