A Run Gone Wrong

Bitter Love

-Speaking English-
-Thinking-

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

          I slowly opened my eyes at 6:30 am to my alarm clock and quickly reached over to shut it off before I woke up anyone else in the room. After making my bed, I slowly crept around the room getting dressed and slipped out of the room with my toothbrush in hand. I used the bathroom in the hallway to take care of my morning hygiene before heading out for my morning run. Once I stepped out of the apartment building the cool fresh air hit me and I took a big breath before walking to the nearby trail. I made sure to leave a note for the other members on the kitchen counter so that they wouldn't worry about me. The trail by our apartment was about 2 miles and looped around the apartments there so it was very convenient for me, plus the big green trees and bushes made it a nice private place to exercise. Which meant I did have to worry about snoopy paparazzis taking pictures of me being all sweaty. I put on a huge smile and breathed in the fresh air as I walked the trail, warming up my body and taking in the pretty scenery. I started to lightly jog and mentally prepared myself for the long months of activities and promoting. Don't get me wrong, I love doing what I do but at times it gets to me, it gets to everyone at one point but we would do it all over again if we had a choice. 

         At about a mile I stopped to stretch and take a breather, but something didn't feel right. It felt like someone was watching me; I took my earbuds out of my ear and looked around. I saw a bush nearby shake and started to back away keeping my eyes on it. Right when I was about to turn and run a bird hopped out pecking the ground. I let out a huge sigh and laughed at myself. "Wow, I must be losing it. Get yourself together Kahee." I put my earbuds back in and kept jogging down the trail. Although in the back of my mind I was a bit scared, for the past few months I felt like someone was watching me sometimes. I remember exactly the first time I had that feeling too, it was that day when I was Christmas shopping with Tiffany and Yoona. More specifically when I was with Nichkhun... I pushed the thought out of my head and kept jogging. "Its just stress okay? Why are you being so paranoid?" And then I glanced behind me and I saw a black hooded figure quickly move into the bushes. I kept my pace and shook my head, "No no, its all in your head. Just keep going and breath." I keep going and glanced back again and saw the hooded figure behind me again so I picked up the pace thinking the he or she was just a fellow jogger but watching the shadows in front of me it sped up also. I felt myself panic and started to full out run without another glance behind me. I ran as fast as I could without stopping until I entered the apartment building. Standing there with my hands on my knees and breathing hard I looked up to see the front desk workers looking at me.
         One of them asking with a smile, "Must have been a good jog huh?" I smiled back and just nodded and slowly walked to the elevator with my heartbeat pulsing in my ears. 

         I punched the code into our lock and crawled into the apartment. All the other members were up by now and walking around the apartment doing their own thing, some already gone for their own schedules. I plopped myself on the couch and took a huge relaxed breather. "I'm safe now."
         "Why do you look so pale Kahee?!" Taeyeon.
         Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung looked over from the kitchen table and dropped their spoons. They got up and quickly came to the couch.
         "What are you talking about? I'm usually pale."
         "Not this pale! And you look like you're about to cry." Tiffany.
         "Yeah seriously, did something happen? What's going on?" Sooyoung sat down and took me into her embrace and it was like a dam opened. I couldn't control my tears as I tried to explain but could only stutter. They worriedly looked at each other and tried to calm me down so that I would be able to speak a proper sentence. 

         After I calmed down enough to tell them the whole story, hyperventilating in between words, they all look so puzzled. 
         "Oh honey! Why didn't you tell us you had this feeling before?" asked Tiffany.
         "It was just a feeling so I thought it was just stress and my being crazy. Plus you guys have so much on your plates already, it wasn't a big deal until now. And for all I know it could have been a fan trying to talk to me but I made it into something bigger."
         "Were family, even if were busy were never too busy for each other. And this doesn't sound like a "fan". Its plain creepy and were going to have to tell our manager and the company." Taeyeon.
         "No no! Then this will become bigger! It could be nothing so can we just put it off? If it happens again then we can say something."
         They started to all talk at once but Hyoyeon spoke up the loudest making everyone quiet. "Okay we'll let this one pass but next time this happens were gonna tell someone. Also watch out when your alone, better yet, don't go anywhere alone if its possible. This person better not get caught by me or else..."
         "Thanks unnie." I held her hand and smiled. You could tell she was very angry, they all were but also concerned. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's a pretty interesting chapter if I say so myself :) 
Just kidding, maybe like 7% of it.

Oh and I gave "you" a name. Kahee. The blanks weren't working for me.