Chapter 4 (Updated)

How i met you

(No One POV)

2 Weeks have passed since Eunhyuk and Donghae had become friends and they were closer than ever! Donghae even went as far as transfering to the same school Eunhyuk went to, they had the same classes and both were in the soccer team. they would walk together after school, although now Donghae saw how popular Eunhyuk was at school, all the girls would follow him and even some guys but Eunhyuk would always be with Donghae that they backed off for a while. 

"Today's the day Hyukkie!!" Donghae was jumping up and down as he put all his books in his locker ready to go home with Eunhyuk.

"Day?? what day?" Eunhyuk had a puzzled look in his face. It wasnt Donghae's or his birthday so what day was it? Friday??

"Today is the day we will watch TItanic!!! I said we were gonna watch it and we will!" Donghae had the biggest smile on his face.

"Omo then im guessing today is gonna be our first date then!!" Eunhyuk said with a sly smile playing at his lips his smile grew into a smirk when he saw Donghae look down with a blush on his cheeks. 

(Eunhyuk's POV)

aish he is so cute! i shouldn't have said that though oh well its fun teasing Donghae. As they started walking down the street a girl was waiting at the corner she looked really nervous once she saw Eunhyuk. when they neared her, she walked up to them and said hello. "Eunhyuk Oppa hi.... listen.. i.. i.. was wondering... if maybe.. you and i.. could go on a.. date.. today..." she looked down, fidgeting with her hands as she didn't have the courage to look him in the eye. Eunhyuk was shocked! he didn't see that coming. he looked at Donghae who had a pout on his lips and he couldn't find it anymore cuter than ever. "Im Sorry but i have a date tonight with an amazing person!" he bowed and started walking away, the girl no longer in sight he was stopped by Donghae "So i guess we aren't gonna watch the movie then?" he looked down for the second time this evening and Eunhyuk found it quite amusing "Of course we are, why wouldn't we?" Donghae had a puzzled look on his face as he searched in Eunhyuk's eyes for an explanation. " I thought you had a date?" Eunhyuk laughed at that and made Donghae pout "Of course i do silly with you! Dont you remember the first day we met and you said that whenever we see TItanic that was gonna be our first date? i haven't forgotten you know!"  and with that he grabbed Donghae's hand and started walking to their Apartment building.

(Donghae POV)

Omo he hasnt forgotten about what i said about the first date! thats amazing! he'd rather spend time with me than with that girl, i do feel bad for her though but then again he chose me over her! tonight is gonna be a good night! plus its friday so we can stay up till late. 

once inside i decided to make popcorn while he set up the movie. he then went into my bedroom and brought all the pillows he could find including my Nemo plushie and a blanket. He set all the stuff on the floor and began arranging them "I hope you dont mind but since we are gonna watch a movie we might as well be really confortable" "whatever you do Hyukkie is fine!" a smile growing on my lips as i set the popcorn and the drinks on the table Choco and Bada were in the sofa sleep. since we both went to school we thought that it would be a good idea if both our dogs stayed together. 

"Im gonna change ok, so dont go anywhere!" as i was about to walk into my bedroom Eunhyuk stopped me and asked "umm do you think you can lend me a shirt and some pants then i dont want to get my uniform wrinkly" wow he wants to share clothes?? i knew this was gonna be a good day! "Sure Hyukkie follow me" we both entered the bedroom and picked some pijamas as i started to get my shirt off i looked to my side and saw that Eunhyuk was doing the same, and man was he gorgeous he had the most beautiful pale skin people would kill to have! and he had Abs! i didn't know he had abs. i looked away embarrased and changed quickly and walked out of the room with out giving Eunhyuk a second glance and just sat on the floor blushing like a mad man. "You ready to watch the movie Hae?" he sat down beside me and i nodded he pressed play on the remote and the movie began he put on the blanket on both of us and put the bowl of popcorn between us.

"That was the most coolest movie i have ever seen! Hae we have to watch it again!" Eunhyuk was showing his gummy smile as he said this and my heart just skipped a beat. without really thinking i said " Sure anything for my Hyukkie!" 

(Eunhyuk's POV)

Im glad i saw this movie it was great! specially cause i saw it witih Hae! Omo  i have an idea! "Hae lets play a game! we have to act out the part that we both loved in the movie! what do you say?" i was excited when he nodded so i stood up "What was your favorite part Eunhyuk?" hmm that was hard since i really did like that movie but i think my favorite part was "My favorite part was when they did the Im Flying pose!" 

As we got ready for the acting i suddenly said "Wait i wanna be Rose! you be Jack Hae!"