Chapter 1: Accidentally met you

Superstar

 

"Superstar"
 
Characters:
Park Jiyeon as Kim Rian/ Kim Ji Kyung
Jung Jinwoon as Jin Yoojin
Jang Wooyoung as Park Jason
IU/Lee Ji-Eun as Kim Hye Suk
Ok Taecyeon as Jung Hyun Soo
Bae Suji (Suzy Bae) as Lee Sung Kim
Tiffany Hwang as Hwang Mi-Young/Teacher Mi-Young/Teacher Hwang
Ailee as Ailee
Hyorin as Kim Nana
JR as JR
Yoo So Young as Park Soon Dong
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Author's Note:
Rian (Jiyeon) and Hye Suk(IU) are sisters. Rian and Sung Kim(Suzy) are  best friends. Shin Hyung(Jinwoon), Jason(Wooyoung), and Hyun Soo(Taecyeon) are best friends. They are all the main characters but some characters will appear there too! Also the story between Sung Kim and Hyun Soo I get it  in the Korean drama “Dream High season 1”. And the name of Jiyeon I got it from her name in "Dream High 2". Hope you'll enjoy reading my story! Support also! Thanks a lot! ^.^v
 
And as requested I'll change the name of Jinwoon to Jin Yoojin! Hoe you understand! :)) and I added some characters and I get their names from dream high!
 
http://www.facebook.com/SuperstarStory1 <~~~ please like our fanpage!
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chapter 1:
"Accidentally met you"
 
 
[ Rian's P.O.V ]
 
It's 8 o'clock in the morning when I woke up I go downstairs and headed to out dining area to eat breakfast. Still it's our vacation, and my dad is planning to enroll us in Kirin Art School. "What school is that? Oh! I remembered! That's the ty school right?" I asked them suddenly. "Ah! Aniyo! Unnie, Kirin Art School is school for those who have talent... hmm? in short it's all about dancing and singing. We can pass there because we can do it! We have talents! Especially you unnie, for me you're kinda professional." Hye Suk said happily and confident. So that's Kirin Art School.... School for those who has talent huh?... "Also, if you'll graduate in that school with great grades, great ratings in singing or dancing you can be popular! And some popular companies will get you and ask to be their artist!" Hye Suk said then look to the direction of our dad "Appa! I want to audition there! I wanna try! Please?" Hye Suk said to our dad with puppy eyes. "Sure you can! How about you Rian? You wanna try?" My dad ask me with smiling face. "Ahh- ... huh?" I tell them confusingly, I wasn't paying attention because I'm still sleepy. "I said, if you also want to audition in Kirin Art School?" My dad asked me again. "Oohh, hmmm? Sure i'll try it!" I told them confidently. Then I ate my food lazily because I'm still sleppy. "Yes! Me and my unnie will go to Kirin Art School! Rian-unnie and Hye Suk Jjang! Jjang! Jjang!" Hye Suk shouted happily. "Yah! Some of our neighbors are still sleeping! So be quiet okay?!" I told her irritably because I'm still sleepy then she will shout really really loud. "Mian unnie, I'm just so excited and happy." She told me with a sad face. "Rian, your sister is really happy. So let her be." My dad told me seriously. "Mianhaeyo! I'm just sleepy Hye Suk, but I'm happy and excited too! So don't be sad okay?" I told her happily "Jinja? Appa? When will be the auditions?" Hye Suk told my dad with energy. "I still don't know when will be the auditions. Don't worry I'll keep you updated my daughters." My dad told us happily. 
 
 
 
"I can't wait to see that!"  My mom told us coming from the kitchen holding another dish. "Eomma!" me and Hye Suk shouted. My mom is in the U.S last year and we are shocked because she already came home. "Eomma, keuriwoseo!" I told my mom happily "Eomma, I missed you also!" Hye Suk said happily. "I also missed my two pretty daughters!" our mom told us very happy. "Don't worry, We'll never be separated again." my told us. I looked at the clock. "Ahh! I forgot! Me and Sung Kim will meet later! I must be ready before 2 pm!" I told the shockingly. "Really? Oh, well then get ready unnie." Hye Suk told me then I finished my food then go take a bath. After that I opened my big closet and choose what will I wear. But, I can't choose I have so many clothes, shoes, bags and dresses! I send a message to Sung Kim to wear clothes with long sleeves/sweater and rubber shoes. Then I choose my clothes. When I looked at the clock it's already 10 o'clock.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 <~~~ Rian's get up
 
 
 
"Annyeong! I need to go now!" I told my family while waving at them. I called Sung Kim. "Yobosaeyo?" Sung Kim said. "Sung Kim-yah! Where we will meet?" I told her happily. "Hmmm? Let's meet at the the Inkigayo bus stop." She told me "Okay sure! See yah!" I told her. After calling Sung Kim I go straight to the Inkigayo bus stop. While waiting for Sung Kim I put my headphones on, then I looked at my watch it's 1:30 am. While listening to music, a bus came I thought one of the passengers are Sung Kim but none of them is Sung Kim. Then I looked at my watch again and it's already 2:30 pm. The last passenger to go down dropped his wallet, I picked it up and shouted at him. But he didn't hear me because his earphones are on. "Who is that?" Sung Kim appeared suddenly "Oh! Sung Kim! hmm? I don't know who's that but he dropped his wallet." I told her worried. "We must return it to him as soon as possible" Sung Kim told me "But before that, let's eat first! I'm kinda hungry." She added "Huh? ah! Nae." I told her worried. Then we go to the cafeteria and ordered a piece of cake and ice coffee. "Let's go watch some movies!" Sung Kim told me with energy. "That's a great idea!" I told her happily. We go to watch some movies and buy tickets but before that we choose first what movie we will watch. "Let's watch Talents or Love!" Sung Kim told me. "Looks like it's an interesting movie! Let's buy some tickets!" I told her with an energetic mood then we bought some tickets. "The movie will start at 4:00 pm." I told her then looked at my watch and it's 3:30 pm only. "We still have 1 hour, so let's go some shopping!" Sung Kim told me happily. "That's a great idea!" I told her. Then we go to some stores to buys some clothes, shoes, bags and dresses. After that I looked at watch again and it's already 4:15 pm "Hey, Sung Kim! Let's got back now and buy a popcorn and soda, it's already 4:15 pm." I told her "Okay!" She told me, the we bought some popcorn and soda  then go inside the cinema.
 
 
 
  <~~~ Sung Kim's get up
 
After watching some movies I looked at my watch again  and it's already 7:00 pm. "Let's go and grab some food!" I told her "Sure!" she told me happily. We ordered and ate our food. "Uhmm.... Sung Kim?"  I told her sadly. "Nae?" she asked me worriedly. "My dad is planning to enroll us at Kirin Art School" I told her sadly and she stopped eating suddenly. "What? on that ty school?" She told me with a bit anger. "Nae. Sung Kim, it's not a ty school. It's a school for those who have a talent. And on that school you can be popular!" I told her sadly. "Please! Go with me Sung Kim! Let's audition there huh?" I added "Ani! I don't want to enroll on that ty school!"  She told me angrily "I'll go now, I need to go home now. My mom is worried to me." she added "Sung Kim....." I told her and hold her wrist but she didn't looked at me and she didn't talked to me instead she pulled her hand and walked away. I opened my bag and I remebered the wallet of that boy. I get my wallet and pay the bills then I opened the wallet of the boy and I saw his ID "Jin Yoojin" I looked at the back of his ID and looked for his number. Then I saw picture in his wallet I take a look at it and I saw a girl who was her headphones on and wearing an orange sweater while sitting in the bus stop. "Looks like me eh?" I said to my self. When I saw his number I dialed it. 
 
 
 
[ Yoojin's P.O.V ]
 
I was going home from my grandmother's house. When i'm sitting on the bus I put my headphones on. Then I looked at the window then I saw the bus stop. I ready my things then the bus stops. I was the last passenger to go down and while waiting for the other passengers to go down I looked the window and saw a girl "Wow! She's pretty!" I said to myself then I took a picture of her, then I put her picture in my wallet. I saw the girl with her headphones on, I think she's waiting for someone? Then I go down to the bus then walked straightly. While I was walking and still with my headphones on I think I heared someone calling me. Is it the pretty girl? I put away my headphone then looked back, but I didn't saw someon calling me even the pretty girl I didn't see her. I just ignored it and keep walking. I took a taxi so I can go home. When I got home I saw my dad and my mom in the living room. "Eomma? Appa? What's going on?" I asked them "We will enroll you in Kirin Art School, as you wish my son" my mom told me. "Jinja?! Gomawo!" I told them happily. "Nae. We know that you really wanted to go to that school" my dad told me "Komawoyo appa! Komawoyo eomma!" I told them then I go to my room to arrange my things. Then I noticed that my wallet was lost. Then I remembered the one that I heared that someone's calling me. "I think that guy got my wallet. But how can I get it back?" I told my self. Oh no! What if the pretty girl picked it up and her picture? I really need to look for my wallet. Then my phone rings it was an unknown number. 
 
 
 
"Yobosaeyo?" I answered my phone "Annyeong, this is Kim Rian." she told me. "Kim Rian? Who  are you? Do I know you?" I asked her "Aniyo. You don't know me but you dropped your wallet at the bus stop" she told me "Jinja?! I thought it will never come back" I told her. "Let's meet at the bus stop where you dropped it then I'll give it to you. Bye" she told me, she looks sad really sad. I go downstairs "Good timing! Let's eat dinner!" my mom told me "Sure! But I'll go out first." I told my mom smiling. Then I go out and to the bus stop but the girl named Rian is still not there. I just sitted on the bus stop and wait for her. "Jin Yoojin?" someone called me and it sounds really sad I turned around and saw the pretty girl this mornig. No! She's the one who picked up my wallet? Is she Kim Rian? "A-are you Kim Rian?" I asked her nervously. "Nae. Here's your wallet Yoojin. Don't worry I didn't spend your money."  She told me then she walked away. "Wait!" I told her then she stopped walking but she didn't looked to me. "Wae?" she asked me and her voice looks like she's crying "Gomawo for returning my wallet." I told her worriedly. "Gwaenchanayo" her reply then continued walking. I looked to my wallet and looked for her picture. "Phew! I thought she saw it! I told my self.
 
[ Sung Kim's P.O.V ]
 
"Kirin Art School?! The ty school! Why does Rian want to go there?! I don't want to leave her but going to Kirin Art School?! No way!" I told myself angrily. I took my cellphone and planning to call Rian but when I will always saw her name I always thinking the ty school and the ty students but I don't want to call her 'ty' because it doesn't fit her. Then a girl come near me and gave a flyer. "Annyeong! Auditions will be next week at Kirin Art School! So please join!" she told me then she go away. "Auditions?! I wanna try!" I told to myself then I looked at the flyer then I saw Kirin Art School "Kirin Art School?!" I was shocked then I crampled the paper and throw it. "You hate Kirin Art School?" someone told me then I turned to the guy. "Nae! Wae? And who are you?!"  I told him angrily. "Jung Hyun Soo and you're Lee Sung Kim right? I'm your new neighbor." he told me. "Hyun Soo? New neighbor? How did you know my name?" I asked him "Nae. My mom talked to your mom a while ago. And your mom said you're the only child." he told me smiling. I just ignored him and go inside our house. When I go inside our house "Jung Hyun Soo? his name saound familiar. Did we met before?" I told myself. "Eomma!" I shouted "Wae? Sung Kim is that you already?" my mom told me "Nae. I'm the only child so I'm the only one who calls you 'eomma'." i told her "Eomma, I want you to enroll me at Kirin Art School" I added "What? You said you don't want to that school?" my mom said. "I want to enroll there. Appa! Please enroll me at that school." I told them pleasingly. "Okay, okay but what happened? Why do you want to enroll there suddenly?" my dad asked me. "I want to go there because...of....Rian." I told them "Rian? why? Is she enrolling to that school?" my mom asked me confusingly. "Nae. And I don't want to leave her." I told them. "Well, then okay! Just ready next week because the auditions will be next week." my dad told me seriously. "Nae. Kamsa." I told them then I go straight to my room.