Chapter 5

Enemies Becomes What?!

 

Chapter 5 : The girl who lost her memories.

"Mom, she will be fine, right?" the little boy asked her mom with teary eyes.

"Pray for her like I used to do for you father. She'll be fine. She's a strong girl." the woman pat her son's head. No one expect this to happen. The little girl that everyone love was battling for her life.

"What if she's not fine? It's my fault. If I didn't argue with her and left her at the playground, she won't be here!" the woman who was crying beside her husband stood up and hugged the little boy.

"It's not your fault, sweetheart. God had arranged this to happen. She'll be out as a healthy girl and be friends with you again." the little boy shook his head.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! I'm a murderer if she died." the little boy start to shout and ran outside the hospital. His older sister who was at the shop nearby was shocked when she saw he ran away.

After a few hours, the doctor came out with a face that no one can guess.

"I'm.... happy to tell you that your daugther is safe. She's a strong girl. I never thought she would survive in this kind of accident." Everyone let out a sigh of relieved. Relief because the sweetest girl is going to be with them for a long time.

"My wife! You're fine! I'm glad that you're fine!" the little boy ran into the room.

"Mom, who is he? Why he is calling me his wife?" the ice cream in the boy's hand dropped. His eyes start to form tears.

"Yah! Don't joke around. I brought your favourite ice cream today!" the little girl looked at him in confusion.

"Mom, who is he? I'm afraid. Mom.." the little girl start to cry. The little boy was speechless.

"Auntie, why is she like that? I'm her bestfriend." the little boy tried to not to cry.

"Sweetheart, she lost her memories. She doesn't remember anything." the little boy fell down. It felt like his only bestfriend died. His crush doesn't know him anymore.

"Are you okay?!" everyone panicked when he fell down.

"I'm okay, auntie. Don't worry. I'll help her get her memories back. I promised." the little boy determined to get the girl's memories back.

After a few weeks, the little girl's memories haven't recovered. He kept trying and trying, to get her memories back. Until one day.

"Hey! Don't you remember that we used to play at this playground?" the little boy said excitedly but the girl's expression was cold.

"Hey, I want to be honest with you." the little girl suddenly talked.

"What is it?"

"I HATE YOU."

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo got up with sweat on his face. He breathed rapidly. This is a nightmare, he said to himself.

"YAH! You ate my cookies!" Sungyeol suddenly screamed.

"No. I made this so I can eat it." Yookyung fought back.

"NO! Woohyun made this."

"NO. I made this butthead."

"Yah! Stop fighting or I will marry you guys." said Sunggyu who was annoyed.

"SHUT UP!" both of them shouted.

"Oh My God! I can't believe there's two idiots here." Sunggyu nagged.

"Oh please oppa! I'm way smarter than this idiot here." Yookyung stared at Sungeyol.

"Don't worry, their wedding card will be here soon!" said Woohyun who was just awake.

Myungsoo shook his head. He can't believe that he got two friends that fight like this everyday. Yookyung is the owner of Hong Studio where he always hang out with his friends. Yookyung was his middle school classmate and their parents are friends so Yookyung let him hang out there.

"For your information, you didn't go to any school here." Sungyeol just adding up fire at Yookyung.

"Okay, if that so. I'll enter your school and make sure ALL your girlfriends break up with you." Sungyeol gasped. He knew that Yookyung will use that one reason. She was his wife. Contract wife to be more correct.

"Hahaha, you lose this Sungyeol. You can't never fight your OWN WIFE." Dongwoo laughed.

"I didn't live with her and my girlfriends won't believe her." Sungyeol stuttered.

"No problem. I'll just tell mom that I want to move into your house." Yookyung grinned.

"Stop fighting guys. Sungyeol hyung, she's your wife and you should respect her and that goes the same with ou Yookyung." Myungsoo finally opened .

"Hey, tell me about your 'childhood' crush!" Dongwoo asked Myungsoo.

"Nothing, she still doesn't remembered me and she still hate me." Myungsoo sighed.

"Do you still like her?"

"I don't know."

"Hey, here my advice. If you like her, go for it but make sure that you like her. I hate this revenge thing. She looked nice." said Dongwoo.

 

 

 

 OMG GUYS! Infinite and A Pink are Mangwondong Family now :) I'm going to party all night long!

 

Love, Syikin!