Chapter 6

Enemies Becomes What?!

Chapter 6 : The sudden hug.

“Mom, I’m back!”  Myungsoo threw his bag on the sofa. 
 
“Mom is not at home. Dad got an emergency call in Japan. They went to Japan like 2 hours ago? Mom said if you want to eat, you can ask me to make some for you,” said Chorong who was coming down.
 
“So, I guess we’re alone tonight… I want to call the guys to come over!” Myungsoo exclaimed.
 
“Do you forget about someone here?” Chorong pointed at Naeun, who was standing next her.
 
“Who cares? I’m calling them here.” Myungsoo pulled out his phone and start dialing some numbers.
 
“Myungsoo, could you respect her?” said Chorong.
 
“Sorry but I already called them. They will be here in five minutes. You can do your things or hang out with us as you always do.” said Myungsoo. Chorong just shook her head and took a sit next to Myungsoo.
 
“Naeun, you’re okay with it right? The guys are great and very nice. I’m very sure you will get used to it.” Naeun simply nod, agreeing with Chorong’s suggestion.
 
Myungsoo got up and went into the kitchen and bring an apple. It was Naeun’s favorite fruit when they’re little kids.
 
“Here you go, I’m sorry for being rude a few days ago and also just now.”  Myungsoo gave her the apple and both of the girls were in shock.
 
“Chorong-ah, when the bell rings, it should be them. I want to get change first. Yookyung is coming too.” said Myungsoo .
 
“Yookyung is back from USA?” Chorong exclaimed.
 
“It has been a month…” Myungsoo mumble, with a towel on his face.
 
“Naeun, you got to meet Yookyung! Shy yet adorable girl! She was my friend and then she went to USA to take care of her grandma and now, she’s back!” Chorong was so excited.
 
“Yeah, adorable. VERY ADORABLE. Not like you.” Myungsoo interrupted them.
 
“Great, you just said sorry and now, you’re being annoying again!” said Naeun, sarcastically.
 
“Whatever.”
 
“Myungsoo, cut it off. Go take a bath, quickly.” said Chorong.
 
Myungsoo went to the bathroom while Chorong head to the kitchen to prepare some food. Then, the bell suddenly rang.
 
“Myungsoo-ah!” Naeun can hear a voice clearly, so she opened the door.
“Well, who we got here. Are you Naeun?” said Sunggyu.
 
“Yes, I am. I’m Chorong’s friend.” Naeun replied, happily. There were 4 guys and a girl and then Hoya joined them.
 
“You’re not going to let us in?” said Dongwoo.
 
“Ahh! I’m so sorry. Come in, please. Chorong is in the kitchen and your friend is in the bathroom.” Naeun blushed. 
 
“Who is ‘your friend’?” Woohyun asked her. He knew and the whole school knew that Myungsoo and Naeun are enemies now. It has been a week since she transfer but she’s quite well-known now
 
"Do I really have to mention his name?" Naeun asked back.
 
"We know that. I'm just kidding. By the way, I'm Woohyun." Woohyun let his hand out, to handshake with Naeun but Naeun simply smiled.
 
All of them entered the house. All of the guys sat down and the sofa while the girl stood next to Naeun.
 
"Hi, I'm Yookyung." said Yookyun, smiling.
 
"You must be the girl that Chorong told me about." said Naeun, smiling back to her.
 
"What did she said about me?" Yookyung asked her.
 
"She said that you're adorable girl from USA." Yookyung laughed as she listened to Naeun.
 
"Well, you're a beautiful girl and a brave one. No one ever fight back with Myungsoo. You're the first one." said Yookyung.
 
"Should I be proud or what?" Both of them laughed.
 

All of them decided to play truth or dare while Myungsoo was changing. It was Sungyeol's idea.

"Fine then, who's going to start first?" Sunggyu asked. He looked over Woohyun and asked her to spin the bottle. Woohyun spun the bottle and it stopped in front of Dongwoo.

"Great! Now, Truth or Dare?" said Woohyun. Dongwoo was contemplating whether to choose Truth or Dare.

"I choose DARE!" He said, confidently.

"I dare you to kiss Sungyeol's cheek." Once they heard Woohyun's suggestion, they cracked into laughter especially Yookyung. Sungyeol's face stiffen.

"Sure, it's an easy thing to do." Dongwoo got up and walked to Sungyeol who was sitting next to Hoya.

"NO! NO! NO! STOP. DON'T DO THIS." Sungyeol kept screaming until Dongwoo pecked on his cheek.

"Ewww. That's so digusting. Stay away from me, Dongwoo!" said Sungyeol. Dongwoo spun the bottle in front of him and it stopped in front of Hoya.

"Truth or Dare, bro?" said Dongwoo.

"Truth." said Hoya, without any hesitation.

"Well then, tell us." said Sunggyu, anticipating Hoya's answer.

"I used to pee in my sleep when I was 10." Hoya face went red after that. All of them laughed.

"I'm going to spin it." said Hoya while spinning the bottle and it stopped in front of Naeun.

"It's not fun if I chose Truth, therefore I'm choosing Dare." said Naeun.

"Naeun-ah, don't be mad at me but go stand behind the door and when Myungsoo come down, backhug him." Naeun's face stiffen. She glared at Hoya. Everyone was clapping. Even Yookyung and Chorong.

"This going to be fun." said Woohyun.

Naeun got up lazily, walking slowly to the door and hid behind it. Then, they started calling for Myungsoo. She was looking at Sunggyu, signaling that Myungsoo was coming down the stairs.

"1, 2,3" Hoya counted. Myungsoo was confused by Hoya's counting.

"I'm sorry!" Suddenly, Myungsoo felt someone was hugging him from behind. He looked them, trying to guess who was hugging him. Then he realised, Naeun wasn't there. Oh, no.

 

Not Naeun. NOT SON NAEUN. He was trembling when he felt Naeun's heartbeat.

 


First of all, I want to apologize for updating this too late. I had this chapter beforehand but I forgot to click publish.I don't whether this is long or short for you guys but I hope you guys love it! I somehow glad that it's finally holiday here and I'll get to update more frequent. Don't forget to comment and subscribe! It was shocking since the last time I update, I got like 30 subscribers but now, I got 60! Can I aim for more?

Love, Syikin.

Click on these PINKFINITE stories/one-shots too!