Chapter 9: The Truth

Superstar

Chapter 9:

The Truth

 

[ Rian's POV ]

What's wrong with Sung Kim? I feel very nervous.. Very very nervous.. I hope we will have any problems.. "Rian.." Sung Kim said. Her voice sounded like she has a problem. "Wae? Sung Kim, do you have any problem?" I asked her because I was really worried "I wanna end our friendship because my dreams are more important than you" Sung Kim said confidently.. Wait.. What?! She wanna end our friendship just for her dreams?! "What?! huh.. Sung Kim i'm not in the mood for joking time" I said "Aniyo.. I'm not kidding Rian.. I'm telling the truth" she said sadly and me? I'm just staring down.. There was a silence between us. Fine, if that is what she wants. I'll give it to her. Dreams? Let's see then Sung Kim "So you want to be a superstar?" I said with a meanie voice "Nae.." She said with a sad voice "Okay. I need to go now." I said and I walked away.. Sung Kim how can you do tis to me?! I can't believe you can do that to me! "Gwaenchana?" Yoo Jin asked me "Rian! You looked like you lost something or someone" Soon Dong told me and JR is behind her. We're here inside the school and sitting on a chair here "Nae. I lost someone.. And that is my bestfriend who became my rival now.. " I told them, i'm controling myself to cry. "What?! Wae?!" JR asked me. I'm so happy I have them "Because of her dreams" I told them sadly but Yoo Jin is silent but his face looks angry "What?! Is she a real friend?! Gwaenchana Rian, you still have me.. aniyo not only me, you still have US" Soon Dong told me. She's so sweet and she's right I still have them "Nae. Kamsa Soon Dong, JR and Yoo Jin for being there for me" I told them while smiling and JR and Soon Dong go to their locker because they said that they will just get something.

 

[ Yoo Jin's POV ]

What kind of friend that Sung Kim?! Just for her dream she broke her friendship with Rian? I noticed that Rian wants to cry. Only me and Rian is here Soon Dong and JR go to their locker. "Rian, you can cry in front of me if you want. I know you're just controling yourself to cry" I told her then she cried "What kind of friend is she?! I can't believe her!" she said angrily while crying. Then she put her head to my shoulder and I think she......................................... Fell asleep?! What?! But she looks cute! "You're so cute when your sleeping" I told her but she didn't react "Rian.......... I like you" I told her. For me it's okay she's only sleeping but what?! She got up! I hope she didn't heard me! Then I saw Soon Dong and JR coming nearer to us "What?! You like me?!" OMO! she heard me and this is her expression >>O.o<< and this is the expression of JR and Soon Dong >>O___O<< "A-aniyo! I didn't say that!" I told them "Jin Yoo Jin.... likes me?" RIan said. Yes! I like you! I really really like you since we met! "You two..." Soon Dong while pointing to us "Are dating?" JR said "Aniyo, Yoo Jin said he likes me and.... I found him sweet and caring" Rian said shyly.. Does she likes me to?? hahaha "You two looked good together!" JR and Soon Dong said and then the bell rang.