%~Chapter Seven~% So close but so Far Away

*~Love Bound~*

Taemin watched Minho's empty desk through out the day.

-I wonder why Minho didn't show up today.- he thought.

-I'll go visit him after class.- he set his mind to.

The whole day he watched the clock.

The whole day he waited for the day to end.

The whole day he felt excited and aches at the same time.

He didn't know why but he wanted to see Minho so bad.

He didn't know why but his heart was going crazy just to see him.

He didn't know why but...

~Bell Rings~

He ran out the class and down the hall way out the gates and to Minho's house.

He wanted to see Minho really bad.

He ran all the way there with only thoughts of Minho's face dancing in his head.

Before he knew it he was at the front gates of Minho's house ring the buzzer.

Maid: "Yes? Can I help you?" a women answered sweetly.

Taemin: "Uhh... Hi Taemin a friend of Minho's can I ask if he's in?" he asked nervously.

Maid: "Please give me a moment."

5 minutes later the buzzer beeped and the gates opened.

Taemin pushed through the gates and went up to the door.

The women who had answered the buzzer had seem to be already waiting for him.

Maid: "Come in." she said sweetly to Taemin.

Taemin: "Thank you." he said kindly as he walked into the house.

She closed the door and pointed.

Maid: "Go up the stairs and down the hall last door to your left is master Minho's room." Taemin smiled and gave her a small bow. "Would you like anything to drink or a snack." Taemin shook his head softly.

Taemin: "No thank you." She smiled at him and nodded.

Maid: "Well okay. Off you go." Taemin gave her one more bow and a small smile and started up the stairs.

He walked up the big stair case slowly.

He looked around as he went up.

Minho's house was huge.

He never seen such a amazing house.

Art was everywhere amazing paintings.

He stopped in front of one of them that hung in the begin of the hall way and notice that that Minho's last name was on one.

Taemin: "His mom or dad must be the artist of this painting." he said softly to himself.

 

Minho: "My dad is." he said softly into Taemin's ear. Taemin jumped away from Minho and caught his chest. Minho had a little smile. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to scare you." he said in a calm voice.

 

Taemin: "Yeah I bet." he said looking at Minho then to the ground.

 

Minho: "Why are you here? " he asked walking toward his room. Taemin followed.

 

Taemin: "Oh well umm... You missed school so I came to bring my notes for you." he said fast taking out his notebook just remembering he didn't't take any notes.

 

Minho smiled and looked at the notebook.

He looked back at Taemin and turned away and walked to his bed sitting down and leaning again the back board, picks up a book and starts to read it.

Taemin looks at him.

 

Minho: "Thank you but I have the notes." he said with his eyes still on the book.Taemin looked at his notebook then back at Minho.

 

Taemin: "Oh okay." he said putting it away and started to look around Minho's room.

There were pictures of him and he was guessing TaeYeon everywhere.

It was his first time seeing her up close besides his dreams.

But she really did look just like him.

Minho: "She's beautiful isn't she?" He said sitting up. Taemin looked back at him then the picture.

 

Taemin: "Mm. Very." he said softly.

 

Minho: "I won't ignore it even though that's what I've been trying to do." Taemin looked back at him.

 

Taemin: "Ignore what?" Minho took a deep breath, stood to his feet and walked over too where Taemin was standing.

 

Minho: "That you and TaeYeon. Look very much alike." he said picking up a picture of her and passing his hand over the dusty frame. Taemin did a small nod.

 

Minho put the picture down and looked at it for a bit.

Taemin stared at him.

Minho's eyes moved slowly over to Taemin.

He turned towards him and put one hand up to Taemin's face.

And leaned in slowly.

Minho: "I think that's why I'm falling in love with you." he said then leaned in and kissed him sweetly on the lips Taemin's eyes grew big.

 

-Taemin did he just say he was falling in love with me.- he thought in shock.

 

 

Sorry Readers for taking so long to update.

I'm back now and ready to write!

Thanx for waiting for me.

And I will not let you down!

Next Chapter Should Be Up Soon!!!