The Fair

So...Do you think it's fate?

Your P.O.V.

     I still can't believe that Hong Ki agreed to my ridiculous scheme.And all for nothing at that.

     "That seonsaengnim is a pabo!He invited your guardian to school and got all scared because I was supposedly different from other people?Tch,"Hong Ki complained in the car.

      "I told you,didn't I?He's a freaking homophobe.Did you see how his glasses fog up when you entered?I can't unsee the scene in my head,oppa!"I said to him.

      "Ermmm...As tomorrow's Saturday,how about we go to the funfair not far away from here?It's been so long since I'd stepped foot in there.Please,oppa?I know you're bored too!"I cajoled him.

     "Aish,why not go there with your boyfriend?I'm sure it'd be more fun.For the both of you,"Hong Ki mumbled,keeping his eyes on the road.

      I detected a hint of...Jealousy?

     For some reason,I felt my heart bursting with joy.It can't be that he's jealous.

     Aigoo...He's my brother for goodness' sake!However I still felt my lips etching a smile.

      "Hmph.I told you,he's just my best friend.Nothing less.And also nothing more..."

Hong Ki's P.O.V.

     "And anyway,Mir's not free today,"____ finished her sentence.

      Ah!I knew it!This girl keeps leading me on!

     The burning ball of stupid jealousy I feel for that Mir guy keeps building up inside of me.But.I do have to go overseas by the time Appa comes back and start touring again with the band.

      No matter how mad and topsy-turvy my 'brotherly' feelings for _____ are,I have a feeling that I may regret not spending a bit of quality time with her during these few weeks.

      I stepped on the gas and sped off towards the funfair.

     She beamed a mega-watt smile at me and said sweetly,"Komawo,oppa!"

     Little -up.But I still felt a smug smirk forming at the corner of my mouth. _____________________________________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V.

      I felt the stares on the both of us as we walked through the entrance of the fair.Hong Ki was wearing the wig and shades,but had traded in the ridiculously high heels for slippers.

     He looked really glamourous,I must admit.With the wig curving his face,his masculine jaw was well-hidden. I felt so happy and carefree that I grabbed Hong Ki's hand as we walked around.

     He was trying to pull his hand away,holding onto his wig,when a familiar face appeared.

      "Yah,_____-AH!Such a small world,isn't it?"

      It was Eli. Small world?What a dork.We live on the same street and bump into each other all the time,so I was wondering just what he was up to.

     Ji Hae was nowhere in sight.

     "Oh,hey.What's up?"I mumbled awkwardly,holding even more tightly onto Hong Ki's hand.

     "And this is...?"He arched an eyebrow,indicating that he was referring to Hong Ki.

     Oh!This is getting too ridiculously funny.

     He wants me to introduce him to my girl friend right here?I tried not to laugh as I watched Hong Ki,with his back to Eli,twisting his lips and sticking his tongue out at me.

     I felt like peeing.

      "Oh.H-Hoho-Mmph.This is my brother,JESSICA..."

     Hong Ki pouted and spoke in a very drag queen tone to Eli,"Well,hello there!"

     He pulled his shades down the bridge of his nose and winked.

     Eli simply gave a fake smile and ran towards the crowd gathering not far from us.

     Hong Ki held his head up high while adjusting his "s".I gasped when he did that because a lot of guys happened to be staring when he did that.A few ahjummas were tittering.

     "Eeek,oppa!Stop that!"I shrieked,slapping his hands off his chest.

     We then noticed that the crowd where Eli had fled into had grown bigger.

     A loud voice then announced,"Now let's welcome...F.T. Island!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hong Ki's P.O.V.

     Bwoh?