Chapter 1

Enemies Becomes What?!

Chapter 1 : My Journey from Jeju to Seoul

Son Naeun maybe not the prettiest girl in Jeju Island but she's the one that everyone like to hang out with. A rich yet humble girl. Everyone love her from the oldest lady in town to babies.  She's that kind of daugther that everyone would like to have. Until 2 days ago, she received a call from her mother that her father was in accident and in coma. As the only daughter, she had to leave her grandmother and cousins in Jeju. 

"Noona, do you have to go back to Seoul?" Hyunshik, a little boy hug Naeun from the back who was packing her clothes.

"Hyunshik-ah. Noona's appa is in coma. I need to go back to take care of him." Naeun hug Hyunshik back as he started to cry.

"Noona, will you come back? Will you be gone for a long time?" Hyunshik start to sob.

"I'll comeback. Hyunshik, you said that you're my superman. Superman doesn't cry." Naeun try to make Hyunshik stop crying.

"Superman will also cry when someone that he loves in going somewhere else. Noona, I'll miss you." Naeun start to tear up when she hear what comes out from Hyunshik's mouth.

"I'll miss you too Hyunshik.."

Naeun opened her eyes. She still in the airplane. She let out a small sigh. She never thought that she'll be living in Seoul after 5 years living in Jeju Island.

"Miss, we've arrived." The stewardess make Naeun realised that she had arrived in her birthplace, Seoul.

"Oh, I'm very sorry." Naeun bowed as an apologize that she didn't realized. The stewardess simply smiled at her.

After taking her luggage, she walked out and saw someone was waving at her, it's no other than Son Dongwoon, her big brother.

"My little angel! I miss you!" Naeun quickly hugged Dongwoon as he was spreading his arms, ready to hug Naeun.

"You haven't changed a bit! Still the same Naeun that I met 2 years ago!" Dongwoon start to compliment Naeun. If Naeun's appereance haven't changed a bit, so does her personality. Dongwoo thought.

"You look different. Your hair. Your height and even your face!" Naeun can't believe her eyes.

"Hey, I work out and change my style! I'm still your old big brother." Dongwoon smiled.

"How's dad? I'm so sorry that I didn't come back here as soon as I can." Naeun apologize to Dongwoon as she was busy taking care the kindergarten that their grandmother run.

"He's still in coma. I'm sure mom will be happy to see you back here." Naeun and Dongwoon walked together, to the main entrance where Dongwoon parked his car.

"YAH! Lee Howon! Hurry up. Get those bags and put it in the car." Naeun stopped and keep watching the two boys who were near Dongwoon's car.

"Myungsoo-ah. Can we stop for a minute? I haven't sleep since we got on the plane." The guy with casual clothes begged to the guy who was very stylish.

"Hoya. Listen. You're just a young kid that my mom take as a worker in our house. Shut up and put my bags in the car!" The guy start to shout and push the trolley, causing the bags to fall down.

Naeun quickly ran to the guy and help him.

"He's very rude." Said Naeun while helping the guy to pick up the bags.

"He's my bestfriend and his family saved my life." Said the guy. His voice tone was different. He sounds like he has give up.

"I'm Naeun. Son Naeun." said Naeun.

"Lee Howon. Simply call me, Hoya." Hoya smiled.

"HOYA! Hurry up!" The guy who was in the car, shouted.

"I guess, I have to go now. I'm looking forward to meet you again." Hoya quickly get up and put the bags in the car.

"I hope so. I also got to go now. Goodbye Hoya-sshi. Have a good day and told your 'boss', he should respect people no matter what people are they. " Naeun bowed and quickly make her way to Dongwoon's car.

"Wait! Where are you from?" Naeun stopped when she heard Hoya's voice, calling for her.

"Jeju Island but I'm staying in Seoul for now. See you again Hoya-sshi!" Naeun replied and waved her hand at Hoya.

"Who are you talking to just now?" Myungsoo asked as soon as Hoya got into the car.

"Someone." said Hoya.

 

 


I'm sorry for the super late update. I'll be posting another one chapter after this one.

I never expected to get 22 subscribers eventhough I haven't start the story. It was simply foreword and no chapters.

I'm very grateful. Thank you for the support!

Love, Syikin