I Think Not.

Bitter Love

-Speaking in English-
-Thinking-

____________________________________________________________________________________________

     When my brain processed what was happening I started to struggle. I turned my head and looked up to see who it could be, my eyes widened in shock. I saw Nichkhun's face just inches away from mine, his features concentrating on the door of the fitting room. I stopped struggling in his arms, my mind not being able to understand why he was doing this. Nichkhun felt me stop struggling and finally looked down at me and he looked like he was also in shock as his already big eyes grew bigger. He quickly let me go and ran out of the small tight space. My confusion was quickly replaced by anger as I rushed to put back on my top and gathered my belongings. I opened the door and there he was, waiting for me pacing back and forth, I walked past him without giving him a second glance.
     "Hold on!" Nichkhun swiftly chased after me as I high-tailed it out of there. 
     With his long legs he was able to catch up to me and grabbed my shoulder trying to get my attention.
     I turned around quickly. "Go away!"
     "J-j-j-just l-let me ---," he stuttered.
     I cut him off before he could finish, "Don't ever talk to me or touch me again you ert! And stop following me or else I will make a scene."

     I turned around and kept walking, weaving through the crowd trying to put as much distance as possible between me and that disgusting pig. Taking my phone out, I quickly dialed Tiffany's number.
     I didn't even wait for her to say hello, "Are you done shopping Tiff?"
     "Yeah I am, are you okay? You seem out of breath."
     "Umm no I just feel a little sick all of a sudden, could we leave a bit early?"
     "Of course, go wait by the car and I'll call Yoona. I'll be there as fast as I can," Tiffany replied in a worried tone.
     "Thanks unnie." I hung up the phone and made my way towards the parking lot.

     Tiffany was there in less than five minutes along with Yoona. She quickly ran up to me and started to feel my forehead and stare intently at my face.
     "You look paler but you don't feel warm. Just make sure to take medicine before sleeping tonight for precautions," she instructed worryingly.
      I nodded my head and we all got into the car. Yoona was talking about her day with Taec in the front seat, I listened but soon started drifting to my own thoughts.
     "I can't believe he was that type of guy. He looks so innocent, but I guess that's why they say 'looks are decieving'..."
     
"Hey are you okay?" Tiffany asked as she glanced at me through the rearview mirror.
     I snapped out of it, "Oh sorry, I just zoned out all of a sudden," smiling I rejoined the conversation putting my thoughts aside so as not to ruin Yoona's good mood.

     Later that night after we all washed up and said good night to each other, I went to my room to find a text message from an unknown number. It was Nichkhun apologizing and trying to explain him, before even finishing it I automatically deleted the message and blocked the number. Just as I deleted it, Tiffany and Jessica came in and closed the door.
     "Hey, what's going on? And don't even think about lying to me. You were thinking extra hard about something in the car and you had something on your mind all through dinner," Tiffany said.
     "Nothing really, its not a big deal."
     Jessica interjected, "Come on, how can we sleep when you have that kind of expression on your face?"
     "Okay fine, its about Nichkhun. I just don't feel comfortable around him."
     "What? Why? You guys seemed to hit it off today. Why didn't you say anything in the car?
     "I thought he was a nice guy but he's just a huge ert! I went to try something on and right when I took my shirt off he busted through the door and put his hand on my mouth to keep me from screaming. I didn't say anything in the car because I didn't want Yoona to feel like she should cut connections from Taec."
     "Oh my gosh! Are you serious?!" said a shocked Jessica.
     "I can't believe this, who knew that sweet Nichkhun could be like that? I'm so sorry this happened to you today," sighed Tiffany.
     "It's okay, it's the past now. I just hope I don't run into him anytime soon or ever," I yawned and laid down trying to get some sleep.
    
Tiffany went to turn off the lights as the three of us settled into bed, resting up for the next couple months of hectic schedules we would be dealing with.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Super late update. Its pretty boring but I hope you guys enjoy it.
I'm so sorry everyone :/