Four

Mystic Love
Your POV
Seeing as my boy from another world a.k.a. Luhan has had a change of heart and has decided to enjoy himself whilst he's here on earth, I've decided to take him to my favourite restaurant ever tonight, the golden palace right in the heart of Beijing.
I've going to let him go out by himself for the afternoon because of his insistence that this Beijing was quite similar to the Beijing on eXo, so he has insisted he is able to find his way around the city, and plus, he said he really needed to go shopping for some new outfits..
'Honestly Luhan,' I said to him, 'you are just like a girl when it comes to clothes aren't you!'
'Well I'm sorry but I do have to make sure I look at least half decent for my first night of fun you know,' he said to me, with a smile on his angel's face.
Seriously Luhan!? You'd look pretty beautiful in practically anything you wore.
'Ok then, do what you want Luhan, just make sure you get back in time for tonight..and I can't wait to see you in whatever new outfit you manage to pick out Mr Fashionista!'
'I guess i'll see you later then...' he whispered, then he slowly walked up to me, so that we were just inches apart.
'LuHan,' I whispered. I couldn't help but notice that his eyes had hovered over my lips for a split second. What was he doing?
But he just lifted his hand, and brushed the tip of his finger down my cheek, giving me warm shivers down my back.
'I guess I'll get going,' he muttered, then left my apartment.
 
I'm so stupid! I thought to myself once he had left, AS IF he was going to kiss me.. But why was it that when he was only a few inches from me, that I felt my heart beat quicken like that?
I decided to forget these feelings and concentrate on finding an outfit for myself to wear to the golden palace with Luhan, besides he was obviously going to look like an otherworldly amazingly looking boy in anything he wore, so I might as well make an effort to look like a girl deserving of a dinner date with him.
But it was hardly a 'date'...
"We're just friends," I muttered to myself, "and nothing more." Besides what would he see in me? I'm just a plain, ordinary girl who's just helping him find whatever it is that'll help him return to his own planet - eXo. I sighed to myself but Luhan..what if I can't help fall for you?
 
 
Lu Han POV
I managed to stop myself from kissing her, only just.
To think that I've never kissed a girl before on eXo.. I guess none of the girls I kever knew appealed to me.
Even though I know quite a lot of girls wanted me, I turned them down, politely of course.
But these feelings that I get whenever I'm around  ~~~" are different to how I've ever felt about a girl before.
I just feel like I have to protect her..even though she's supposed to be the one helping me whilst I'm here on earth. Ironic isn't it?
I just can't watch her get hurt. And right now, I guess I'm just confused about my feelings.
The only thing I know for sure is that I have to pick out the right suit for tonight for when we go the golden palace together.
And for this one night only.. I'm going to live it like it's my last.