Comeback Plans

Bitter Love

-Speaking in English-
-Thinking-

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

          The next morning was such a blur as the members were busy getting ready for our first day back. Our break is now over and were gearing up for our comeback. The past couple months we've been promoting in Japan and occasionally some of the members would do radio broadcasts in Korea but that was rare. While we usually promote for about a month we decided as a gift to our fans we would be in our homeland for a while. To be honest, I was excited and thrilled to be back home. 

         Even though we weren't appearing on any shows today, we all wanted to look nice especially since our fans knew we were back. As everyone was busy perfecting themselves, Taeyeon ran the schedule quickly by us.
         "Okay everyone! Were basically gonna be in the conference room all day as the company introduces the new song, concept, etc. We have 10 minutes to get in the van so hurry up! Whoever is finished go down first!"
          Me, Tiffany, Seoyeon, Taeyeon, Sunny, and Yuri went down first. On the way down in the elevator we all giggled and laughed wondering about the new concepts. The whole entire ride to the main building we were nervous but also so happy to be able to see our fans in Korea again. A couple blocks from the SM building and we could already see the crowd waiting for us, all 10 of us peaking out the window smiling and filled with joy. Once we got out of the cars we could definitely feel the love from the fans and signed autographs and took pictures for almost an hour before we went inside the building. We filed into the conference room ready to work our butts off for our comeback.

         "So what do you guys think of the song?" asked LSM.
         We all at once put our input in, some of us thought it was too cutesy, others were just too embarrassed to be singing the song. But we it up and heard the team out.
         "Well the title is "Oh!" and you will have cheerleading outfits and be head over heals cheering for this oppa. And I know you guys wouldn't want to be doing this for months and the fans will definitely get bored, so there is another part to this. Its called "Run Devil Run" and you guys will love it. We'll get to that another time since its way later down the road. And lastly, we have a commercial already in and their asking for _____, Yoona, and Yuri. You will be teaming up with the boys from 2PM for Carribean Bay and filming for that will start in 3 days! Your manager will fill you in on the details. That's it for today so go home and read over all this and get ready for your upcoming schedule girls!" with a big smile Lee Soo Man got up and gave us all a hug before heading out for his next meeting.

         "Oh my God, you must be kidding me. I mean I'm grateful for the attention but of course with my luck the commercial has to be with 2PM. But wait! There's 6 of them, what are the chances that erts gonna be in it," with a huge smile I relaxed and joined the members with a content feeling.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So yeah, I'm a horrible person. It has been WAY too long since an update and this chapter was just a hot mess. It'll get better though! (I hope...)