More Explanations.

Explanations

[WARNING: this chapter is kinda too-serious, but only because its a complete thought-out, triple-checked analyzation; and im really glad to finally write down the product. sorry for the seriousness, but yeah, its pretty accurate c:]

We all know Jonghyun has been wanting Key’s attention mega super duper badly ever since they debuted, or even from before that, but key, being a diva, wouldnt give it to him (much) because that's how he is, and that's how he likes to play, for jonghyun to keep trying.

I used to worry a lot about MinKey, but among the JongMinKey triangle, Jongho is actually “realer” than minkey - lots of brotherhood, but nothing really romantic about them, especially how they hate each other from time to time (imo). But Jongkey isnt merely brotherhood, because of jonghyun's treating key as a girlfriend figure clearly states otherwise.

MinKey has been popping up quite a bit, but all this over-the-top intimacy was like on broadcasted programs and stuff; obviously fanservice. Jongkey and Minkey have a sort of difference when it comes to fanservice. When Key can't maintain a its-a-joke face, he looks like he actually likes it with jonghyun.

MinKey share more of a same-age-friendship thing; and they're also both rappers in the group so the closeness is completely necessary, but as friends. If you minus the same age and being a rapper thing, minkey are total opposites and definitely don’t exist on the same wavelength.

I think JongMinKey are all close because there's jongkey the otp and Jongho the brotp. Sometimes among them Jonghyun and Minho seem to "fight over key" when actually it's jonghyun who is dying for key to pay any attention at all to him and minho just being a competitive bastard and the fact that the person he would be beating in this "competition" would be jonghyun.

(because you see, as part if their broromance, they love annoying each other. Even if they dont, minho still loves a competition. And I've been thinking, and maybe minho doesn't like the jongkey happening because he's always awkwardly just STANDING THERE in the middle as jongkey steal glances at each other. If it were me, I'd get annoyed, so perhaps this is why minho doesn't like much jongkey.)

ANYWAY Key sometimes (a lot of the time during this Sherlock era, when the minkey jongkey fanwars occured) gives in to Minho to make Jjong jealous. Key gave in to jonghyun a lot too, but maintains playing hard to get. You can just SEE jong's face when minkey moments happen; it's kinda sad... but key thinks its only necessary. I usually think, "if only key didn't play hard to get... Things would be like srsly epic wif dem jongkey momentz" but i've observed something: only after "the announcement" did key put his guard up and start being more hesitant in returns of skinship. he was hurt by the fact that people would be under the impression jonghyun liked someone else, so now he's doing everything he can to keep jonghyun under his wing with these games of hard-to-get.

I really wish I had a clear definition of jongkey's relationship. But the thing is, we cant know what it is unless we live with them like 24/7 (if only, man). And you know you cant really trust broadcasted moments because it's mostly fanservice anyway. But there are alot of fancams and accounts about what happened without the camera. And fancams are usually taken from angles where jongkey cant see so they do these moments without knowing they're being recorded.

It shows that they aren't together just for the cameras; they're real, and the things they do, too, support this statement. The things they do, too: kissing on the neck or cheek. That's where jongkey blurs the boundaries between friendship and love.

That's where they real-ness of it all sinks in.

That's where we see their true feelings without the lenses of a broadcast camera.

That's why we ship them.

And they know we ship them, but they dont care. Hell, they ship themselvez!

To comment on their present state: JongKey hasn't been having those serious skinship moments recently. I think perhaps they've gotten into a fight; which is very very much possible as their play-fights could've turned into something MUCh more serious. But now, i think they're patching up:) so i think more moments are coming soooon.

I think the non-closenss also had to do with the fact that they are no longer just-debuted teenagers but men; so it would be rather odd sight for other hoobaes and sunbaes to see them behaving like that constantly. So i think they've toned it down. Them, or (a more practical explanation) their manager.

Aside from the fact that key insists on playing hard-to-get, they seem to be distant for another purpose; as if certain consequences would happen if they were to act lovey-dovey. I'm certain they know people ship them, and if they know, so would the managers. So as a manager, they have to think about how to tone things down so they won't think their clients like each other to protect their image. and the best way was to separate them. (the other solution that they used 2 years ago was ze ssk person). So in a way i like this excuse better; because its just cutting down on skinship in public, but in private, vavavoooo~ :3

But of course, this distance doesn't stop jonghyun. His rebellious eyes travel to key so often. We've all seen it right? How he oh-so discreetly tries to catch his eye... And when they do have eye contact, the world is happy and fluffy <3

And also, they still have some moments: they hugged during two inkis, and I know it was broadcasted but that day jonghyun was super y flashing his ay abs of perfection and wanting get all up on key... And they way he looks at key with such LONGING. I know some people think jongkey is all lust but NO jonghyun's eyes just scream a look of soft passion from time to time as he looks at key. And the fan-taken photo of them watching exo together? They are still close, guys. But I think they can't show it.

Jongkey hasn't gone ANYWHERE. You know what, i think they even improved because i was reading up on relationships, and i saw that the more serious a relationship is, the more you would want to keep it to yourself because you dont have to flaunt it to be happy.

So ... Yeah.

Is this update even long? >< that's all I have to say for now... I had to get that off my chest. I think that pretty much sums up what's been going down recently for them. Dont worry, next chapter will be updateys! ~^^ ttfn, shippers.

p.s. I LOVE THIS MAIN IMAGE ITS MY FAVE EVER JONGKEKY MACRO ITS SO SWEET WITH THE FACT THAT HE SAID "THATS THE REALITY I WANT" AWWWWW C': AND KEY WAS LIKE "lol calm down"

NO YOU CALM DOWN, DAMMIT.

p.p.s. CAN I SPAM YOO GUIZE WITH AMAYZAYN STUFZ???

lovingsomeshinee:  what are you doing key…. <3  touching jong. likeanormal.

bonganh1996:  LOL, Key punches Jonghyun.. So funny ^^ cre: ~JoonYi

tumblr_llwr47fJDu1qcl8qx.jpg

okay, im done. SORRY PEEPLE. SEE YOU SOON<3