Chapter 8

How i met you

(No One POV)

Eunhyuk moved away from Donghae looking down, embarrased "umm.. sorry Donghae.... i just wanted to thank you for going out... with me in this cold weather and i.. was just gonna give you a peck on the cheeks... and you moved your head..."

"Its ok, hyuk, and don't mention it, you know ill always be here for you.." Donghae suddenly leaned in and whispered in Eunhyuk's ear "always" blowing hot air in his ear making Eunhyuk shiver. 

soon enough they headed to Donghae's apartment, an Akward silence separating them. When they got near his apartment Donghae suddenly hugged Eunhyuk by his waist and just holding him there. Eunhyuk didnt know what to do yet he still hugged Donghae back and just stood there for what seemed like forever to them but in reality it was just a few seconds.

"Common lets go in before you really do get sick"

Now that they had kissed twice both guys couldnt stand still. both felt embarrased yet they wanted more of that confort they felt when together, it was a different kind of feeling not a friendly one but more of a romantic one and they didnt know what to do. suddenly Eunhyuk cleared his throat Donghae stared at him while he waited for Eunhyuk to say something. 

"Donghae-ah i..."

"Yes Hyuk what is it?"

"Ummm i.. i... lov...i love this couch! heh...."

Donghae was kinda dissapointed he actually thought Eunhyuk was gonna say he loved him.

"ohh uhh well thanks i guess? i do take care of it you know... Listen im kind of tired so umm im gonna take a nap.. you can stay if you want make your self at home..." 

"uuhh ok sleep well Hae.."

Donghae got up from the sofa slowly and walked to his room shutting the door softly, he then headed to his closet and changed into more confortable clothing and just laid in bed thinking of the kiss they had just shared. he couldn't take it anymore he had to tell Eunhyuk how he really felt. he began to make a plan and soon enough drifted off to sleep with a slight smirk in his face. his plan was bulletproof.. or so he thought.