Chapter 2

Enemies Becomes What?!

Chapter 2 : A boy named Lee Sungjong.

"Son Dongwoon! Get up." Naeun keep knocking Dongwoon's room. No response at all. She can't believe that Dongwoon forgot that today is her first day at her new school, Seoul's Private High School.

"Oppa, I guess I'm going by myself. Sleep well then." Naeun no longer can wait for her brother. She knew that she's already late. This is not the way that she want to start when she moved to Seoul.

"Mom, I'm going to walk to school. The school is not that far right? I saw a school nearby yesterday." said Naeun and she kissed her mother's cheeks. It's her habit to kiss her mother or her grandmother's cheek.

"You're right, sweetheart. Dongwoon is not getting up? He's lazy nowdays. He even came home late a few days ago." Mrs. Son sighed.

"Mom, it will be alright. Oppa will change, someday." Naeun take a sit next to her mother and took a few slices of bread.

"Good morning mom, Naeun." said Dongwoon and take a sit next to Naeun.

"Oppa, you don't have to send me to school. I'll be going there myself." said Naeun to half-awake Dongwoon.

"Okay.. I can continue to sleep now." Dongwoon got up and start heading to his room.

"Son Dongwoon! You have class today." said Mrs. Son. Dongwoon stopped and just smile.

"Mom, it's late already. I shall be going now. Goodbye mom, Oppa." Naeun waved her hand and quickly make her way to her new school.

Naeun quickly put on her shoes and walked to her new school. As she was walking, there's a guy who was walking in front of him. He seems familiar to her. It is not Hoya. It is the guy that who was with Hoya? He looked different though. She thought to herself Suddenly, the guy in front of him stopped walking. Naeun stumbled upon him, causing him to fall down.

"I'm so sorry!" Naeun aplogize but the guy just get up and walked into their school. Naeun didn't realised that she was in front of her new school. Naeun quickly walked, making her way to the school administration office.

After arriving at the office, the secretary guide her to one room. It was the principal's room.

"Good morning, sir. I'm Son Naeun, transferring from Jeju." Naeun introduce herself.

"Good morning, young lady. I'm Mr. Lee. Young lady, your results at your old school is amazing! You're a good and active student. Therefore, you'll be place in 3-1A class." Naeun started to smile as she knew she could make into a good class with her previous exam results.

"Thank you sir." Naeun thanked him.

"Do you need any assist to your classroom? I'll ask Miss Song to lead your there." said Mr. Lee. Naeun simply shaked her head as an answer. Naeun bowed and exit the office. She looked right and left, wondering what way should she take. Then, a boy walked pass her. Naeun decided to ask him for directions.

"Err. Can you help me find 3-1A?" The boy turned his hand when Naeun pat his shoulder.

"Sure. My name is Lee Sungjong. Is noona a new student here?" Sungjong replied to her happily.

"Yes. That is very nice of you Lee Sungjong. I'm Son Naeun." Naeun introduced herself to Sungjong. She gald that she met someone on her first day. They both walked together and talked with each other until they arrived in front of a class.

"Noona. This is your class. My class is at the end of the corridor. Just go to my class if you need anything!" Sungjong exclaimed.

"Lee Sungjong!" Naeun turned her head when someone called Sungjong and the person who called Sungjong splashed water at her which was meant for Sungjong.

"Noona!" Sungjong shout.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Stupid girl, why you turned when I called Sungjong?" the guy continued to laughed. It was not only him but his friends too.

"Kim Myungsoo! That's very evil of you. She's a new student here!" a girl came and hit that guy's head.

"Do I look like I care?" that guy answered. Naeun still in shocked. Her clothes was wet and her hair was ruined.

"JERK!" Naeun start to shout.

"What?!" the guy was walking away but stop when Naeun shouted.

"You're the worst person alive! You really like to laugh at people right?" Naeun shouted once again. Everyone there was shocked. No one never shout at Kim Myungsoo but one girl broke that record.

"Pardon me? Who are you to shout and get mad at me?" Myungsoo shouted back.

"I'm a person with feelings! I.." Naeun couldn't finished her sentence because the girl who hit Myungsoo's head pull her away.

"Please stop if you don't want to get into trouble. I knew him since we grew together. I'm Park Chorong, by the way." said Chorong.

"Why? Why I will get into trouble? I'm just telling him that everyone have feelings and he doesn't have any right to make people feel bad about themselves." Naeun felt unsatisfied.

"You don't want to mess up with him. He'll use his power." said Chorong.

"What?" Naeun can't understand anything that came out from Chorong's mouth.

"Just follow me now and change you clothes first. I'll tell you everything later." Chorong leads Naeun to the girls' changing room.

After changing to Chorong's spared clothes, Naeun follow Chorong to the basketball court.

"No worries. The teachers have meeting today, therefore it's okay for us to be here. Plus, I'm the Student Body President." said Chorong calmly.

"Finally, there's someone that I can talk to after these 3 years." Chorong sigh.

"What do you mean by that?" Naeun asked Chorong.

"You're the one that can sit alone with me like this. It's all because of Kim Myungsoo." said Chorong.

"Kim Myungsoo? He's very rude." Naeun still got time to say bad things about Myungsoo.

"He's my step brother. Our parents got married when we were both 5. He lost her father and I lost my mother. We basically became like real brother and sister but people around us like our aunts and uncles always like to remind us that we are just step brother and step sister." Chorong sigh once again.

"I'm sorry. You must be so close with him for you to hit his head." Naeun giggled.

"Yeah. He's changing since we got into high school. I only hang out with him and his friends. Also his girlfriends. The girls here are afraid to talk to me freely like now because of Myungsoo. He once said that the girls can't be friends with me if they just intend to use me to get Myungsoo." Chorong continued.

"I'm here. I would love to be your friend. Plus, I'm not interested to be friends with that Myungsoo guy." Chorong laughed when she heard Naeun's statement.

"Thank you..." Chorong just realised that she didn't know Naeun's name.

"Naeun. Son Naeun." said Naeun.

"Thank you, Naeun." Chorong and Naeun exited the basketball court and headed to their class. Suddenly, someone pull Chorong in front of the class. Naeun didn't realised it.

"Chorong, Myungsoo will not like if you be friends with her." said the guy who pulled Chorong.

"Woohyun-ah, I need a friend. At least one. Plus, she's dislike Myungsoo." said Chorong.

"I'm here. I'm your friend." said Woohyun.

"Ex-friend. You're no longer my old Nam Woohyun like before. It's all because of her. Let me be friend with Naeun. She's nice!" Chorong exclaimed.

"Chorong-ah, I'm over with that girl. I was stupid back then. I'm sorry. Let's be friends like the old time." Woohyun pleaded.

"I'm sorry, Woohyun." Chorong ran to the rooftop. Myungsoo was there.

"Myungsoo." Chorong mumbled as tears keep flowing on her cheeks.

"Chorong-ah, what's wrong?" Myungsoo start to panick. He hate to see Chorong cried.

"Woohyun." Chorong hugged Myungsoo. Myungsoo understood the reason why Chorong cried. He let Chorong cried.

"Let him go then." said Myungsoo.

"I already did."

"Then?"

"I let him go already but I.."

"But what?"

"I still love him."

 

 


Hi guys! A new update after I updated The Second Bride! Comments are my inspirations and subscribers are who I loved very much.

Love, Syikin