Chapter 12

How i met you

Omo heart please calm down... Eunhyuk was blushing like mad, he had shy smile and turned around to face Donghae who at the moment was inches away from his face, he could feel Donghae's hot breat brushing his lips and he had to fight the urge to just close the distance and ravish those thin lips he so wanted to taste...

This is the perfect moment! He's so close to me I can practically smell his strawberry scent! "Hyukkie.. I.. Lo..." It would have been the perfect moment if Donghae's stomach wouldn't have growled announcing its hungriness.

Aish stupid stomach! Eunhyuk chuckled at Donghae's cuteness, he had a determined look in his face before his stomach growled and now he was a blushing mess with his mouth half open as if to say something. 

"heh Donghae let's eat now shall we? I don't think your stomach will leave you alone until you feed it something"

"Heh right..."

aish stupid stomach had to ruin the moment!

"So Donghae what did you bring?" Eunhyuk was fixing to open the basket when Donghae snatched it away and took something out and putting it in his pocket before answering.  "close your eyes first!"

"Yah I don't think that's a good idea Hae.." Donghae knew what he had to do "please???" cute Donghae mode on mwahaha! Hyukkie cannot resist the Donghae pout with the puppy eyes 

"aish fine but what did I say about pouting?" Eunhyuk had an annoyed face since he knew Donghae was doing this on purpose. "you said you liked it, and that you cant resist me!"

"hmm keep lying to yourself Hae" Eunhyuk chuckled while closing his eyes, the last thing he saw was a smirking Donghae pulling something red out of the basket. Hope this works, Donghae thought as he took the strawberries out of its packet. "now open wide! Hyukkie!"

"Uhh ok Hae"

Haha my name isn't Donghae if I can't tease my Hyukkie. And with that Donghae took a strawberry and started tracing Eunhyuks plump lips slowly  with it. He couldn't take his eyes of the boy in front of him occasionally while tracing his lips over and over he could see Eunhyuk's tongue tracing after what was running through his mouth and man was Donghae struggling from jumping the boy and tasting that tongue... 

"Hae please.. Let me have that strawberry sent from heaven.." Eunhyuk whispered making the latter laugh, and giving in to the others request.  "Fine but you can't open your eyes yet ok?"  "Fine but let me have that strawberry that has been teasing my taste buds!"  Eunhyuk chewed happily with his eyes closed while Donghae grabbed another strawberry well this is gonna be the cherry on top or strawberry!! haha get it? cause im using a strawberry and not a cherry?? hehe i crack my self up aish stop talking to your self you crazy weirdo!

"Hyukkie open wide!!" Donghae placed the strawberry in his mouth and waited for Eunhyuk to respond.

"ok but please dont tease cause i dont know what i would do!!"

hmm hehe im pretty sure you will enjoy this Hyukkie cause its gonna be my lips with a delicious strawberry.

and with that said Donghae leaned in and pressed the strawberry in Eunhyuk's mouth Eunhyuk was a happy camper thinking that Donghae wasnt gonna this time so he stuck his tongue out and began to wrap it around the berry until he met something wet and hot touching his tongue.

hmm what is this?? this doesnt feel like a strawberry... 

Eunhyuk opened his eyes to reveal a smirking Donghae moving his tongue around Eunhyuk's slowly watching him silently while the other just was stonished. Omo what is Donghae doing??? aish heart stop beating like this!!!

hehe just the reaction i wanted! but apparently he isnt gonna move soon so i might as well help him out and give him the strawberry heh... 

While looking at Eunhyuk Donghae slowly moved his tongue and pushed the strawberry into Eunhyuk's mouth taking the opportunity to roam around his mouth before taking it out completely and getting a strawberry himself and eating it with a triumphant smile on his face.


A/N: Guys i know this is short but ive been getting lots of comments and subscribers and that just makes me happy! so continue commenting letting me know what you think! SuperGrace out! saranghae fellow readers :D