Betrayed?

So...Do you think it's fate?

Your P.O.V.

     I watched as Hong Ki's mouth opened wide.He rushed over to where a flock of people were crowding around and cheering loudly.I quickly tailed him,grabbing onto the hem of his tight shirt so as to not lose sight of him in the crowd.

     To my surprise,we managed to advance forward through the sea of people.And caught a glimpse of the band performing on stage.

     A cute guy was holding onto the mic,singing soulfully.

     Wow...

     "What the hell?"Hong Ki exclaimed,even though his voice was drowned out by the crowd.

Hong Ki's P.O.V.

     Just what the hell?Why is Jaejin taking over as the lead vocalist?Why did they not inform me of this mini-concert?Why is Lee freaking Jaejin singing as the lead?

     Wae?Wae?Wae?

     Can somebody friggin' tell me just what's going on?

     Of course,the crowd was wild.The fans didn't seem down about the fact that I wasn't there...

     Arghh!I feel like hitting something!They decided to hold the concert and didn't even bother to tell me just because I'm on a break?Ah,it's not like I'm really unable to sing...

     I waited for them to finish singing "Love Letter".

     And looked beside me to find ______ swaying her body along to the song together with the crowd.She was holding onto my arm,staring at a certain somebody on stage.I swear,my face contorted really badly at her dreamy expression.

     I snapped my fingers to get her out of her trance.

     "Yah!"

     Eeeh...I shook her off my numb arm which she was clutching onto tightly,then flicked her on the forehead with my finger.

     Hard.

     "Ow!"She yelped,rubbing her forehead.

     "Snap out of it,"I mumbled,sounding a little too irritated.

     Eeeh!She was ogling Jaejin.She just had to be doing that huh?Wae?Wae?Wae?

     Okay,calm down dude.Calm down.

     Everyone roared as Jaejin sang the last line of the song.Aish-Seriously.I took out my handphone and proceeded to call Minhwan.

     "Yah,where are you now?I need to speak to you,"I boomed,deliberately making him creeped out.

     I saw the ,who was twirling his drumstick as he spoke on his phone offstage as the emcee entertained the crowd during an interval.The stick he was playing with fell to the ground when he heard my voice.He looked around suspiciously,covered the mouthpiece on the phone and hissed something at Jong Hoon and Jaejin who looked freaked out and worried at the same time before going off backstage.

     "Ah,hyung-ah,what do you want?Ah-Hahaha.We're all doing well right now-"Minhwan started.

     "Hmm...So,what's this concert for,huh?"

     "Huh?Wa-hyung!What are you talking about?Ah,fine.Fine!We're just-Well,you know you can't strain your voice... "

     "But I didn't-"

     "Mwoh?What if you lose your voice?Hyung,we all know that our band's not the same without you.So take a chill pill,will you?That's why you're suppose to be taking a break,NOW,remember?"

     Well,he has a point.

     "Aish-Chincha!"

     I let out a huge sigh,blowing my fake bangs away from my eyes.Irritating piece of-

     Wait,where is _________?

Your P.O.V.

     I couldn't stand it!I really really need to peeeeeeee!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

     Surprisingly,the washroom was quite empty.Hmm...Maybe because the area I went to is actually quite secluded.

     I was adjusting my shirt sleeve when I saw that guy.Uhuh.The guy who was singing on stage a while ago.Like a dumb idiot,I stood there gawking at him.He looked surprised,but then gave a charming and playful smile.

     Hoo boy!

     Unfortunately for me,I tripped on an unseen object.

     I felt time slow down as my body neared the hard ground-

     A long arm reached out to grab hold of my waist and pulled me in.I felt myself cushioned against a warm chest.The sensation made me realise that my eyes were squeezed shut.

     I opened my eyes slowly to see THAT guy's face inches away from mine.

     I then heard a yell,"Yah,Jaejin-ah!What are you trying to do?"

     Uh-oh.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sheeeeesh...I'm trying to make the story more dramatic.Teehee.Gimme some inspiration if you do have one.Or lots! O()T3T()O