WHY JONGKEY IS REAL. X)

Explanations

Kay, let's start first with the fact that jonghyun always said that someone like key and "the fox type" is like his ideal type.

             He kissed key's neck before. And key has said jonghyun was his ideal type too. And all the staring. Is that much staring really necessary?? It's only necessary if you love someone, so yea! Notice how the sstp radio show where jongkey was the dj's, there was one part where jonghyun and key were looking at each other through the mirror I just went kyaaaaaaaaaa... All the time! Who looks at someone that much?

               And the thing is, it's not uncommon to be gay in Korea. My Korean friend told me that if some guy went up to someone else and said "im gay" that person would be like "oh ok cool." To those people saying "ew kpop guys are gay" I would say, "THATS WHAT WE WANT."

           And all the fancam moments. Recently at the fan meeting after the Sherlock at music core comeback stage, there was a jongkey moment I loved A LOT. The members were saying I love you to the Shawols, except jonghyun. Then key told him to. So he just said "saranghae" but HE WAS LOOKING AT KEY. WAHA.

                 AND you have no idea how much spazzing has been going on for me during the Sherlock performances when they're like "two answers~~~~" looking at each other ually and just aduudgssgsgsbzdnnsjks. Kay. So back to my point about jongkey being real. Jonghyun usually doesn't specify the gender of his ideal type. "a person with this, a person with that." and obviously key is gay, come on, he's a diva WHICH I LOVE.

                  Among JongMinKey friendship jongkey is the romance part. Like in the harry potter trio, theres one couple and one forever alone guy. (Ron x Hermione, harry/ jonghyun x key, minho) PLUS (Kay mind if I spazz a little more about my fave moments) jonghyun kissed keys cheek before. I dont know if it was an accident while trying to whisper something, but yea he did. And THE WHISPERING. Do you have to be that close for you to be heard? You know there's a level of volume that soft to be that close to someone's ear. ual. EXACTLY. That's the volume he was speaking.

            And im sorry as much as I love JongMinKey friendship he's such a blocker I just feel so annoyed sometimes. I LAUGH when they talk over him and sometimes gang up on him XD. Its so funny gosh. Anyway. Even TAEMIN SHIPS JONGKEY. In Paris this year when onew was sick, he was in the middle of jongkey, so he pushed key to jonghyun. And then in a shinee world concert he was standing behind the two of them and outstretched both arms, each pointing at one of them, then made his hands close in.

(\._./)  --> (/._.\)

[later update: STAY TUNED TILL CHAPTER 25 I FINALLY FOUND THE PICTURE]

yea like that! But smileyly. Jongkey is just amazing. When they were in London then they put on will n Kate masks. I WAS SPAZZING SO BAD. THEY ARE REALLY THE ROYAL COUPLE IF KPOP orz and there was this pic of them at the hotel where they had the masks on and key was hugging jong OTL.

             Jongkey is just something that makes me happy. All us shippers actually. Im so lucky im a part of something real<3<3<3<3

Well , that's all guys. Thats among so much other fluffy cute moments^^~

Comment if anything. Want me to update you about all things jongkey? i can!

Message and comment if you wantz, kay! I LOVE YOU ALL