Chapter 7

Enemies Becomes What?!

Chapter 7 : Friends?

“Ouch!”  Hoya shouted as Myungsoo flicked his forehead.  It's because of Hoya. If it didn't happened, Naeun won't be so mad at him.

"You deserved it, Hoya. It's your fault after all." Myungsoo muttered.

"Well, she just did the dare, it's YOUR fault for shouting at her." Hoya continued to annoy him. 

"I-"

"You, stupid, selfish brother!" Chorong ran down and the stairs and she was ready to strangle Myungsoo.

"Woa, chill down." Sunggyu had to step in when it involves 'angry' Chorong in this matter.

"She didn't want to talk to me nor Yookyung. You damn, useless brother!" Chorong kept trying to punch, strangle or 'kill' Myungsoo but she can't because she was hold back by Sunggyu and Dongwoo.

Myungsoo who was intimidated by Chorong went behind Sungyeol and hid himself there.

"Please. Like Sungyeol is going to help you." Yookyung appeared from nowhere, behind him and she pulled Myungsoo's left ear.

"Ouch, ouch ouch ouch. Hyung, help me!" Myungsoo pleaded to Sungyeol but little did he knew Sungyeol and Yookyung was having their 'little' conversation which each other.

Sungyeol was giving Yookyung let-go-of-my-dear-myungsoo-you-crazy-girl face while Yookyung gave back her infamous youre-sleeping-outside-tonight face which make Sungyeol flinched and groaned. Yookyung always won.

"Sorry bro but no." He wanted to help Myungsoo. Of course he will help but he didn't want to sleep outside. Plus, it's freaking winter.

"Go upstairs and kneel down. Say sorry. No. Say that you're extremely, super sorry." Sunggyu and Dongwoo let Chorong go and Chorong quickly pulled Myungsoo's right ear. Now, both woman were pulling his ears.

"There's no way I'm going to say sorry to her." Myungsoo still protested even in this situation.

"You-"

"Chorong, I believe you should take care of your language. You're our Student Body President after all." Dongwoo blurted a weird statement to save his friend. You should be thankful to me, brat.

"This is not school, you stupid dino!" Sunggyu smacked Dongwoo's head.

"I don't care, you have to say sorry or I'll... I'll.. I'll burn all your black clothes!" Myungsoo's eyes widened at Chorong's statement. Most of his clothes is black and if Choron burn all of it, he will be left with ..... nothing.

"I'll... go upstairs and say sorry." Myungsoo gave up. He knew that Chorong will burn his clothes if he didn't say sorry to Naeun..

"Good, kiddo." Chorong patted his head.


"Stupid, selfish, arrogant, jerk, annoying." Naeun was cursing Chorong's teddy bear, imagining that it was Myungsoo.

"You think you're handsome, you can be annoying, huh?" She continued. She really pissed off with him. It's only a hug, nothing big but as Kim Myungsoo, he just had to make it as a big deal.

"How I wish I can punch you know, Kim freaking Myungsoo." The scene of Myungsoo yelling at her still playing in her mind.

"WHY YOU FREAKING HUGGED ME, YOU UGLY GIRL, SON NAEUN?!" Myungsoo shouted at her. She flinched at his voice.

"Why you're so angry, we're just playing Truth or Dare," Woohyun interrupted.

"Well, I'M FREAKING SORRY THAT I'M UGLY AND I DON'T REALLY WANT TO HUG YOUR STINKY BODY!" Naeun shouted back and stormed off to Chorong's room.

"UGGHHH!" Naeun groaned. Suddenly, the door started to open a little bit and revealed a black figure. It didn't take a minute to regconise who it was. There's only one person who wore black, tonight. Kim Myungsoo.

"What do you want, jerkface?" Said Naeun, a little bit harsh. Myungsoo who was standing still near the door start to move closer to Naeun and knelt down.

"What.. are.. you.. doing?" She stuttered. She never thought that Myungsoo will knelt before her. Myungsoo pulled out a green apple and gave it to Naeun.

"All, I want to say is.. I'm sorry." He whispered but it was enough for Naeun to hear.

"Apologise accepted."

"Friends?"

"Sure".