First Meeting

Mystic Love

 

[[YOU]]

I see a boy with soft brown and golden hair sat alone, under a high tree in the middle of this mystic forest. I've decided to come here today as it's the summer holidays, and I have nothing better to do.

Besides, whenever I'm in this forest, I get this warm special feeling, especially when I come alone..I can't describe the

feeling, but I just suppose when people say forests can be magical, I really think it's true.  

He's sat on the forest floor, very still with his hands wrapped around his legs. The face of this boy is covered. 

He's been crying. 

I've been watching him crying from my hiding place..not wanting to intrude on him nor walk away because if he found me, i don't know what I'd do.

I decide to move closer from my hiding place behind the tree, to get a better look at this mysterious boy with the beautiful hair.

I cautiously take a step, but this makes crunching sounds on branches laying on the ground.

He looks up quickly, and I immediately shield my body behind the tree. Too late. He knows somebody has been watching him.

He whispers, 'who's there?' I gradually come out of my hiding place behind the tree..slowly and apprehensively towards this mysterious boy. 

I still haven't seen his face properly yet.

But As i reveal myself to him, a funny thing happens. 

My eyes slowly make their way to his and for a long moment, nobody moves..

There's no noise, and even the birds seemed to have stopped singing, the rustling of the wind halting.. just for this very moment.

The wind begins to softly rustle the leaves of those high trees which block out the light, leaving the eeriness in the air, where I am alone with the boy, but i am not aware of this.

My eyes are still locked in his. 

His eyes..a soft melted brown colour..his eyelashes, wet with tears. Why is he crying? 

Finally, I utter some words from my mouth, 'sorry,' I whisper. 

But as soon as I say these words, he shakes his head, almost subconsciously, and in an almost inaudible soft, voice  whispers 'don't be sorry.  My name is Lu Han.'

'oh hi..I'm ~~~' I muttered. The situation a little awkward for the least part. I was looking down at a boy sat in front of a tree, with tears streaming down his face

He wasn't just a boy though. Because he was more beautiful than any boy I had ever set eyes upon. That group of ulzaangs everyone aspired to look like at school didn't even compare to the boy in front of me now.

'why are you crying?' I asked hesitantly. My teeth chattering in the cold of the forest.

Oh my gosh, what a stupid question to ask somebody you've never met before! And in this slightly haunting forest as well! 

He looked up at me as he remained in that sitting position before the tree

'Were you looking at me from behind that tree before?' he asked me, averting my question with his own 

His voice..so alluring, and otherworldly just like him.

'Erm..yeh. I just saw you crying but I didn't want to just intrude on you! And Lu Han,' saying his name felt nice. Special even. Like it was a special name. 

'If you don't mind me asking, why won't you tell me what's wrong...I don't like seeing people crying in the middle of a forest..' I whispered slowly, my eyes fixed upon his.

'You get this a lot do you?' he smiled for the first time since I'd seen him. 'Look.. It's just.. it's complicated. Really complicated....' he looked up and saw my dissatisfied expression.

'If i had a decent explanation i'd tell you but look.. it's just that you wouldn't believe me if I told you.' the beautiful boy muttered.

'oh yeah? 

Well try me.'