Chapter 3: Hwang Mi-Young 'Idol'

Superstar

Chapter 3:

Hwang Mi-Young 'Idol'

 

[ Rian's P.O.V ]

Reporter: Breaking News! Millions of fans of Hwang Mi-Young came to airport today and wait their idol to comeback to Korea. And Hwang Mi Young already came! Ms.Hwang Mi Young is it true that you'll be one of the judges for the auditions at Kirin Art School?
Hwang Mi Young: Yes it's true! And I'll be there to be a teacher also.
Reporter: When will your new album will release?
Hwang Mi Young: It will be released on April 7 
Reporter: Thank you Ms.Mi Young for answering my questions! 

"April 7! I'll wait for it! And I can't wait to see you my idol!" I told myself. It's morning and Sung Kim is still sleeping. When I turned the T.V on I saw this good news, a very good news for me! "It's already Wednesday and the auditions will be on Monday and I only have 4 days to practice more for my auditions next week. Ohh I'm so nervous!" I told my self while smiling. "Why are you talking to yourself Rian-yah?" Sung Kim told me while rubbing her eyes. "Oh! You're already awake! Actually Mi-Young is already in Korea today! I watched the news! And she will release her album on April 7! YAY! I can't wait!" I told her very happy. "Good for you Rian!" She told me then she go straight to the bathroom.

 

[ Hwang Mi-Young's P.O.V ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: If my story will have good comments and many subscribers I'll make a fanpage of this! :))

 <~~~ Mi-Young @ Airport

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I go inside the car "Let's go to Kirin Art School" I told my driver then I removed my sunglasses. "You think one of my fans will be just like me if they passed the auditions at Kirin Art School, So Yeun?" I asked my Personal Assistant "I think so Ms.Hwang" she answered "I hope so" I told her seriously. We reached at Kirin Art School then I go straight to the Principal's office. "It's good to see you again Ms.Hwang!" Principal Kwon said then he offered me a handshake and I give him a handshake "Thanks. It's good to see you too Mr.Kwon" I replied to him. "Well,then let's go inside and look at the application of the students who wants to enter the Kirin Art School" he invited me in then I sitted at the sofa and Mr.Kwon hand me the applications. "Here Ms.Hwang, take a look." he told me. I opened the envelope and look at the students application. 

Kim Nana

Ailee

JR

Park Sun Dong

Lee Sung Kim

Jung Hyun Soo

Kim Hye Suk

Park Jason

Lee Shin Hyung

Kim Rian

blah...... blah..... blah.....

"Kim Rian?" I asked the principal confusingly "Kim Rian? I already saw her last time I think she can pass the audition" the principal said. "I think I already saw her before..." I told him.

 

*FLASHBACK*

Mi Young @ fan signing event

"Annyeong Ms.Hwang Mi-Young! You're my number 1 idol!" the girl told me then she handed me my album that she's holding. "Thanks! What's your name?" I asked her happily "Kim Rian" she replied. Then I wrote a message to her "Annyeong Kim Rian! Thanks for being my fan! Hope we can see each other again! Love lots, Mi Young"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"I remembered her!" I said to the principal. "Really? Who is she?" he asked me "She's one of my fans. I already talked to at my fan signing event" I told him with a smiling face. Then I put the envelope on the table and go out. "I need to go now Mr.Kwon! I'll see you tomorrow!" I told him then I bowed "Okay. Goodbye Ms.Hwang" he told me then he bowed also.

I go to my car and tell to my driver to go home now. When I reached home I placed my things. And put my flute in my drawer. I my laptop and opened my account. "I have so many messages!" I told myself. I looked at it and reply them. I saw Kim Rian sent me a message "Annyeong Idol! I hope you still remember me at the fan signing event! I hope I can pass the audition at Kirin Art School so I can see you everyday!" I smiled and replied to her "Hi! I still remember you and I already saw your application! I hope you can pass and Goodluck!" after sending it to her my phone rang. "Hello?" I asked. "Ms.Hwang we need to adjust the date of the audtion we need to do it on Saturday!" the principal told me. "Really? Okay, it's okay to me. Bye" then I ended the call then I updated my status "For those who will have the auditions on Monday  it will be move on this coming Saturday! :)" Then I just relaxed and drink some ice coffee.