Pilot

Bitter Love

 -Speaking in English-

                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Your POV
    "Wake up everyonee!" I yelled as I went to each room to wake up my members at 7am. They all groaned and whined as they got up to start their daily morning routines. As usual Jessica was the last one to get out of bed.
     One of the downsides of having so many members in a group is that it gets extra hectic when it comes to getting ready in the mornings, especially using the bathrooms. But thank goodness we recently moved into a much bigger new dorm a month ago. Our dorm now has 3 master bedrooms with 3 full set bathrooms in each room. So it was 3 members to a room except 1 which would have 4 members.
     Unlike the other members, I was able to visit home often since my family lived in the same area as we did. I was an only child so its just mom and dad for me. I did feel lonely at times when I was younger but my parents tried their best to fill that part of my life. But now I have 9 wonderful, gorgeous sisters, me being the second youngest, just a couple months older then Seoyeon and I wouldn't have it any other way.

     "Hey, your back early from home. Is everything okay?" Taeyeon asked.
     "Of course unnie, everythings perfect. My mom made breakfast for everyone and I wanted to eat with you guys," I smiled as I started taking the containers out of the bag. One by one the members joined us in the kitchen.

     "Wow something smells really good!" Yoona smiled as she poured herself a cup of water.
     "And it looks great too," agreed Sooyoung as she looked over all the food on the table.
     "You're so lucky your parents live so close to our dorm, I wish mine did," Jessica said as she walked out of the rooms stretching her arms.
     "Unnie, you know my parents think of you guys as their own so don't ever hesitate to go visit them or ask them to cook meals for you," I gave a pat on Jessica's back and smiled.

     By now all the members were sitting at the table ready to eat. We all prayed and started eating while we talked about our schedules for the day.
     "Manager oppa called earlier and said we only have a radio broadcast at 7pm so were free for the entire day!" Taeyeon excitedly informed us.
     "Yes! I can finally catch up on some sleep!" Jessica squealed.
     "You and your sleep gosh, I actually want to go shopping, its been a while. Plus I have some Christmas shopping left to do. Does anyone want to join me?" Tiffany suggested. I raised me hand happily since I was chewing my food.
     "Me too!" said Yoona.
     "Alright! Let's get ready and leave after we finish breakfast," Tiffany smiled.

     The rest of the members decided to rest at home with Jessica and watch movies for the day. I was the first to finish getting ready, wearing a sweater with a simple of skinny jeans and boots. Putting my hair in a high ponytail with light makeup on. I saw Tiffany straightening her hair and suddenly had an idea. I walked in the bathroom with her and closed the door.
     "Are you going to pee?" asked Tiffany.
     "No unnie," I laughed, "how about we invite Taec oppa?"
     Tiffany automatically caught on to what I was thinking and quickly agreed. "Go call him while I finish getting ready."
     "I quickly walked to my room and pulled out my phone from my bag and dialed Taecyeon's number.

     "Hello?" a deep voice answered.
     "Hey Taec oppa? Are you busy today?" I whispered into the phone.
     "Not really, I don't have a schedule until around 4. Why? And why are you whispering?"
     "Don't worry about that, do you wanna hang out today? Its been a while since we did."
     "Sure, I always have time for you," he laughed, "where do you want to meet?"
     "In front of the mall closest to my dorm, okay?"
     "Alright I'll be there in about an hour."
     "Okay!" I happily whispered.

     After I hung up the phone I went to find Tiffany and Yoona. They were both sitting on the couch waiting for me.
     "Sorry I had to make a call guys."
     "Its okay! Let's go!" said Yoona.
As we walked out the door I gave a thumbs up to Tiffany and smiled.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Chapter 1 finished :)
I hope you guys like it!