Chapter 6 : Auditions (part 2)

Superstar

Chapter 6:

Auditions (part 2)

 

[ Rian's P.O.V ]

Okay so Hye Suk is in. Sung Kim is in. Sung Kim's new neighbor named Hyun Soo is also in. Me? I dunno. "Next! Kim Rian, Jin Yoojin, Park Soon Dong and JR" the said. "Goodluck unnie!" Hye Suk said "You'll do great!" Sung Kim said. "Hey, don't be nervous. We'll be okay." Yoojin said. "Arasseo" I told him. Then we entered the room. "Annyeong Haseyo!" we all said in chorus. "Oh. So you must be Kim Rian" Mi Young told me while she's looking at me "Nae.. Annyeong" I told her then bowed "Ohh. Nice meeting you in person" Mi Young said "Nice to meet you too" I told her while smiling. "Who's Jin Yoojin?" Mi Young asked "I am" Yoojin said. "You must be JR and Soon Dong? Soon Dong, you're a female drummer?" Mi Young said "Nae.." Soon Dong said "I've met many female drummers but only few of them are great, so I hope you'll be a great drummer" Mi-Young said "Sure! I'll do my best!" Soon Dong said "Okay then start singin and playing" Mi Young said.

 

 

*Hello to Myself by Jiyeon ft. Jinwoon*

Rian:

Hello yeogin icheonshibinyeon iworaju chuun gyeouriya
Where are you eolmana kakkai wah inni
Keutorok wonhadeon kkume

 

Yoojin:

Yeogi nan ajing neomeojigo tto ulko
Dachigo jichyeoseo ireoseol himjocha eopseo
Keuchiman neon nal bogo utketji

 

Yoojin and Rian:

Hello to myself hello to myself ulji mallago nal wiirohaejullae
Hello to myself hello to myself hal su itdago neo marhaejullae
Hello hello uljima hello hello ireona

 

Rian:

How are you eotteoni kkumeurirundaneun geon cheongmal kkojibeodo apeuji anhni
Eocheomyeon ijen negen pyeongbeomhan ilsangira ttaeron jikyeomni
Hokshi neodo wehrobgo jichimyeon yeogi kkumkkudeon nal giyeokhaejullae

 

Rian and Yoojin:

Hello to myself hello to myself yeogi nal saenggakhamyeo useo jullae
Hello to myself hello to myself gaseum beokchage haengbokhae jullae
Hello hello useobwah hello hello keureohke

 

Rian, Yoojin, Soon Dong and JR:

Hello to myself hello to myself
Yeogi nal saenggakhamyeo useo jullae
Hello to myself hello to myself
Kkumkkudeon narijji marajullae

 

Rian and Yoojin:
Hello yeogin icheonshibinyeon iworaju chuun gyeouriya

 

 

After singing. "Wow! you're a great band! Soon Dong, you're a great drummer! Yoojin and JR I like the way you enter the guitar in song and Yoojin and Rian you guys have a wonderful and great voice, you do have a good tandem! And Rian you're a great in playing piano! Congratulations all of you are in!" Mi Young said to us very happy. "Kamsahamnida!" we all said in chorus and happy. Then we go out. "Hmm? Let's celebrate!"  Soon Dong said "Sure!" we all said in chorus. "Sung Kim! I'm in!" I told Sung Kim but Sung Kim looks serious "Yah Sung Kim do you have any problem?" I asked her worriedly "H-huh? Ani. Congrats by the way" she told me "Sung Kim you said that you wanted to enter Kirin Art School to be with me right? And your your wish came true! We'll be together! By the way, do you want to come and celebrate with us?" I asked her "Aniyo.. I'm kinda busy and I still have to do something. I'll go first now. Hyun Soo, are you going home already?" Sung Kim said "Huh.. Ah.. Nae" Hyun Soo said "Then let's go home together" Sung Kim said "Sure" Hyun Soo agreed. What's her problem? Then I saw Hye Suk is talking to that Jason guy. "Unnie.. We will go to a restaurant" she told me then she pointed Jason "Uhhh.. Sure be careful okay?" I told her. "Kamsa unnie!" Hye Suk said happily then they left. "Yah, gwaenchana?" Yoojin asked me "Nae.. but I think Sung Kim have a problem." I told him worriedly "Maybe she's tired. You going to celebrate with us?" he asked me "Nae.. I'll go of course!" I told him then pinch his cheeks "Oww.." Yoojin reacted but I just smiled at him.

 

Then we go to a not-so-fancy restaurant and ordered. "I want spicy noodles, beef noodles and spicy rice cakes!" I told the waiter "Woah. you can eat a lot of that?" Yoojin told me with a shocked face "Nae! I can do that!" I told him smiling then the others ordered also. Then the food that we ordered already came. I tasted the food "Aigoo. It's very delicious!" I told them. The after that we played a game and the one that will lose will pay all of the food. And Yoojin lose. "I'm so unlucky with games!" Yoojin said then he paid the  food. After that Yoojin walked me home again. "Thanks for walking me home!" I told him happy and bowed. "Gwaenchana. Bye!" he told me. Then I go inside our house. "Eomma! Appa! I got in! I passed!" I shouted really happy "Jinja?! Congratulations Rian and also to Hye Suk" my mom and dad said. Then I go inside my room and go to sleep because I'm already tired.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Sorry for late update! I got sick this past few days! So I made 2 chapters today and I'll try to make the Chapter 7 today! :)) thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------