Chapter 7: Bestfriends are Rivals?

Superstar

Chapter 7:

Bestfriends are Rivals?

 

[ Sung Kim's P.O.V ]

Yeah I got passed! But what's happening to me? After I saw Rian with her band performed I felt something..... I feet that I'm very confused... Oh come on Lee Sung Kim! Be happy okay? and you'll be with your best friend.... hehe.... Why am I feeling like this? tomorrow will be your first on Kirin Art School.. You should be happy okay?.. Okay I'll stop thinking and I'll be happy and I'll stop talking to myself.. I go downstairs and eat mmy breakfast.. "Yah Sung Kim, do you have any problem? You should be happy because you pass!" mom told me "Ani, I don't have problem I'm just sleepy" I told my mom.. Lee Sung Kim stop thinking about what do you feel! "I'm excited for tomorrow eomma" I told my mom. "Well you should be." my mom told me. After I ate my breakfast I go take a bath and ready my things for tomorrow... I wanna be a superstar.... *FLASHBACK* "Sung Kim you said that you wanted to enter Kirin Art School to be with me right? And your your wish came true! We'll be together!" Rian told me.. *END OF FLASHBACK* 

For now, mianhaeyo Rian.. I realized everything now..... I'll do my best..

 

[ Rian's P.O.V ]

It's morning and tomorrow is my first day of school! I'm so excited! I wanna be a singer and a dancer in short I wanna be a superstar and I'll do that with the support of my bestfriend and support of my parents. But wait, what's Sung Kim's problem? I hope Yoojin is right that Sung Kim is only tired. Well I'm really nervous! Then I go down to eat my breakfast. "Goodmorning!" I told my family happily "Hi unnie! Goodmorning!" Hye Suk said "I'm so excited for tomorrow unnie!" Hye Suk added "Nae. Me too! Super excited!" I told her "Excited? Why? Because you'll see Yoojin oppa nae?" Hye Suk said "Nae- Huh?! A-aniyo!" I told her with shock expression "Hahaha! Unnie! I know you! You're also blushing!" Hye Suk told me jokingly "What?! A-aniyo.." I told her smiling and my parents laughed "So Rian, are inlove or he's your boyfriend?" dad asked me jokingly "Appa! Aniyo.. he's just my friend" I told him and my dad's face is like he's not believing me and he's forced to believe me. I just ate my breakfast silently but then "Appa, Hye Suk ate with a boy yesterday and his name was Jason" I told my dad "Nae, appa he's so cute! And I used him as my inspiration in auditions so that's why I got passed!" Hye Suk explained "Ohh, infatuation" dad told her "My daughters are real teens and they are already grown-up" my mom said "I'm so happy! But choose the boy who is good and gentleman okay?" my mom told us "Nae eomma! Jason is gentleman! and good too" Hye Suk said "How about yours Rian? What's his name? Yoojin?" my mom told me "Me? Yoojin? Aniyo, nothing is between me and Yoojin. We're just friends!" I explained to my mom "Really? For now you're just telling me that but when the two of you are always together and bonding together you'll not say that because, you'll develop your feeling to each other" my mom told me then I just think.. Really? then I ate my breakfast and take a bath and go upstairs to my room. I was planning to call Sung Kim to ask what's her problem but I just planned not to call her. I just ready my things for tomorrow.