Bonding Time

Just The Way You Are

“Do you like this one onnie?” Krystal asked Tifanny and Sooyoung for their input, holding up a two piece bikini up their faces.

But before any of the older girls could replay, someone else voiced out.

“Isn’t it a bit to showy?” she heard a masculine voice from behind her.

Krystal turned around with a glare and irritated face, facing her brother.

“What are you doing here anyway?” she hissed at him.

Yunho just shrugged.

“Preventing you from buying those kind of thing.” He pointed to the bikini his sister was still holding.

The other girls just giggled at the face he made.

Krystal, Sulli, Luna, Tifanny, Sooyoung , and Joohyun had gone to the mall after the three middle schoolers went home from school.

But in the middle of their ‘girl time’, Siwon, Jaejoong and Yunho had ‘joined’ them. But it was most like ‘interupting’ them.

“Its not a thing, oppa. This thing has a name called bikini.” Krystal retorted.

Yunho just rolled his eyes. “Whatever.” He retorted back.

“I think this one will look good on you.” Krystal heard another male voice from beside her.

She turn her head to the side, and was shocked with what her other brother was holding up to show her.

The others just laugh at her face.

It wasn’t really a bad swimsuit, but it was just not her taste.

It was a one piece suit, with long sleeve and the shorts would definitely reached her knee, with a long skirt.

“Oppa, no offense for your high style. But its only for a five year old toddler to use.” Krystal said, while pointing at the suit with disgust.

The others had to cracked up at that.

“Its not that bad…” Sooyoung said, and examined the suit closer.

Siwon’s face lit up, feeling his girlfriend’s siding with him.

“If we could cut the skirt and the short, also the sleeves.” Sooyoung continued seconds later.

Siwon’s face fell, while the other erupt into another fit of laughter.

“You really know how to play with others feeling.” Siwon retorted to Sooyung.

Sooyoung just smiled sheepishly.

“Mian, I didn’t mean too.” She said, and peck his cheek. Siwon just smiled at her sweetness.

“Eww~~.” The couple heard the three youngest chorused, while making a face of disgust.

“Get a room will you?” Krystal snapped at her brother.

Yunho was already glaring at his younger brother.

“Your just jealous, because you couldn’t do it like me.” Siwon snapped at him, with a teasing tone.

Which earned him another glare.

The girls just giggled, while Jaejoong just shook his head.

“You really need to learn a lot from him.” Jaejoong said to Yunho, while patting his shoulder.

“Its okay oppa. Gokjongma. I like you just the way you are.” Joohyun assured her boyfriend.

That put a smile on Yunho’s face.

But not with Jaejoong. He didn’t seemed to be impressed by his younger sister’s words.

How come she is more good at words then me? Jaejoong thought.

“Thanks babe.” He said to her.

“Yayks~~.” The three little girls continued to make a disgust face.

“Yah! ShimJaejoong!” They all suddenly heard Tifanny exclaimed.

They look at Tifanny’s direction and then look at where her eyes were aimed.

There they saw a salesgirl flirting with Jaejoong while offering him some male product.

“O-ow~~.” Krystal, Sulli, and Luna chorused.

Tifanny marched over to her boyfriend and the girl.

“Babe, look at this.” Jaejoong said to her, not seeing the slit in her eyes.

“Having soo much fun, ne?” Tifanny hissed at him.

That’s when Jaejoong looked closely at his girl. He then realized that he was in trouble.

Tifanny walked off, before Jaejoong could say a thing.

Sooyoung and Joohyun followed behind her.

“Welcome to the club.” Yunho said, patting his shoulder, just like what Jaejoong did to him a moment ago.

“You three are really at this things.” Sulli and Krystal retorted, and walked off too with Luna, before the three older male could scold their younger sisters.

Then the girls continued on their shopping spree..

Still with the boys following behind them, but with a good distance.



finally an update!!
 

sorry for the very,very late update :)

 

hope you like it :)