Hated by most, Loved by one...

I never meant to be a Shawol...

They walk into class together...Tae smiling proudly and Channie staring at the floor.

Fangirls...or really just girls in general, are shocked and furious at the "weirdo's" closeness to the beautifully flawless Taemin.

All of the guys in the class stare in confusion, wondering what a guy like Taemin is doing with a girl like Channie.

Channie slipped her hand from Taemin's and tried to head to her seat, but he caught her wrist. "Chan--" He wa interrupted when the teacher placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a stern look, signalling for him to let her go. "You still need to formally introduce yourself..." The teacher bellowed in his low, commanding voice.

Taemin introduces himself to the class then make his was over to his assigned seat....on the opposite side of the room from Min Chan.

During class Tae finished early, as did Channie, and so he was making a note to give to channie...

Fangirls that sit near Channie start whispering mean things to her...Channie frowns...She tries harder to concentrate on what she's writing, lowering her head.

Taemin was trying to eavesdrop but they were too quiet, and he was too far away...but when Channie's smile faded, he couldn't take it any more...He had to do something. This was, after all, his fault.

Tae stood up and shouted at rude girls, catching the whole class by surprise. Everyone sat there, wide-eyed, since he had been, until now, completely silent other than when he first introduced himself.

Channie gets up, embarassed, and runs out of the classroom, upset....Taemin tries to follow, but the teacher stops him, forcing him to return to his seat. He sadly sits back down, staring at the doorway.

He stares at the note in his hands, continually flipping it in his palms, letting his fingers glide smoothly over the folded paper. Soon he is struck with an idea and his hand shoots up into the air. "Sir, Can I go to the bathroom?" The teacher eyed him suspiciously, so Taemin wiggled in his seat a bit to make it convincing. No sooner had the teacher nodded in approval, Taemin was up and out of the room.

He runs through the halls calling for her when he hears quiet sobbing. He slows his pace, listening carefully. Slowly he pushes open the door to the janitor's closet where he discovers a disheveled Channie. Quickly, he stoops to his knees to qipe her tears but she only pushes his hand away. In a hushed tone he tries to comfort her, "I had no idea those girls would be so mean. I'm sorry...I should have said something sooner." Channie shakes her head and tries to get up, though her efforts are useless with Taemin in the way. "I just wanted to protect you...because..." He leans in closer and whispers, "because I love you..." Channie leans back and stares at him as Tae's lips form a small smile.  She cries... "You can't love me...you barely know me..." She pshes past him and takes off down the hall. Honestly, she loved him too, but it was moving so quickly, she was panicking...she was not used to being confessed to....let alone by an internationally known Kpop idol. Soon she began to feel dizzy she approached the wall to steady herself, her other hand gripping her head. Not long after her vision went blurry, then black, then she collapsed in the hall.

Some amount of time unknown to her, she awoke in the nurse's office, Tae by her side. She groaned softly, signalling she was coming to. Tae gripped her hand, searching her face worriedly. He repeated her name over and over, until the nurse finally asked him to leave. At first he refused, and was adamant about staying with Channie...but of course once the nurse threatened to go to the principal he politely agreed to wait in the hall. Min Chan's eyes fluttered as she raised her hand after him, "D-Don't worry, Taeminnie....I'll be...fine." She exhaled deeply and closed her eyes once more.