Oh my.....it's!!!

I never meant to be a Shawol...

Channie copied the notes on the board quicker than usual...she wanted to get out of this class, she wanted to get to her next class, she wanted to see him.

 

By the time Reina finished copying the notes Channie had already packed her bag, ready for the class to end. "Geez girl, what has that boy done to you?" Reina laughed as she raised an eyebrow. Channie blushed lightly, "N-nothing...he's just really nice. It's easy to talk to him..."

"I see, you can talk to him like you talk to me? That's good...It's nice for you to find more friends~ Now lets go see this boy." Reina smirked as she grabbed Channie's hand and took off down the hallway. She looked back at Channie to ask which way to go when she ran into someone. "Hey watch where you're go-OH! MY! GOD! IT'S YOU!!!" Reina fell to the floor in shock.

Channie helped her friend off the floor. "Reina do you already know Taemin?" Channie asked as she tilted her head in confusion. Reina pulled Channie close and whispered, "That's the Taemin....SHINee's Taemin" Channie's eyes widened  as she looked at Taemin. Taemin just scratched his head and smiled, confused by all of the...well, confusion.

The three of them walked out into the courtyard and hid behind a giant tree to continue their discussion.

"Why didn't you tell me you were with SHINee?!" Channie asked. "I didn't know you were a Shawol..." Taemin replied, throwing his hands up defensively.

"Ack! Again with that word! I am NOT a sha-whatever you just said....I just happen to like one of the new popular songs....that just happens to be a Shy-knee song" Channie crossed her arms defiantly and looked away.

"Err, it's SHINee...not Shy-knee, Min Chan..." Taemin corrected her politely.

"That's what I said! Shiny!"

"Not Shiny...not Shy-knee....it's just, SHINee. Say it with me...SHINee"

"All three of those words you just said sound exactly the same! What's the difference?!?!"

Reina sat back and watched as Taemin tried to correct Channie. Reina had been through this before, but what Taemin didn't know is how stubborn Min Chan can be when she thiks she is right about something....with how this conversation was going, they would be here all night.

Reina cleared to stop the arguement and pulled out her notebook and a pencil. She then began an elaborate illustration comparing the three words...in a way Channie could understand. Channie looked at the paper, "Ohhhhhh...well why didn't you just say it that way from the beginning?" Taemin laughed.

Channie glanced up at the clock and her smile instantly faded, "We've gotta go!" Taemin and Reina followed her gaze up to the clock, and their faces fell with disappointment. "Come on Taeminnie~ We don't want to be late on your first day! I'll see you later, Reina!" Channie yelled as she grabbed Taemin's hand and took off for class. It took her a moment to realize what she did, but she just casually kept going because she knew if she stopped, he'd realize her embarassment. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and his hand felt so warm holding on to hers...she wished it could last forever.

Sadly, soon after they had arrived at the classroom so she nervously released his hand before opening the classroom door. She tried to walk in, but felt a tug on her bag. "Can we walk in together? I'm still a little nervous about the whole 'new school' thing." he pleaded with the most pitiful face he could manage, and she had to admit....it was pretty adorable. "Sure~" She smiled, though her smile faltered slightly when he grabbed her hand. "Wh-what are you doing?" She asked, as her heartbeat quickened. "You said we could go in together...did you change your mind?" He frowned. "Aniya~ I....err...nevermind. Let's go." She said, pulling him into the classroom.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Dearest Subbies, I am really honestly truly deeply sorry for not updating in such a long time ;A; I really am. I kind of lost my inspiration for some time, but I am getting it back in small bursts ^_^ so I should start updating a little more frequently....maybe. I'm sorry if I am not meeting your expectations >_<

Love,

XxKwangminxBiasedxX