New Friend?

Bitter Love

-Speaking in English-

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

     We headed out towards the car. As an early Christmas gift my parents bought us a new car for the girls to use whenever we wanted to get out ourselves. It was a 2012 Lexus IS C, exactly what me and the girls were looking at a couple weeks before my parents bought it for us. Tiffany was driving today and Yoona was in the passenger's seat. 

     "So what are you guys planning on buying?" Tiffany asked as she pulled out of the parking garage. 
     Yoona said, "I need to finish my Christmas shopping."
     "So do I," I said in the backseat. "Hey unnie I'm curious... did you ever have feelings for Taecyeon oppa?"
     I saw her think for a second then she said, "To be honest, I did have something for him but we were always just busy with schedules for me to even talk to him." 
     "Ahhh I see..."
     "Why do you ask all of a sudden?"
     "Haha nothing I was just curious unniee~," I said cutely.

     Tiffany parked a bit far from the crowd and before we got out of the car we proceeded to put our hats and sunglasses on. Its been a while for all of us since we've been to an outlet mall, and it was good cause we wouldn't look weird wearing sunglasses since we would be walking outside a lot. We walked with arms linked together towards the front of the outlet laughing and feeling happy to be out. As we got near the entrance I could see a familiar figure but there was another person too. I approached him with a confused face but then replaced it with a huge grin.
     "Taec oppa!" I punched his arm lightly. I lowered my head a little to the person with him, "Hi Nichkhun oppa." I gave a friendly smile as Tiffany and Yoona greeted them as well. I only personally knew Taecyeon from the variety shows we filmed together, which ended us having a brother-sister relationship. The same went for Tiffany and Jessica, also due to the fact that we all spoke English. The other members of 2PM were just friendly faces that we often saw so we decided to drop the formalities. 
     
     The 5 of us started to walk and browse the stores. I noticed Yoona and Teacyeon falling back just a couple steps behind us as they talked and caught up on how they've been lately. I nudged both Nichkhun and Tiffany and glanced at the couple behind us. They followed my eyes and both smiled.
     "How about we ditch them?" Nichkhun laughed.
     "Yeah! Hurry and go into that store!" Tiffany excitedly said.
     We quickly rushed into the store and saw both Taecyeon and Yoona pass us. Before leaving we looked through the clothes giving enough time to put distance between us and them. 
     "Hey sorry you two but I really need to finish my Christmas shopping and I wouldn't want you to see what I was getting you," Tiffany laughed.
     "Go ahead unnie, just give me a call when your done. I'll just hang with Nichkhun oppa until they have to go to their schedule, if you don't mind," I said turning my head to look at him.
     "I don't mind," he smiled.
     "Bye!" we both waved.
     
     Just then Nichkhun got a call:
     "Hey where are you guys?" Taecyeon asked on the other line.
     "Oh hey Taec, sorry we must have gotten separated in the crowd. I was just about to call you."
     I put out my hand asking if I could talk to him, Nichkhun gave me the phone. "Oppa, do you really think we got separated? We ditched you guys so that you guys could spend time together stupid."
     He was quiet for a while, then said, "Thank you!" quickly and hung up.
     Nichkhun heard everything and laughed, "He makes it so obvious."

     Nichkhun and I walked out of the store. Just getting to know each other a little more.
     "Would you mind if I asked if we could speak in English?" he asked.
     I responded in English, "I don't mind at all. I actually need to practice, I'm getting rusty." 
     "But doesn't Tiffany and Jessica also speak English?" 
     "They do but we don't want to be rude to the other members and speak in a language they don't understand. And even though the 3 of us share a room were soo tired we go straight to bed after washing up," I explained.
     "Ahh I understand. Its like that with me and Taec too. Plus I need to improve my Korean more." 
     "How about we talk to each other in English whenever we talk? That way we won't get too rusty," I said laughing.
     "Good idea," he said, shaking my hand, "it's a deal."
     "I'm getting kind of hungry, are you?" I asked.
     "I actually am, I'm in the mood for some Chinese food."
     "Okay lets head to the food court and then after let's visit that store," I pointed, "the clothes look nice."

     He nodded his head and smiled as we headed towards the food court.

     After we ate we headed off for more shopping. Surprisingly Nichkhun was also shopping which made me feel comfortable. We would ask for each others opinions on the clothes we selected. He even told me a shirt looked ugly on me.
     "Thanks Nichkhun oppa, you're a great shopping buddy," I said smiling.
     "Your not bad yourself. Hey isn't that the store you wanted to go in?" he pointed ahead.
     "Oh yeah!" I tugged his arm and walked into the store. Before stepping in I had a strange feeling I was being watched, I quickly turned around but only saw busy shoppers passing by. A quick chill ran down my back causing me to shiver.
     "What's wrong?" Nichkhun questioned.
     "Oh nothing, I just thought I heard someone calling my name and there was a cold draft," I said giving him a quick smile.
     

     I looked through the rack of pretty clothes but couldn't quite find something that I liked.

     "I think this would look good on you," Nichkhun said as he handed me a white loose shirt.
     "It does look pretty.... I'm gonna go try it on." I walked to the fitting room. 


     Just when I got my shirt off someone opened my dressing room door and rushed inside.
     "WHAT THE--," before I could finish, the person cut me off by putting their hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming and their other arm was used to wrap around my bare waist to keep me still. My body froze in fear as the worst possibilties ran through my mind.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its been a really long time since my first chapter and I'm really sorry :/
I hope you guys like this chapter, I'm sorry if the story is progressing too slow.
And now I know where my inspiration for this fanfic came from: Wild Romance :}