I'm so curious........about the transfer students

I never meant to be a Shawol...

*At the Cafeteria*

*Who were those guys? They didn't look like they had been in a fight, maybe they are new students?* Thoughts about the boy she saw earlier kept racing through Channie's mind. She didn't even notice Reina was calling her name until Reina, who despises being ignored, shook Channie out of her thoughts.

"Mwo?"

"What is up with you? Why are you acting so weird?" Reina looked Channie up and down, then felt her forehead to check for a fever.

Channie pushed her hand away, "I'm fine....just, I saw some guys outside earlier, when I was looking out the window. I think they might be transfer stu-." Channie was cut off by Reina.

"WERE THEY CUTE?!" Reina shouted, then sat back down, more than just a little embarassed.

"I don't know, I didn't really get a good look at them." Channie replied. She wasn't exactly lying...she had only gotten a decent look at the one who stared at her...but in his case, yes, he was very cute.

Channie decided to finish her lunch outside by the fountain at the front of the school. She snuck off when Reina was distracted talking to other girls, she just wanted to be alone. She sat on the side of the fountain, staring down at her lunchbox, when someone sat next to her.

"Hey, do you have any extra food? I didn't know they would make us start at the school today and I didn't bring a lunch..."

"Huh?" She looked up and found herself immediately lost in a pair of dark, yet strangely familiar eyes. She tried to remember where she knew them from, when the boy took his face slightly away from hers, allowing her to remember. She gasped, "You're that boy from earlier!"

"Yeah, I saw you sitting here and recognized you...that's why I came over here...soooo, do you have any extra food? I'm starving" he whimpered as he rubbed his stomach, which was growling.

Channie giggled, "Luckily I had decided to pack extra in case Sohee showed up." she said, looking around a little nervously as she handed the boy a sandwich.

"Who's Sohee? Is she a friend of yours?" He questioned between bites.

"Err....no, not really..." Channie said as she looked at the ground. Sohee used to be her friend. Sohee and Channie had been bestfriends until Reina moved to town. Then Sohee became jealous of Channie's new friendship with her and became a cold bully. Channie had started bringing extra lunch since Sohee would occasionally take hers. She had not seen Sohee today, and she did not really want to discuss this with someone she did not know. Though it seems like he could see right through her.

"Does she bother you? This Sohee girl? I could help you..."

"I dont need you to protect me. I dont need anyone! You know nothing about me! You don't even know my name...." She said as she turned away from him, her eyes filling with tears. It hurt to think about being bullied by someone who used to be very close to you. She shook the thoughts from her mind, and wiped her tears on her sleeves.

"I'm sorry, you're right. That was rude of me...uhh...my name is Taemin..." He held his hand out to her for a handshake. She sniffled and looked at him, instantly giggling at the purposely goofy grin he had arranged on his face. "Good, you're smiling again...you look prettier when you smile." he smiled sweetly, causing Channie to blush and look away.

~~~~~~~~

"I guess we don't have the next class together....but we have the one after that together! Sooo, I'll see you later? Are you sure you don't want me to walk you to class?"

"Nae, Taeminnie I'm fine...thanks...and yes, I'll see you at class later. Bye~" She smiled and waved at him. She could have sworn he blushed when she called him 'Taeminnie'...nah, he said lots of people call him that, why would she be any different?

Channie hugged her books to her chest and began walking back to class. Once she got to the classroom, she sat in her seat and opened her books. Reina walked up to her, "Ok...spill it."

"Mwo?"

"I've been watching you since you came in...and for the past five minutes you haven't stopped smiling...what happened?"

"Oh? Nothing...I just made a new friend during lunch...that's all~"

"N-new friend? You're not trying to replace me....right?"

"Huh? No, of course not!" Channie laughed, "Actually....this new friend...is a....a boy" she whispered and giggled. "It's that boy that I saw outside earlier...the new student"

"What's his name?"

"Taemin....he's really nice" Channie smiled.

"Huh, that's funny..."

"Mwo?"

"Oh nothing, it's just...one of the members of SHINee...his name is Taemin too..."

"Oh, that is funny..." Channie giggled and they both got back to copying the notes on the board. "Hey, I have my next class with him...you can meet him if you walk with me" Channie smiled sweetly.

"Sure~ I love meeting new boys" Reina winked, causing Channie to roll her eyes in response.