A wake up surprise

Mystic Love

YOU

I'd barely gotten any sleep last night.

Mainly because I was too busy thinking about the extraordinary events that have just taken place in my life. 

I have a boy called Luhan asleep in the room right next door to mine. From eXo planet. From another world. 

Damnit. What have I gotten myself into? Is this bad?

I've just invited a boy round to my home to simply stay for as long as he wishes.

Yep, that's right.

But he's not just a normal boy.

He's an otherworldly-gorgeous-alien boy from a planet called eXo located in a outer world from earth.

Yep that's right.

I must be out of my mind.

But I don't care. I'm going to help him find whatever it is, that'll let him return to his planet.

We're gonna do this together Luhan....

I'm sat at the breakfast table. It's the morning and I'm tired. So tired. I barely got any sleep last night.

But soon, very soon, I find my eyes begin to close..and I'm soon dozing off into sleep...

<<< A few hours later >>>

I open my eyes.

What, how on earth did I get here? I was just about to make breakfast..I thought I was at the breakfast table! I guess I must have dozed off...but now I'm here, on the sofa of my living room, with a blanket wrapped around me.. Who did this? Wait a minute..where is Luhan?!

"So you finally came around then?" a gentle voice whispers in the dark, the curtains in the room are all closed. 

I look up and see Luhan's much closer to me than I thought. He's close enough for me to feel his warmth, smell his alluring scent.. And I swear I felt his arm wrapped around me just before...

"Did you bring me in here?" I said. Because If he did, he must have had to carry me from the kitchen to my living room. That thought stuck around for a while in my head.

"Well I didn't think that hard, wooden breakfast table of yours was a very comfortable place to sleep. Anyway.. no sleep last night then?" he asked. 

"Hardly.." I admitted. 

"Same. I don't think I'll ever be able to properly sleep again. Now that I know dreams have the power to send you to different worlds, I don't think I ever want to have a dream again."

"Well don't be silly, How could you possibly live if you don't get any sleep. And look, I doubt you'll be sent to any other planet out there anytime soon, so yeh, at least just try and get some sleep tonight." I said to him. 

"Well okay, your right. I guess I'll try, just for you. Oh and  ~~~, look. I was thinking, maybe instead of focusing on trying to get me out of this planet of yours, and back to eXo..maybe for the timebeing we should.. just have some fun?" He paused, then seeing my slightly taken aback reaction to this, smiled and carried on.

"I mean afterall, it's not every day that I find myself in a different world on a planet called earth. Well for me it isn't, and I don't think I'm in that much of a hurry to get back home. Plus I have absolutely no idea, what it is that I'm supposed to find here, I don't even know if it's even an object..I just don't know at all." he sighed, "So yes, I've decided that I want to have some fun here...with you ~~~"

Have some fun?! Did Luhan really just say that?! The crying boy who was seemingly depressed less than 24hours ago has now decided he wants to have fun, here in Beijing, and...with me?

If he wants to have fun. Okay.

Luhan I'm going to make sure you have the time of your life here on earth.