6. Let's Dance

My Desperate Boyfriend Wannabe [ON HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A chapter, finally! T_____T I should stop making promises I can't keep T_T I will most definitely try to update as much as I can, tho! :'3 Thank you guys for waiting! ♥♥♥ Hurrah for new subscribers! \m/ Seriously it surprises me everytime o.0 

Another first for this story! This is the first time I'll be using a song from Shinee as BG. And since it is a first, what better song to use than their first single, neh? keke~ :'3 I'll be using the Japanese version, tho but.. meh XD

I hope you enjoy reading :'3 A blessed Good Frieday to you all! ♥

Don't forget to play the song when you see the hearts! ♥♥♥ :'3 *w*

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

What am I doing here? I thought aloud. I laughed at myself and hit my head. Pabo-yah. Not here, you went the wrong way. I started walking away, until I heard a familiar voice. “Soojung-ah!” it said. I stopped and shook my head. Damnit. “Over here!” I turned and looked up. It was Minho calling me from his bedroom window.

---

”Just call me if you need anything.” Minho’s mother said. ”Thanks, Mrs. Ahn.” *Korean wives don’t take their husbands’ surnames when they marry.* I said as the soft spoken woman closed the door behind me. I faced Minho, who was bed-ridden at the moment. Although it was evident that he was sick, he was still smiling at me.

“How are you feeling?” I asked with a slight smile as I sat on a chair next to his bed.

“Getting better.” He said. “I had a cold last night, but I’m pretty ok now. I just need some rest I guess.”  Detailed much?

“I’m glad you came.” He continued with a smile.

“I didn’t come for you.” I denied.

“You were in front of my house, with some convenience store plastic bag.” He pointed out, laughing a little. “This isn’t for –“before I could finish, he took the bag from my hand and rummaged in what’s inside. “A liter of strawberry milk?” he questioned as he lifted the milk carton for him to inspect. “That’s not for you.” I said while I tried to retrieve the carton. “Then why are you here?” he asked, holding it higher for me not to be able to reach it. Our eyes met and locked. Our faces were now just inches apart. I moved away and cleared my throat, saying “I was going somewhere else.”

“Where? To that pathetic skinny guy, Taco from yesterday? I don’t buy it, Soojung-ah. I don’t believe you.” He said standing up, raising his voice.

“His name is Taemin, and he’s not pathetic!” I retorted, standing up as well. “And you can believe whatever you want to, I don’t care!” I grabbed the milk carton and put it back in the plastic bag. “See you at school.” I said coldly and walked towards the door. I felt his hand touch mine as I passed by him.

“You can’t just happen to come here, Soojung-ah.” He insisted with a soft voice.

“Minho, don’t –“

“Let’s stop this. Please.” I felt him hug me from the back gently, as if he was scared to touch me. Like he did yesterday.

Soojung-ah. Don’t let him do this to you again. Slowly, he turned me around. You know better, Soojung.

He lifted my chin.

Don’t give in.

And leaned in for a kiss.

No…

 

 

A tear. I felt one slide down my cheek. I couldn’t decide whether it saved my petty pride or brought me down further. Either way though, it was what stopped that kiss from happening.

 

*Minho’s POV*

I backed away, surprised. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I made her cry again. Soon enough, I felt my own eyes well up in surrender. “Ok, Soojung-ah.” I said nodding my head. “I can wait. No matter how long. I won’t stop.” I know you still love me. Otherwise it wouldn’t be this hard for you to leave me.

She walked out without looking back. I’ll let you go this time.

Just this once.

 

---

*Sulli’s POV*

“Ah-choo!” Taemin-oppa sneezed into a tissue. “Thanks.” He said nasally as I opened and handed him a new box of tissue paper.

“Look at you.” I sighed. “What made you think you can take on a guy that big?”

“Hey” he pouted. “Don’t look down on me like that! I beat him up real good yesterday.” He boasted while he demonstrated air punches. I rolled my eyes.

“You can’t ‘beat him real good’,” I smirked, drawing quotation marks in the air. “You can’t even beat an egg!”

“Yah!” he shouted, throwing a used tissue paper at me.

“YAH! OPPA YOU’RE SO DISGUSTING!” I squealed as I dodged the tissue ever so disgustedly. He laughed his head off, kicking his feet in the air.

I let out a sigh. “Oppa, even when bed-ridden, you’re still this hyper.” I held my forehead and shook my head. “How can you possibly get better before tomorrow? You still have a club to run, in case you’ve forgotten.”

“But I’m feeling better already. “ Oppa tried to convince me with a smile. “Thanks to your super awesome chicken soup, couz.” He said, patting me at the shoulder. I smiled and felt my cheeks get close to blushing… Until he broke into a mischievous s

Please log in to read the full chapter