Stalking The Oldest

Just The Way You Are

“Yah! Wake up you lazy head!” Yunho shook Siwon’s body eagerly.

“Hyung~~. I’m still sleepy.” Siwon babbled.

“Up now! I want a talk with you!” Yunho snapped at him.

“Five more minutes please~~” he pleaded, but only earning a smack from his older brother.

“Okay. Okay. I’m up!” he exclaimed and sat up on the edge of his bed.

Siwon shook his head and ruffled his hair.

“What time is it?” Siwon asked Yunho. But didn’t got any replay.

He turned to look at his night stand watch and look at the time.

“What is it hyung?” he asked afterwards.

“Yah! How could you get drunk while you’re watching over Krystal?” Yunho scolded his younger brother.

“Huh?” Siwon hasn’t collected his soul yet.

Yunho sigh, easing his temper. He then sat beside Siwon.

“Did you remember that last night you went home drunk?” Yunho change his question.

Siwon scrunch his brow and tried to recall of last night incident.

“Ahh!! No wonder! I already felt strange when those two gave me a drink. They said it was soda, but I think it was wine.” Siwon remembered.

“So you could remember now?” Yunho asked him again.

“Ne. I think it was Amber who gave us the wine.” Siwon said, not sensing his brother’s temper yet.

“Good! Then I can punch you now!” Yunho snapped and stood up.

“How could you get drunk when you’re supposed to watch over Krystal?” Yunho snapped and grab Siwon’s shirt by the collar.

“”I didn’t mean too, okay? It wasn’t my fault. I never tried a wine before, so I didn’t know that it was wine last night that I drank. But all I know was it taste different and I never tasted something like that. And I was being responsible enough last night for volunteering to watch over our sister, then you!” Siwon paused pointed at Yunho.

“Who was busy dating all day.” He snapped and put down his hand.

Yunho shut up then. Realizing his fault too.

“Mianhae, I was just boiling up when dad said that you went home drunk last night. He even had to help you walk home.” Yunho explained.

“Its okay. Its my fault too. I couldn’t take responsible of my duty.” Siwon apologized to his brother too.

It was silent for a moment.

“Soo, how’s your date with Joohyun?” Siwon asked, trying to change the atmosphere.

“Nice.” Was only Yunho’s replay.

“Aih~~, you haven’t kiss her yet?” Siwon .

“Yah!” Yunho snapped, suppressing his smile.

“You loss to Siwon oppa then” Krystal butted in, out of nowhere.

“Yah! You’re not even seventeen yet! You don’t have the right to say that yet then!” Yunho scold her.

She pouted and sat on the bed.

“Oppa, I think you should go and apologize to Sooyoung onnie. I think she was mad last night with you.” Krystal said, laying on Siwon’s pillow.

“Really?” Siwon turned to look at her.

“Mhmm. You should’ve seen her face when she first opened the door. It was priceless.” Krystal giggled.

“Aish~~” Siwon scratch his not itchy head, out of frustration.

“I’m dead.” He mumbled and stood up.

Aish! that stupid twin, I should get my revenge for them!! Siwon thought on his mind.

"Oppa waeyo?" Krystal asked, seing the look on Siwon's face.

"You know, I got drunk is all because of that stupid little Lee twins. Hah! I really want to get my reveng on them!" Siwon uttered what was on his mind.

"Really? But how are you going to do that? You know that Sooyoung really love her twin siblings right?" Yunho spoke up.

"Yeah oppa, even sometimes when the twin annoy her to death, she cant refused the twins aegyeo, especially if Amber unnie the one do that aegyeo thing." Krystal added in.

"Oh, and dont forget Tiffany and Joohyun spoilt them too." Yunho added on Siwon's frustration.

"Alright, great! Now if I do something to them, I'll be dead!" Siwon frowned

"Hahaha.......... Oppa himnae, you can get your revenge later time." Krystal tried to console him.

"Yeah, Krystal is right." Yunho agreed.

Yunho then look at his watch.

“I need get ready now. I have to go after this.” Yunho said and stood up.

“Where to?” Krystal asked him.

“I-I have to meet a friend.” He stuttered.

Krystal and Siwon furrowed their brow, glancing at each other.

“Really?” Siwon asked him this time.

“Yeah~~~” he said and walked to the door and went out as fast as he could.

“Why did I sense something fishy?” Krystal said, rubbing her chin.

“Mhmm.” Siwon pursed his lips and nodded.

“Oppa, do you wanna find out?” Krystal asked him excitedly.

“Yes. But how?” Siwon asked him.

“We could just follow him!” She told her brother.

Siwon’s eyes lighten up.

“Great idea! Let me wash my face first. You go and hold him for a while.” He said, and ran towards his bathroom.

Krystal stood up and dash out of the room immidietly.

 

“Appa, did you see Yunho oppa?” Krystal asked her father as she went down the stairs.

She had take her hat and black shades. She also had put on her hooddie.

“No.” Minho said, continuing on watching the tv.

“Appa, could I and Siwon oppa go?” she asked her father, as she sat between her parents, clinging on her father’s arm.

“Where to?” he asked, looking at her.

“Following Yunho oppa.” She whispered to him.

Minho’s and Yuri’s eyes widened at her answer.

“What do you mean following your brother? Are you being a stalker now?” Yuri asked her.

“No. But oppa is being suspicious. And I think his going on a date again, but didn’t want us to find out. He said that he was going to meet his friend.” She explained.

“But I sense something else.” She gave her father her hypothesis.

“Is it?” Minho asked her.

“Yes. I’m sure.” She nodded, confidently.

“Dad, I’m going to go first.” Yunho said, descending the staircase.

Minho, Yuri, and Krystal eyed Yunho’s outfit.

“See, he even prepped up for just meeting his friend? Nu-uh! I don’t believe that!” Krystal said, and stood up.

She went after Yunho, trying to hold him more longer, giving time for Siwon to finish preparing.

“Oppa, are you going to the mall?” Krystal asked Yunho, after she was next to him.

“Umm.. I think soo.” He said, uncertain.

“Why?” he asked, after seing his sister’s smile.

“Uh-uh-could I ask you for a help?’ she asked.

“Sure. What is it?” he asked her.

“Could you buy me a Pocky stick? I really want it.” She said, wanting to facepalm her self.

What kind of help was that? She thought to herself.

“Sure. Oppa will go now then.” He ruffled her hair before going out.

“Oppa! Wait!” she said and follow him to the garage.

Oh, come on Krystal, get an idea. You couldn’t loss him.

“Krystal, where are you?” she then heard Siwon’s voice.

Ah, finally. She sighed.

“Oppa! I’m here!” she hollered to Siwon.

“Oh, you haven’t go yet hyung?” Siwon played dumb.

“I’m just about to go.” He said, and got on his car.

“Have a nice day hyung!” Siwon said, and waved to him.

Krystal did the same.

“Come on oppa. We gotta hurry.” She said, and pulled her brother towards his car.

Suddenly, Yuri popped beside Siwon's car.

"Guys, you forgot something" Yuri told her kids.

"What is it mom?"Siwon asked.

"Cameraaa! How can you guys forget about this?" Yuri smile brightly, and handed the camera that she was holding to Krystal.

"Woow mom! Good idea, I'll take picture of them together." Krystal said, excitedly.

"Now, what you gave to them?" Suddenly Minho was already behind Yuri. Krystal was shocked and hide the camera immidietly, while Siwon was stuttering for words.

"N-No appa. Nothing. Really." Siwon staggered.

"Ne appa, it's nothing." Krystal gave her killer smile to her father.

"I can't trust you guys. Honey, what did you gave to them? Honestly?"Minho asked Yuri.

"Aish! I just gave them my camera, to capture our son date, because I want to know how our son is dating. I can't do that?" Yuri pouted and folded her hands, while doing aegyeo faces at Minho.

"Eiiisshhh. Dont be angry, you look ugly, hehehe.." Minho smiled cheesily.

"Eww~~. Mom! Dad! It's gross!" Siwon and Krystal said in unison.

"Aish!You guys just go, before you guys got lost on him." Minho said, back hugging Yuri and kiss Yuri's head.

"Dad! Krystal is still here, cant you guys control your hormon?" Siwon exclaimed while covering Krystal eyes with his hand.

"Oppa cant we just go? My eyes got sore" Krystal whined.

"Arraseoyo, umma appa, annyeong!!" Siwon shouted, and drove off.

“You have your wallet with you don’t you?” she asked him, as she put on her seatbelt.

“Yes.” Siwon said, and started the engine.

“Lets go!” she hollered, excitedly.

 

“Look! They didn’t even hold hands!” Krystal exclaimed for the hundred time.

They had been following Yunho and Joohyun for almost a hour now at the mall.

After picking up Joohyun at her house, they had went straight to the mall.

“Aish, hyung really needs to learn more from me.” Siwon added his thought.

“We really need to do something.” Krystal said, not taking her eyes off from the couple.

“I got an idea!” Siwon snapped and whispered at her ear for his plan.

Krystal smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

She pull her hat lower and fix her hooddie.

“Could you see my face oppa?” she asked Siwon for caution.

“No.” Siwon said, confidently.

She then smiled.

She walked closer to the couple and pretended to bump on Joohyun so that she loss her balance and fell  in to Yunho’s arm.

“Are you okay?” Yunho asked her, concern.

“Ne.” Joohyun. Said, smiling.

“Sorry miss.” Krystal bowed and walk away as fast as she could.

She then turned another way to where Siwon was waiting for her, smiling widely at his success idea.

Krystal and Siwon high-five afterwards.

“Do you know that girl? Why did I feel that she’s familier?” Joohyun asked Yunho, as they continued to walk.

Yunho did sense something. He recognize that hooddie. It was the one his sister was wearing this morning.

“No.” he said, suppressing his smile.

Maybe I should thank Krystal later. He thought.

Yunho and Joohyun was now holding hands. It was Yunho’s suggestion.

After the ‘girl’ bumped in to Joohyun, he said that they better hold hands so that if someone bumped to her again, he could catch her on time again.


I'm very,very sorry for the very late update :)

I had exams and others.

hope you'll like it :)