No wonder he's so otherworldly

Mystic Love

[[ LU HAN ]]

My name is Luhan.

My life has just become seriously messed up.

Help me. I'm on a planet called earth. And I don't know what to do.
 
I woke up in front of this tree, in this forest, exactly like a forest that you'd find in eXo, after having the scariest dream i've ever had.
Except it wasn't really a dream.
Because when you have a dream, it isn't real is it? Isn't that the very point of a dream?
 
But this girl from planet earth has found me here.
I hope she can help me. I really need someone here to help me.
 
She has pretty eyes. That was the first thing I noticed. Deep, intense but warm, I've never seen anything like it before. 
Eyes like this don't seem to exist on girls from eXo planet.
And I have to admit, when our eyes met from when she stepped out from behind the tree, I did feel something special in that moment. Anyway, it probably wasn't anything.
 
And right now, I'm in the biggest dilemma of my life.
 
And she wants to know why. She'll never believe what's really happened to me though.
 
'If i had a decent explanation i'd tell you but look.. it's just that you wouldn't believe me if I told you.' I mutter to her, wiping away my tears at the same time.
 
'oh yeah? 
Well try me.' 
 
I look at the desperate expression on her face. Aah, so she really does want to know. 
She was the one who was watching me from behind that tree afterall, and there's something about her, maybe in her eyes that makes me feel she's trusworthy...special, even. 
 
Maybe, she'll truly believe me. 
 
'Look ~~~ you can choose whether to believe me or not. If you don't, you can go.. leave me here. I'll be okay.'
Please, please don't leave me though...
And that last bit was a lie. I wouldn't be okay, because I need someone. And not just anyone, I think I need her.
 
The look on her face clearly said 'Why would I do anything like that?!'
 
I sighed, and closed my eyes. Maybe that way it'll be easier to explain.
 
"My name is Luhan," I was barely whispering, and I begin to tell this girl my true story.
"I come from another world, from a planet called eXo planet. Very similar to yours, I suppose. I mean there's a forest just like this. It's in a Parallel universes I suppose."
 
My eyes are still closed so I can't see her expression. Did I seriously say "parallel universe." A few hours ago, I didn't believe in such a thing.
 
"Look, yesterday, I went to sleep.. I had had a pretty normal day, and then I had this dream," which wasn't really a dream, because dreams aren't supposed to send you to different worlds are they.  
 
"In my dream, I was told that there was something important missing in my life. 
 
Something that I simply have to find, something that I have to come to a planet called earth to get.
 
Until I find whatever it is that's so important that I have to come to a different world for, I can't return to eXo. And so I've only just woken up, in front of this tree, in the middle of this forest, on this planet called earth.
 
And now my voice is breaking, into tears of despair. Because what if I don't find it here, now, tomorrow or the day after? I'll be stuck on this planet earth, in a different world, completely apart from eXo. And if I never find it, I'll be stuck here forever.
 
"I don't even understand myself, how there could possibly be something that important that's missing from my life, that I have to come to a different planet, in a different world to find!
 
WHY, WHY ME?!"
 
And I finally open my eyes, wet with tears again. I had almost forgotten that I'm still in this forest, and that the girl is still there listening to me go on about how my life has just become seriously messed up. 
 
I slowly look up to see what expression she's carrying, disbelieving? shocked? annoyed? 
 
None. She's crying too. Those light brown eyes of hers, wet with tears. This girl truly is different from any other girl I've ever met. She really is special.. And those eyes...
 
[[ YOU ]]
 
Now that I know his story, I have no reason not to believe him. He's telling the truth.
 
And how do I know? Intuition. 
 
I listen to him as his eyes are firmly closed. I can't believe this has happened to this angel of a boy called Lu Han. No wonder he looked so stunningly otherworldy, it's because he literally is. And I'm going to help him, no matter what. Now I'm involved as well, Lu Han. 
 
And I too soon find my eyes wet with tears, as he carries on with his story. Just imagine yourself in his position ~~~! 
 
As he finishes, he slowly opens his eyes again. He looks up to me, seeing my face wet with tears. 
 
We share a moment with our eyes, both wet, locked in each others.
 
I don't know what to say, but I just run towards him and wrap my arms around him. Through doing this, I'm practically telling him all I could possibly say.. I don't know what to say right now Luhan, but I'm just going to hug you, because through this hug, you'll know that I believe you I'm here and I'm going to help you no matter what, help you find what's missing. I'm now involved. 
 
We're basically crying in each others arms, me, in the arms of this beautiful boy from planet eXo.
 
"Look Luhan," I finally whisper after our hug, "It's getting late. Look how dark it's getting in these woods. I'm taking you back to my home now."
 
"You're..You're going to help me, really?" he asked back, smiling through those most beautiful eyes of his. Okay it's not just his eyes, everything about him is otherworldy.
 
"Of course I am. We're in this together now. Now come on, I'm taking you back to my apartment in Beijing. Oh yeh, the city we're in is called Beijing. Is there a Beijing in eXo?" I asked him, how funny if there was..
 
"Of course there is! It's where I lived all my life! Did you not hear me go on about the whole parallel universe excitement?!" He said to me, laughing. The mood here in the forest has now lightened...
 
"How I could I not listen to you go on about that parallel universe! And you're lucky, my parents have gone on holiday and kind of left me here, so it'll be fine for you to stay. Don't worry Luhan, you'll be safe with me."
 
"What kind of parents go on holiday without taking their own child with them?" he asked, smiling.
 
At least he has a sense of humour. Seems much more human than I thought.