~Chapter 6~ The Meaning Of The Dreams

*~Love Bound~*

Taemin walked slowly onside Minho.

Their foot steps walking in tune with each other.

Taemin watched Minho at the corner of his eyes.

Minho's mind seemed to be on something else.

Or someone else.

 

Minho: "You didn't have to walk me home." He said softly to Taemin without looking at him. Taemin looked away from him.

 

Taemin: "No. It's fine. It's the least I should do." he said with a soft smile.

Minho looked at him.

How can they look so much alike.

Their lips.

Their nose.

Their... Their.... Eyes.

Minho stop.

He grabbed Taemin shoulders and looked deep into his eyes.

Taemin was caught off guard.

And now he felt uncomforted.

Taemin: "Mi... Minh... Minho." he stuttered out.

 

Minho: "Shh... Be quiet. Let me see for a moment." Taemin nodded. "Your eyes. They have a green ring inside them." Taemin nodded.

 

Taemin: "They always ..."

 

Minho: "TaeYeon! Eyes were the same." he interrupted. Minho let go of his shoulders. "Go home. I'll manage from here." he said turning away from Taemin.

 

Taemin: "No it's fine. I can..."

 

Minho: "GO!!!" he yelled at Taemin. Who jumped. He looked at Taemin from the corner of his eyes. "Don't you get it!!! You remind me of her. You and he. You both look so much alike. Ever since you got here weird stuff has been happening to me. And these feelings. I don't what they are. But every time I see you I wanna hold you." A tear fell from his eye. He turned away from Taemin. "You... You..." his voice started to shake. "Your not her though. You only look like her your nothing alike but why do I feel like this towards you."

 

Taemin: "Minho." He said touching his shoulder.

 

Minho: "NO!" He scream as he pulled away from Taemin. "Stay away from." he said as he started to cry. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" he yelled as he ran away from him.

 

Taemin watch him disappear down the street.

He felt sorry towards Minho.

His heart ach.

Why was TaeYeon so important to him?

-Maybe she was her first love.- Taemin thought.

A tear slowly ran down Taemin's face.

His eyes grew big. It had caught him by surprise.

He didn't even feel it forming.

-Maybe in the end I can't help him.- he thought.

-Maybe he doesn't want to be help.-

He felt another tear drop from his eyes.

He let out a small sigh.

And wiped away the tears and laughed it off.

Taemin: "Aish! What's wrong with me?"