why the ssk incident wasn't real.

Explanations

KAY.

So here's the evidence.

        The pics are all used with clear photography camera. Like recently a few days before Sherlock they published an article "shinee spotted out and about!" that was fake. It just looks unnatural, both photoshoots. After this announcement, jongkey moments started appearing like crazy!! I was so happy, actually. Then pocky kiss, the picture of them holding hands at a park (that was taken from afar,from behind, and night vision on.) and everything.

            Then I rmb the announcement. It was nonexistent, except for the while key was sad and wouldn't look at jonghyun, and that jonghyun cried when the fans said they would protect him from criticism. Jonghyun is an emotional bastard, so duh he would cry. Which part of "protection from criticism" says ssk?? Stupid articles.

          Look, my friend's uncle works at SM, which is really super cool btw, and he says that the relationship was fake because something came up with snsd, so they made an even bigger (but fake) scandal to cover it up. It was hello promotion, and shinee's managers cleared their schedules suddenly the day the photographs were taken.

          Seriously, if it were real, wouldnt there be more photos of them out together than that ONE TIME? Oh, they're dating? Posing for a really awkward looking walk in the park is NOT DATING. Gosh. And when they broke up? Haha, that was during the replay Japanese version. They showed the behind the scenes of the mv and cover shoot for it. JONGHYUN WAS SO HAPPY. Quote: I feel so happy. It's like im not even working. SMILE SMILE. He must be happy he had stopped a lie lol kay anyway.

                Seriously, if they were real, wouldnt there be rumors about them BEFORE that announcement day? And the leeteuk saying "is it just one person you like?" on that radio show? it's not like he's hinting any relationship!! He even said PERSON. GENDER UNSPECIFIED. It could be key! it probably is KEY!

         Leeteuk does this , kay (love him tho) It's not like that happened only once in the whole industry of kpop. No. Dude. Seriously. And it was announced the day after the photos! Imagine if it were real. WOULD THEY SAY IT SO FAST? Imagine the managers. "oh your dating someone?" *calls lee sooman to tell him*

no. Dude. If it was real, they would have kept it a secret!

All in all, it was fake. Sorry for the rant. But yea. Im like this. My friend's uncle knows ok!! He's Korean working for sm alright! He knows!

Kay now for part two. The happy jongkey I love<3 SO MUCH EVIDENCE. Hahahahah~^^