Chapter 28 (Updated In actual Sentences)

How i met you

"I thought you well my trainee!" Sungmin hollered as looked at Kyuhyun who had a scared face and was sitting away from the danger zone that was Eunhyuk and Sungmin.

 

They spent the rest of the day idly going to stores to either look around or buy whatever they (Donghae) wanted. The couple had at least three bags in each hand thus making it hard for them to hold hands.

They were so glad to make it to the cottage. (yep Eunhae will stay there for the remain of the trip since they own the place now thanks to Kyuhyun) they placed their bags down on the floor and laid down on the bed tired from their eventful shopping day spree. "Donghae?" Eunnyuk looked to his side and smiled as he saw his lover sleeping. "aww I guess today took a lot of energy out of my fishy"

Eunhyuk changed into the pajamas they bought today he also took the other and began to put them on Donghae. He couldn't help but blush as he tried to not look at his body in a lustful way and was glad when he finally got the shirt on.

(Eunhyuk's is gray and Donghae's in blue)

He laid down next to Donghae and placed the blanket on top of them. He placed a small kiss on Donghae's cheek and turned his body away from Donghae. Just as he was about to fall sleep he felt a pair of arms hug him by the waist and brought him closer to the other's body. "sorry did I wake you, Hae?" Donghae smiled against the others neck and shook his head. "I've been awake ever since you started to undress me."

"yah then why didn't you change your self then" Eunhyuk pouted and turned his body to face a smiling Donghae. "because then I wouldn't have been able to feel that heavenly touch you seem to have babe" Donghae chuckled and kissed Eunhyuk's nose. "now let us go to sleep ok? Im tired from shopping all day."

"hehe ok then good night Hae. Love you"

"good night my love. Love you too."

It was a rainy morning when they decided to wake up. The rain making splatter noises giving a sense of calmness and peacefulness. The perfect excuse to stay indoors. They stayed in their pajamas and sat on the couch in the living room. It was a quiet morning but not the awkward type it was more of a comfortable quiet. Making them feel at ease and were glad they had one another to keep each other company. "Hyukkie when was the last time that we spent a quiet day together like this?"

  "hmm Hae I don't know. It's been a while though. Isn't it nice. Just the two of us, in the cottage. With rain protecting us from any unwanted guests. 'cough' Kyuhyun 'cough'" 

"hehe your right. I actually feel like a fish now since the water is surrounding me." Eunhyuk chuckled and hugged Donghae closer to his body. "well you are my fishy. And you belong to only me ne?" Donghae placed a kiss on Eunhyk's lips and nodded. "I'm only yours now and for ever." 

"yah stop being cheesy!" 

"hehe aww but I can't help it.! You bring the inner cheesiness out of me" they both shared a laugh and continued to sit there on the sofa.  They made breakfast after their stomachs made their presence known. And walked around the cottage since they were umm a little to busy face the first time they came. "Wow I never knew it was this big!" 

"Omo I know right! Oh look Hae there is an empty room here!" they both walked in the empty room. There was a small radio on the floor. Domghae suddenly had an idea. "I'll be right back!" he ran to an unknown area in the cottage and came back with his phone. He plugged it in and began to play 'River Flows in You' He walked up to Eunhyuk and bowed with a small smile on his lips. "May i have this dance?" Eunhyuk smiled and nodded taking Donghae's hand and leading him to the center of the room. Eunhyuk placed both his arms around Donghae's neck, while Donghae placed his arms on Eunhyuk's slim waist.

They waltzed in a small circle looking at each other's eyes. Both sporting a shy smile. The song soon ended and 'Clair De Lune' began to play. The raindrops gave the song more feeling and they both began to lean in. Their warm breaths ghosting on each others lips. They closed their eyes as they shared a kiss that was empty of lust but rather love and longing.

They danced in the room for what seemed like ages until Donghae's phone died. They looked at the window and saw that it was already late. They held each other scared that if they let go they would wake up and find themselves back in their apartments and not in their love cottage. They brought their bodies closer together and planted kisses on each others face and necks. "I guess time flies by whenever you are with the one you love.." Eunhyuk slowly nodded and placed a kiss on Donghae's lips. "you are right darling..." they let go only to hold hands and walked to the kitchen to prepare something to eat. 

They sat in front of the fireplace (yep this cottage has a fireplace.) with a cup of Hot Cocoa. "today has truly been an amazing day right Hyukkie?" 

"yes Hae, it has i Wouldn't mind having more days like this."  They both yawned and made their way to the kitchen. Placed their cups on the sink, and Headed into their bedroom. They laid down and brought their bodies together, giving each other some warmth. "I really do love you Hyukkie I'm so glad that you are mine and that you are my loving husband." 

"hehe I love you too Hae and I'm glad that you belong to me and only me. And I love that you are my precious husband too" Donghae smiled and kissed Eunhyuk fully on the lips. He placed his head on Eunhyuk's chest as Eunhyuk hugged him. "good night Hae"

"Good night Hyukkie"


A/N: sorry its not in sentences. But I can't really help it if I update through my phone. Anyways don't worry I will fix it tomorrow morning! I really hope you like this update.! If not I apologize. Please comment and or Subscribe! :) SuperGrace out! Saranghae and be well fellow readers! <3 

Here are the songs if you havent heard them.

River Flows in you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhN7SG-H-3k

and for Clair De Lune:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LXl4y6D-QI