What is everyone so curious about?

I never meant to be a Shawol...

Min Chan groaned and rolled over, trying to go back to sleep was impossible with the ray of sunlight coming in through the window. After rolling around enough to get herself unintentionally woken up, she hopped out of bed with a sigh. She brushed her shoulder length, dark brown hair and did her other various morning, bathroom routines. She got ready for school and took off, a piece of toast hanging from .

*Omo! At this rate I'm gonna be late*

She finally arrived at the school and skidded to a stop at the front gate, nearly running into a few people. Min Chan bowed, apologized, and hurried into the school. It seemed like just another day, or at least, it did until she got to school. A lot of the students were acting...strange. Min Chan walked through the hallway, and suddenly a guy ran past her, nearly knocking into her, while screaming.

"SHINee's BACK!!!"

"Well, that was odd....what did he say? Someone's back...shy knee? or was it shiny? Ehh, who knows"

Min Chan shrugged and continued down the hall to her locker. While she was facing her locker, someone snuck up behind her and covered her eyes, startling her a bit.

"Channie! Guess whoooo~"

"Reina...I know it's you...you're the ONLY person who does that to me~"

Reina was Min Chan's friend who moved from America a few years ago, they've been best friends since they met, though they only seem to have one thing in common, their love of Kpop. Other than that, they are polar opposites. Reina is bubbly and outgoing, where Min Chan is shy and quiet (though she likes talking to people who make her feel comfortable, like Reina) Reina loves spicy food, Min Chan prefers sweets...etc. The girls begin chatting as they head on to class. Reina was talking, but Min Chan was distracted by the group of girls dancing in the hallway, what were they singing?

"They're so curious? What are they talking about?" Channie mumbled.

Reina, after hearing Min Chan mumble something, redirected her attention to see what she was talking about. Reina's eyes widened when she recognized what the girl's were singing/ dancing to.

"Channie, I LOVE this song!!!" She squealed as she ran over to join the group in dancing.

Min Chan just stood there, arms crossed, watching her friend.

*She looks like she really enjoys that song. Though, I still wish I knew what song it was, it sounds pretty catchy...*

The song was over, and Reina returned to Channie's side to find her spaced out and humming the song they had been dancing to. Reina waved her hand in front of Min Chan's face, she spaced out frequently. Min Chan snapped out of it, and stared at Reina. She gave an apologetic smile and shifted her bag to her other shoulder.

"So what was that song called, Reina unnie?" Channie asked, sprinkling on some aegyo.

"You don't know that song? Everyone knows this song. It's new...called Sherlock. Here." Reina replied as she handed Channie a headphone. She began playing Sherlock on her mp3 player. Before she knew it, Min Chan was lost in the rhythm of the song, and she couldn't help but dance. Reina put a hand on her shoulder to stop her.

"Channie...your 4Dness is showing again~" She teased, causing Min Chan to blush and hide behind her. Reina grabbed Min Chan's hand and dragged her to class, to save Channie from further embarassement....as usual. What ever would Channie do if Reina weren't there to bring her back from her 4D world?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 1!!! This is my first fan fic...I've never written a full story before, so I might not update very quickly~ Mianhaeyo (> <) So, I decided that your name is Min Chan...and you have a best friend named Reina....Trying to decide when SHINee should show up in the story...yes, they will ACTUALLY be here...not just students talking about them~

Tell me how it was, jehbal? Be brutally honest! I'm not afraid, I need criticism~ ^^ Thank you for bothering to read this!!