A Sha-what?

I never meant to be a Shawol...

Class was boring, with Min Chan finishing ahead of everyone, as usual, and with Reina barely paying attention to the teacher. Min Chan may space out sometimes, but she doesn't play around when it comes to class. Reina on the other hand, was always too "busy" for schoolwork, drawing doodles in her notebook of her favorite kpop stars. Min Chan leaned over to see what Reina was doodling. She saw a bunch of little flowers and hearts, typical girly doodles, and in the middle, scribbled in giant letters "SHINee".

*Why does that sound familiar? Shin knee? Shi-shee....shy...knee? That must be what that guy was talking about in the hallway.* Channie thought as she stared at the word.

"Hey, Reina...what's a SHINee?"

"SHINee? They're a really popular kpop group. They are the one's who sing Sherlock."

"Sherlock? You mean my new favorite song? The voices are amazing, the beat is awesome...Gosh, I love everything about that song~" Channie said with a giggle.

"So, I guess you're a new found Shawol? Nice to hear. I'm Hyuna." said one of the queenkas of the school, overhearing their conversation. "But, I should warn you. Stay away from them, you will never be a better Shawol than me." She said, glaring at Min Chan.

"A Sha-what?" Min Chan questioned, looking to Reina for the answer.

Reina laughed at Channie's facial expression, then cleared to explain. "A Sha-wol...not a Sha-what. It is the name of SHINee fans. If you are a part of their fan club, you are referred to as a Shawol."

"I'm not a Shawol....I just happen to like Sherlock...that's all" Channie said, crossing her arms.

"Well, if you aren't one yet....you will be" Reina replied with a smirk.

Min Chan nodded in understanding, then looked out the window, waiting for class to be over. She looked down to the street below and noticed some kind of commotion right out side of the school gate. *What's going on down there? Is it a fight? I hope no one is hurt* She thought, as she watched the small group of people that was surrounded by a large group of people. Then the large group of people began to disperse as the small group of people (which looked to be about six or seven males) began walking up to the school. As her eyes moved from each individual person, she noticed they were all fairly young. *New students maybe?* As she stared at one of the younger boys he happened to look up at her. Their eyes were locked on each other for a moment, then he disappeared into the school building. Min Chan shrugged and turned back to the front of the class, trying to pay attention, but all she could think about was the way he stared at her. She shook her head to clear her thoughts, and the bell rang for class to be over.

"Finally! Lunch Time~" Reina half-shouted as she jumped up and down, tugging on Channie's sleeve for her to pack her things faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter 2~!! Who was that group of people??? O.o Was it SHINee??? Have I really decided to introduce them this early in the story??? Who was the boy staring at Channie??? Why did he stare at her like that??? Am I ever going to answer all of these questions I'm asking myself???

Answers:

1.) You'll find out next chapter >:3

2.) Maybe...not telling...yet.

3.) I may have...or I may have decided to throw in some other new students (who could possibly also be kpop stars) just to throw you guys off~ >:3

4.) His name may or may not, possibly, perhaps be Taemin....you'll have to wait and see~ ^^

5.) He was curious about her, he thought she was pretty and looked friendly...though its mostly because she was staring at him first XD

6.) I just did...*like a boss~* XD