2. For First-Time Lovers

My Desperate Boyfriend Wannabe [ON HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Credits to http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/taestal for awesome pictures! 8D \m/

 

Oh golly, I can't believe the pilot chapter's getting this much lovin'! :'3 I'm seeing a split between Minstal and Taestal shippers! 8D This is gonna be juicy! >:3

And lookie here, some of my favorite writers here on AFF subscribed and commented! 8D KYAAAAH~~! ♥ I hope I deliver to your expectations well. :'3

More comments are well appreciated, so please do tell me if you think there's something wrong (if my chapters are too long or short, and whatnot XD)

This chapter's song is "For First-Time Lovers" by Jung Yong Hwa. Play it when you see the hearts ♥♥♥! :'3

------------------------------------------

 

 

Monday: usually the most dreaded day of the week for us students. During these days, I’d get to school just in time for first period, but today was different. I promised the girls I’d get to school early. Apparently, we had to catch up on each other’s “magical night”, aka prom. It’s been a couple of days since, and I knew that today’s gonna be the longest day of the week for me. A long day of gossip, reminiscing and daydreaming about last Saturday’s prom night. Fun being a girl, isn’t it? Ugh…

 

I reached school a little more than half an hour early and took my time climbing up the three flights of stairs to our classroom. When I got there, I slid the door open and saw only three people: Sulli, who was handing over tissue papers to Luna who was crying over God-knows-what, and this guy from class. What was his name? Tae…jun? Taekyun? Taeyang?

 

His book slipped from his hands and he just stared at me. He kinda looked surprised that I came in early. I guess anyone would be, considering I usually came a little later than everyone else in class. But then again, he always looked at me like that whenever our eyes met. It was like the words “NO WAY” were embossed on his forehead. Like a deer in headlights. It was kinda weird but funny at the same time.

 

I snapped back to reality when I heard another wail from Luna and walked towards her. “What happened?” I asked almost monotonously as I pulled a chair. It was kind of an everyday thing for us to see her like this. Luna has always been the unlucky hopeless romantic of our trio. “She confessed to Jonghyun.” Sulli explained while she patted Luna’s back as she blew her nose on a tissue. “You did what?!” I gasped, startling both of them, making Luna throw a crumpled tissue in the air. “Ah-kapchagi!” they both said in unison, almost hugging each other. I think I even heard another one of Tae-something’s books fall to the floor.

 

“Please tell me it’s a different Jonghyun, Unnie.” I begged. Luna looked at me with her surprised expression slowly turning back to her painfully dragged frown. She shook her head slowly, and with that both Sulli and I knew what to do – we covered our ears. I guess Tae-mul at the back, unable to unhear our conversation, also got scared of what was to happen next. He imitated us and covered his ears as well. Smart dude. Just then –

 

“WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! I DON’T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE! WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FALL IN LOVE?! WAE? WAAAEE?! AM I NOT PRETTY? Heung… otteokkae, Sulli-yah? Soojung-ah?” Luna cried , kicking the legs of her desk in the process. Taedong looked amused eavesdropping on our conversation. I knew he didn’t mean to, but I threw a glare at him anyway. He quickly stuffed his head in his book when he saw me. That’s when I caught a quick glimpse at his name plate. Lee Tae Min. Oh yeah, that was his name, I thought to myself.

 

I shook my head and drew my focus back to Luna. I can get used to her crying over different guys every week, but… but… JONGHYUN?!

“The guy’s a total douche!” I said pulling my hair.

“Hey, you don’t know that.” Luna said in between sobs. “Love goes far beyond what our eyes see.” Sulli and I looked at each other. Sulli shrugged and nodded, as if saying “Just let her be, Soojung-ah, she’s having enough of a hard time.” I sighed rolled my eyes and reached for my bag and searched its contents with my hand.

“Here” I said, handing it over to Luna. “There’s nothing that strawberry milk can’t fix!” I said, smiling at her. She smiled back and accepted. It was true though. I’ve always had strawberry milk whenever I felt down. It always made me feel a little better. “Thanks, Soojung-ah.” She said. "What did he say to you?” I asked calmly. “He said he had a girlfriend. And he only wanted to be friends.” Luna answered as she gulped down the strawberry milk. “Aish! You don’t drink it like that!” I reprimanded. “There’s a reason I gave you a straw, Unnie. You have to savor the moment! Strawberry milk always works better with a straw. Always.”

“But it t

Please log in to read the full chapter